Benghazi

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“You know what happened when they actually got home? Those people saved dozens of American lives. When they got home you know what the State Department, Hillary’s State Department did? They took away their security clearance so they couldn’t get a job. It’s unbelievable. That’s how they treated these guys. When they were there in Germany. When they were there in Germany. They didn’t send them home. They didn’t offer them plane tickets. They just told them they were released. They had to pay for their own plane tickets to get home.”

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Back to US (VIDEO)

I’m sure the Left think it’s just dandy that happened.

“You know what happened when they actually got home? Those people saved dozens of American lives. When they got home you know what the State Department, Hillary’s State Department did? They took away their security clearance so they couldn’t get a job. It’s unbelievable. That’s how they treated these guys. When they were there in Germany. When they were there in Germany. They didn’t send them home. They didn’t offer them plane tickets. They just told them they were released. They had to pay for their own plane tickets to get home.”

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Back to US (VIDEO)

These men risked their lives fighting a Muslim force 10 times their size and this is their thanks. Hillary probably wanted them suicided, but her hit men were too scared to try.

WTF?

The whole thing was a coverup for Obama and Clinton hiring Al Queda to kill Qaddafi and launch a COUP in Libya. They were using Benghazi for a weapons depot in violation of International Law.

That's why this thing went down like it did.

It worked out, the American people denied Cankles a job
Thank you for admitting what the whole farce was actually about.

I never admitted any such thing, toad.

Of course you're too fckn stupid to grasp it but that's nothing new. Why don't you stop trolling? I mean really nobody takes you serious
You commented that Hillary was denied the Presidency. That was the ONLY goal of your farce.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-EEEEEEEEEEEE

image.jpg

Forum List

Back