Ingraham Explains The Facts O'Life, Leftists Blanch At Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I mean, what is incorrect about her statements?

LAURA INGRAHAM (HOST): People would argue that the whole world, and I would, that the whole world has been reshaped by people taking other people's land. I mean, it's called conquest....

They want to live in a fake world. As Trump always says, "You don't get do-overs." No do-overs, that's it. There was an argument, sometime -- I think it was the 1980s. There was a quote, you won, we lost, that's that. Describing world politics, we won, you lost, that's that. That's just the way it is.

Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that"

Laura Ingraham Slams 'Preposterous' Reparations Calls: 'No Do-Overs. That's It.'

LAURA INGRAHAM (HOST): People would argue that the whole world, and I would, that the whole world has been reshaped by people taking other people's land. I mean, it's called conquest....

They want to live in a fake world. As Trump always says, "You don't get do-overs." No do-overs, that's it. There was an argument, sometime -- I think it was the 1980s. There was a quote, you won, we lost, that's that. Describing world politics, we won, you lost, that's that. That's just the way it is.

Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that"

Laura Ingraham Slams 'Preposterous' Reparations Calls: 'No Do-Overs. That's It.'

Nothing really incorrect about that. "Fairness" exists in the liberal mind only. Nature isn't fair. There are no "reparations" from the Crocodiles to the Wildebeest. That's it.

What utter bullshit! You behave badly, you do someone harm, you make them whole. THAT’s the way of the 21st Century. We’re not in the Middle Ages anymore.

“Conquest” ended after WWII. Time for FOX to enter the 21st Century.

Well I guess all the disgruntled confederates are out of excuses or are they somehow justified in their 150 year old grudges and losing their shit when some monument gets removed?

What utter bullshit! You behave badly, you do someone harm, you make them whole. THAT’s the way of the 21st Century. We’re not in the Middle Ages anymore.

None of us in the 21st century did anything to harm the people doing the sniveling....Maybe you should join us too.

What have you done to harm the descendants of slaves in America? What have I done?

CONQUEST has always existed and will always exist. It’s a simple fact of nature, both human nature and the natural order.

It appears to me thst the Political Left is going to need another lesson about that in the next decade or two.

She's still pissed about B. Clinton rejecting her advances, isn't she?
How many times have you objected to someone bringing up the Clintons in a thread where they're irrelevant?
I'm just pointing out why Ingraham is the way she is......a woman scorned.
She dodged a bullet by turning down Clinton.

Unless you somehow think it's a privilege for a woman to sleep with powerful men. Or does that apply only to powerful Democrat men?

Human nature has not changed one whit in all of history. Best of luck with that sentiment.

What utter bullshit! You behave badly, you do someone harm, you make them whole.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Tell that to members of:
  • The Trojan War
  • The Roman Republic
  • The spread of Persia
  • Alexander the Great at Babylon
  • The Punic War
  • Hannibal
  • The Conquest of Greece
  • The Roman Empire
  • Julius Caesar
  • Caligula
  • Nero
  • The Visigoths
  • Arabian siege of Constantinople
  • Charlemagne
  • The Viking Conquests
  • Spaniard destruction of the Aztec Empire
  • The Ottoman Empire
  • Joan of Arc
  • The Dark Ages
  • The Mongols
  • The American Indian
  • The Soviet Union
  • Mao Zedong
  • The Nazis
What kind of BLABBERING, MINDLESS IDIOT are you to talk of "making people whole?" What makes the enslavement of other races for cheap labor centuries ago any worse or more deserving than these? And if this is the "Age of Reparations," why stop with just the Blacks? You really think they've been the only ones wronged?

REPARATIONS FOR ALL!

Now that we have that out of our system, and everyone has paid back everyone else a Trillion Trillion Trillion dollars, let every Black alive today who has documented claim to a loss he has personally suffered due to slavery come forward and make his claim of the party who inflicted the injury, and I'll be 100% behind them!

THAT’s the way of the 21st Century.
Great. Next time someone suffers from slavery in the 21st Century, DO LET US KNOW.

MEANTIME: NOTHING STOPPING YOU from repaying reparations! How much have you repaid Blacks so far??????? ZERO? The least you could do is cook and clean for some Black family, maybe give them your house?

Reparations: Ain't never ever ever gonna happen. At best, it is a Fool's Idea of causing a NEW injustice inflicted on INNOCENT people just to make some other group feel better about themselves and create a whole new injustice all over. You CANNOT repay dead people for a crime committed them centuries after they are long dead and buried. You could never "repay" them even if they were still alive.

