Benghazi

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Did the administration really believe that an obscure you-tube video sparked the demonstration that led to the murder of four people including a US Ambassador and two veteran Navy Seals in a seven hour battle?

Did the administration really believe that an obscure you-tube video sparked the demonstration that led to the murder of four people including a US Ambassador and two veteran Navy Seals in a seven hour battle?

No, but anything else would have been egg on their face after the convention and declaration that AQ was on it's heels. The shitty part is that beyond being more concerned about the political aspect, pushing the video actually did lead to more riots and violence. The media and other supporters are guilty for aiding and abetting after the fact.

This is a tough one. Was it a conspiracy, or extreme stupidity?

Conspiracy/stupidity/conspiracy/stupidity/co....

..wait! Maybe it was both!

The Obama administration used the US Military to support the rebel muslem brotherhood in Libya and the attack on the US Embassy proved that it was a mistake. The administration refused to come to the aid of Americans in a 7 hour battle and four people were killed. Petraeus seems to be a honorable man but the conspiracy couldn't be promoted if he was head of the CIA so they dug up enough personal dirt to get rid of him. Nixon learned that the cover up is worse than the crime if you are a republican but it seems that any conspiracy is possible to maintain if you are a democrat.

The Obama administration used the US Military to support the rebel muslem brotherhood in Libya and the attack on the US Embassy proved that it was a mistake. The administration refused to come to the aid of Americans in a 7 hour battle and four people were killed. Petraeus seems to be a honorable man but the conspiracy couldn't be promoted if he was head of the CIA so they dug up enough personal dirt to get rid of him. Nixon learned that the cover up is worse than the crime if you are a republican but it seems that any conspiracy is possible to maintain if you are a democrat.

To whitehall: I always said that the one benefit to Hussein being reelected is that he would get no grace period. As soon as Romney was nominated I pointed out that all of the contempt most Americans have for Hussein will continue unabated should he beat Romney. Little did I know that Benghazi would turn contempt into hatred. My only regret is that the other liar, Bill Clinton, got off Scot-free for the Waco Massacre. The Clintons killed over 80 men, women, and children while Hussein is getting burned for the deaths of four Americans. I’m waiting for Hussein’s surrogates to holler racism over that one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back