Benjamen Netanyahu

Big deal, a salafist minority in Egypt, they don't represent Muslim Brotherhood ethics and views even though many are good people and support them....:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU]Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Whose translation was it? "II have an issue with the use of MEMRI as a sole source of translation for videos of this nature. I'll explain why. MEMRI was founded by Meyrav Wurmser and Yigal Carmon, both of whom have ideological affinities with Israel's conservative Likud Party. MEMRI’s directors and advisory boards are top-heavy with neoconservatives and other supporters of hawkish U.S. and Israeli policies. Also, Current and former board members include Elliott Abrams, Steve Emerson, Bernard Lewis, Elie Wiesel, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Jose Maria Aznar, Donald Rumsfeld, and the list goes on, and on. Here is a link that will do a much more thorough job of explaining. http://www.rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute"

New Video Shows Egyptian President Morsi Calling Jews "Descendants of Apes and Pigs"

Maybe you should ask BecauseIdon'tknow those translations are accurate guaranteed

This man BecauseIKnow is a all knowing translator one time then a second later he doesn't know anything, so wrong! :lol:

Please…. there are enough similarities with Hebrew there even with my limited knowledge, I can tell you that translation is accurate

Btw, why is this in the politics section? This should be in the Israel and Palestine section, Netanyahu isn't a family member we could care less about him.

Good question. Why didn't you put this in the middle east/foreign policy sub-forum? Trolling perhaps? :thup:

Big deal, a salafist minority in Egypt, they don't represent Muslim Brotherhood ethics and views even though many are good people and support them....:D

Egypt’s president said the same...Obama's buddy yeah he's been to the Whitehouse, I wonder if Obama mentioned anything about this?

Egypt’s president said the same...Obama's buddy yeah he's been to the Whitehouse, I wonder if Obama mentioned anything about this?

People in America don't care that he vested his anger during the Cast Lead war towards Jews. Israel's responsible for its image in the Middle East....:cool:

People in America don't care that he vested his anger during the Cast Lead war towards Jews. Israel's responsible for its image in the Middle East....:cool:

Ragheads hate Jews because they are antisemites. It has nothing to do with anything Israel has done.

The video is from 2010:eusa_shifty:

Ragheads hate Jews because they are antisemites. It has nothing to do with anything Israel has done.

You're an anti-Semite.......:lmao:

Uploaded then, if you watched the episode if was during cast lead, sorry cuzin....:cool:

Uploaded then, if you watched the episode if was during cast lead, sorry cuzin....:cool:

Humm...Recent? What's Obama's opinion? Caliphate...not "Palestine"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znepNvkrxI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znepNvkrxI[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back