Benjamen Netanyahu

won re election..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes...."WOOHOO"! The best and handsomest leader EVAH!!!

Then and now:

2iikeqa-1.jpg

imagesCA6ZPJA9.jpg

imagese-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. I take it that SCYTL (George Soros investment) didn't count the votes.

I didn't know he had all that curly hair when he was younger damn Ben you was hot.

Benjamin Netanyahu's brother Yonnie was the only soldier killed in the incredible IDF commando raid in 1976 at Entebbe Yuganda that rescued hijacked Israili citizens.

Yeah the POS won......barely.

i don't agree with him on everything, but it's so funny watching terrorist supporters melt down

Obama sent the Morsi guy four new fighter jets today to help in their endeavors to destroy Israel. Wasn't that nice?

LOL, does Israel have any F16's? Whose pilots are better? Compare the fighting force of the two.

Israeli Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i don't agree with him on everything, but it's so funny watching terrorist supporters melt down

Obama sent the Morsi guy four new fighter jets today to help in their endeavors to destroy Israel. Wasn't that nice?

LOL, does Israel have any F16's? Whose pilots are better? Compare the fighting force of the two.

which has nothing whatsoever to do with obama's gift to the racist spewing morsi guy. now does it?

Isrealis aren't terrorists, you stupid fuck. It doesn't matter how many F-16s they have.

Forum List

Back