Benjamin Netanya pleads for reason from world leaders

yea.. i wonder what bobby zimmerman might sing about it..

:lol:

So you disagree with the premise of Dylan's song because of his Jewish heritage?

Are you so blinded by your own anti-Jewish sentiment?

Yes, you clearly are...

I think everyone agrees that "Sunni Man" here is a despicable human being.

Last edited:

He seems so far out there as to be parody.

And yet, he gets a few posts of support in here from others.

The anti-Semitism has been notched up big time in recent years, and much of it comes from the so-called liberal left.

Not so long ago we had the pastor of 20 years for the current president stating he could not talk to Obama because "his Jews wouldn't let him" - or something to that effect.

Pretty damn sad...

Last edited:
Over the years I have had many, many complaints with some of the actions and methods of the Israeli government. Yet, each time a serious olive branch is extended, each time serious work is done to help make headway is the situations there, the Arab radical groups act to stop it, through blood shed.

They themselves the Arabs give credit to the Israeli stance through their own actions. Until the Arabs can police themselves and control their own, Israel can find ways to justify their actions.

In terms of Iran I really am baffled by the foolish opinions. No country, no people, not us, not the Israeli's, no one would be expected to sit idly by as a nation which has stated clearly and loudly that you need to be wiped from the face of the earth, gains the means to achieve that end result.

If Obama and other world leaders toss Israel under the bus on this issue with Iran, then they themselves are setting the stage for a confrontation which could unleash total instability in the region. It could spread into the SE areas of Europe and into NE Africa.

Bigotry and hate needs to be put aside and real steps of substance need to be taken to stop Iran, sanctions, hard ones and even air and sea blockades should have already been in place. If the International community holds true to their track record of too little too late, it could be a massive mistake this time, as I don't see Israel hesitating to protect their own, nor should they be expected to.

This foolish pipe dream of Israel not existing has gone on too long. Right or wrong, Israel is there and they are not leaving, these damn fools need to accept reality and deal in real time and with real expectations.

I personally have not a thing against anyone of the Jewish faith, nor do I have anything against the Israeli citizens, but, the government has made many mistakes, but defending themselves is not one of them.

This issue should not be about anti Arab or anti Jew, it should be about the real realities of the situation and the various possible outcomes, many of which would be tragic for all and possibly the world.

Most people in this world simply wish to get along. Raise their families, make a living and enjoy life, no matter their cultural background or their religion.

It is governments and fanatics from all cultures, nations and religions which prevent this from taking place, so more than any other.

He seems so far out there as to be parody.

And yet, he gets a few posts of support in here from others.

The anti-Semitism has been notched up big time in recent years, and much of it comes from the so-called liberal left.

So just because I don't believe in the holohoax myth, some here feel the need to call me names?

How pathetic and child like.

Just to set the record straight. I am NOT anti-semitic, and I have nothing against the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judiasm.

I only oppose the rogue state of Israel and the Zionist nazis who rule it.

So you disagree with the premise of Dylan's song because of his Jewish heritage?

Yes, you clearly are...

yea tex... I wonder how many mexicans celebrate cinco de mayo too. WOW.

Again, it's a total mind blower that bobby zimmerman, a jew, might leap onto the same zionist bandwagon as his ethnic heritage. seriously, a mind blower.

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Yes, you clearly are...

was gonna ask if that was a rhetorical question...

As if you feel any different about a pali who voted for hammas. Get over yourself, princess.

remember, OWN IT.

You are anti-Jewish and a 9-11 Truther.

How predictable...
This thread has weeded out more that I expected .

Indeed - the depth of anti-Jewish sentiment in here is a bit shocking.

such is what happens when zionist jews act like southern klansmen. Don't expect everyone to blank check all things jewish just because you are blinded by your faith in a jewish messiah.

The grand Wiezard of the JJJ is just as despicable as any other hateful human.

New Topics

Forum List

Back