Benghazi Was Obama's 3 a.m. Call

I would fire an employee who failed in this way ;)

I HAVE fired employees who demonstrated they were incompetent, incapable, or unwilling to do their jobs And I will do what I can to see that our fearless leader is fired from his for the very same reasons.

It's bad enough to watch him intentionally drive the economy and our debt deeper and deeper into the ditch. But, given his demonstrated incompetence and unwillingness to learn the job, the idea that the red phone is in his office and he is subject to that 3 a.m. call and he is the final word in how we address any national crisis is absolutely terrifying.

no it wasn't his 3am call. Well it literally might have been given the time difference, but seriously it wasn't.

A 3am call is China is about to launch a nuke at us.
You people have zero perspective. Everything is an emergency and OMG to the extreme.

It never should have become any kind of emergency, OMG or otherwise.

It could have been so easily prevented and it is unacceptable that Obama was too busy campaigning or noncaring that he couldn't respond to the ambassador's simple request for more security. If increased security was too tall of an order, then the ambassador and others in the embassy should have been instructed to leave the country immediately. It should have been a minor issue that was easily handled.

If this is how Obama handles a small, routine threat, then he is clearly not qualified to handle a real emergency at 3 a.m. or any other time of day.

I would fire an employee who failed in this way ;)

I HAVE fired employees who demonstrated they were incompetent, incapable, or unwilling to do their jobs And I will do what I can to see that our fearless leader is fired from his for the very same reasons.

It's bad enough to watch him intentionally drive the economy and our debt deeper and deeper into the ditch. But, given his demonstrated incompetence and unwillingness to learn the job, the idea that the red phone is in his office and he is subject to that 3 a.m. call and he is the final word in how we address any national crisis is absolutely terrifying.

Well I hope enough people in the swing states agree with you and me that Obama has failed to do the job he was voted in to do.

The economy is growing slower this year than the prior 3, unemployment is still no where near down to a somewhat normal 5%, heck it hasn't dropped under 8% yet but I bet somehow the initial report numbers for the next one have it @ 7.9 to be revised up a week later on a friday to 8.0%.

Never mind our lack of seriousness when considering repeated threats to our interests around the world by terrorists, such as Bengazi.

Hey but we got Bin Laden, too bad that didn't end al-quaeda or the threats though.

Forum List

Back