Last edited:

What have you done to harm the descendants of slaves in America? What have I done?

My country didn't import slaves from Africa, but by any measure, I would not want to be black in America. It is a violently racist country, and by every measure the ill treatment of black people continues to this day. Consider all of the "living while black" police reports. Every study shows the system supression of black people - from supression of the vote, lower education spending on the children of the poor, a college admissions system which favours "legacy" enrolments, a justice system that locks up blacks and hispanics for crimes that white go free on.

Looks like a colonialism view

My country didn't import slaves from Africa, but by any measure, I would not want to be black in America. It is a violently racist country, and by every measure the ill treatment of black people continues to this day. Consider all of the "living while black" police reports. Every study shows the system supression of black people - from supression of the vote, lower education spending on the children of the poor, a college admissions system which favours "legacy" enrolments, a justice system that locks up blacks and hispanics for crimes that white go free on.

You appear to be an avid fan of Democratic Party propaganda. Why is that?

Looks like a colonialism view

It looks like the usual March of History.

Lets talk about how Canada treats their Indian population shall we?

Who behaved badly Comrade? Bring forth any Slave and we can make a case against the slave holders.

Otherwise, go blow a goat.

What utter bullshit! You behave badly, you do someone harm, you make them whole.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Tell that to members of:
  • The Trojan War
  • The Roman Republic
  • The spread of Persia
  • Alexander the Great at Babylon
  • The Punic War
  • Hannibal
  • The Conquest of Greece
  • The Roman Empire
  • Julius Caesar
  • Caligula
  • Nero
  • The Visigoths
  • Arabian siege of Constantinople
  • Charlemagne
  • The Viking Conquests
  • Spaniard destruction of the Aztec Empire
  • The Ottoman Empire
  • Joan of Arc
  • The Dark Ages
  • The Mongols
  • The American Indian
  • The Soviet Union
  • Mao Zedong
  • The Nazis
What kind of BLABBERING, MINDLESS IDIOT are you to talk of "making people whole?" What makes the enslavement of other races for cheap labor centuries ago any worse or more deserving than these? And if this is the "Age of Reparations," why stop with just the Blacks? You really think they've been the only ones wronged?

REPARATIONS FOR ALL!

Now that we have that out of our system, and everyone has paid back everyone else a Trillion Trillion Trillion dollars, let every Black alive today who has documented claim to a loss he has personally suffered due to slavery come forward and make his claim of the party who inflicted the injury, and I'll be 100% behind them!

THAT’s the way of the 21st Century.
Great. Next time someone suffers from slavery in the 21st Century, DO LET US KNOW.

MEANTIME: NOTHING STOPPING YOU from repaying reparations! How much have you repaid Blacks so far??????? ZERO? The least you could do is cook and clean for some Black family, maybe give them your house?

Reparations: Ain't never ever ever gonna happen. At best, it is a Fool's Idea of causing a NEW injustice inflicted on INNOCENT people just to make some other group feel better about themselves and create a whole new injustice all over. You CANNOT repay dead people for a crime committed them centuries after they are long dead and buried. You could never "repay" them even if they were still alive.
We have to stop electing Republicans to end War it seems. The only Wars now should be getting rid of totalitarian governments and establishing democracy everywhere. Civil Wars.

I don't believe in reparations I believe in taxing the rich and having cheap college and training good infrastructure and Health Care daycare etc like all other rich countries...

Much more opportunity and fairness. You know socialism.

Last edited:

Except that most of this is a load of low resolution horse shit.

Every study does not show that blacks are suppressed because the reality is not so damn black and white - no pun intended. There are many reasons for the disparity here and some of it does indeed have to do with race. Most of it has to do with a myriad of other factors as well. None of which 'reparations' would fix or even help as well. You have never helped anyone trying to demand that there is noting they can do to address the problem.

Finally, nice dodge to the question. You stated 'you do someone harm, you make them whole' and yet there is flatly nothing you can point to showing the VAST majority of Americans have done anything whatsoever to harm blacks. Never mind that any reparations are also going to have to take from Hispanics, Asians and every other group in an effort to create a policy that is flatly unconstitutional and wrong (as it is racist in its very nature).

Yet, with all those horrors here in the USA, I see tens of thousands of black and brown people trying to get INTO this country and very few (if any) trying to LEAVE this country.

If it’s so terrible being black here, why aren’t these people either trying to leave the country, or at least assimilate into white culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back