Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

No one wants to admit the Benghazi tragedy was mainly the fault of the Ambassador who got himself and his security staff killed. He was responsible and made the decision to stay and not evacuate.

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

There were 8 separate investigations all reaching the same conclusions, dope.

BENGHAZZIIIIIIIIIII!
hey fucktardedsaurus rex - i never said we should investigate again in this entire thread.

go be a dumbass elsewhere.

i can go ahead and repeat this again -

i DO NOT want another investigation. we've had enough of those. the only one i really support right now is getting to the bottom of how RUSSIA went from nothing serious to a 2 year investigation and did our internal people break laws along the way. if not i'm done here too, move on. if those laws need to be reviewed in order to keep us from weaponing the gov against itself (i do believe that has happened) then lets put checks and balances into this to keep it from happening again.

this post is more what happens when our presidents (either side) get too close to the media. i hated it when obama did it and was vocal in the dangers that brings and i hate trump out there doing his own sparring with them. the differences i see with stories like this is obama DID go control what did and did not go out in as much as he could. sharyl attkisson found that out with fast and furious. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TELLING THE MEDIA WHAT TO SAY.

period.

and obviously this is what has happened under obama time and time again. trump causes different problems with the media but problems none the less. he just doesn't have anyone in the media helping him really and those who do are quickly silenced by the rest.

that is a crap situation where the left is working overdrive to control info and redefine "truth".

You had me in agreement till you said Trump does not have anyone in the media helping him. He has the most popular cable channel for the past 17 years helping him, and perhaps even guiding him.
sigh -

comparatively - do you honestly think trump gets the same freedoms obama got? i don't believe in extremes to where when i say NO ONE is helping him i mean NO ONE AT ALL - but around what, 5% of the media maybe? at least the popular media? in the overall scheme of things he does not have anywhere near the support and or "look the other way" that obama got - THAT is what i'm saying in this posting. i don't want ANY president being given a "free ride" by the press. we rely on their investigative nature to get us the truth despite what is being said in as best they can.

they've not done that since at least obama. when the press criticized bush it was usually based in some form of proof. with trump it's just all out war as trump went after them FOR allowing such leeway to obama AND pretty much ending the honest nature they were based in order to do so. so when a reporter says they did a lot to hide obama's flaws, yes i'm going to believe them.

unfortunately benghazi is now like "zimmerman" in that you can't say the word w/o people coming in w/fixed mindsets and saying anything other than GRRR or YAY gets you nailed by said GRRR's and YAYers' so we went from yes obama got many breaks from the press to LETS INVESTIGATE AGAIN of which i never said. my shit hitting the fan is more against the media but in re-reading it, it could be taken in many ways, including shit coming back on hillary/obama.

Damn, dude. You are the most gullible idiot.

Breakingviews: Trump cold shoulder for TV ads may set the trend
$4.6 billion in free media

i DO NOT want another investigation. we've had enough of those. the only one i really support right now is getting to the bottom of how RUSSIA went from nothing serious to a 2 year investigation and did our internal people break laws along the way. if not i'm done here too, move on. if those laws need to be reviewed in order to keep us from weaponing the gov against itself (i do believe that has happened) then lets put checks and balances into this to keep it from happening again.

this post is more what happens when our presidents (either side) get too close to the media. i hated it when obama did it and was vocal in the dangers that brings and i hate trump out there doing his own sparring with them. the differences i see with stories like this is obama DID go control what did and did not go out in as much as he could. sharyl attkisson found that out with fast and furious. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TELLING THE MEDIA WHAT TO SAY.

period.

and obviously this is what has happened under obama time and time again. trump causes different problems with the media but problems none the less. he just doesn't have anyone in the media helping him really and those who do are quickly silenced by the rest.

that is a crap situation where the left is working overdrive to control info and redefine "truth".

You had me in agreement till you said Trump does not have anyone in the media helping him. He has the most popular cable channel for the past 17 years helping him, and perhaps even guiding him.
sigh -

comparatively - do you honestly think trump gets the same freedoms obama got? i don't believe in extremes to where when i say NO ONE is helping him i mean NO ONE AT ALL - but around what, 5% of the media maybe? at least the popular media? in the overall scheme of things he does not have anywhere near the support and or "look the other way" that obama got - THAT is what i'm saying in this posting. i don't want ANY president being given a "free ride" by the press. we rely on their investigative nature to get us the truth despite what is being said in as best they can.

they've not done that since at least obama. when the press criticized bush it was usually based in some form of proof. with trump it's just all out war as trump went after them FOR allowing such leeway to obama AND pretty much ending the honest nature they were based in order to do so. so when a reporter says they did a lot to hide obama's flaws, yes i'm going to believe them.

unfortunately benghazi is now like "zimmerman" in that you can't say the word w/o people coming in w/fixed mindsets and saying anything other than GRRR or YAY gets you nailed by said GRRR's and YAYers' so we went from yes obama got many breaks from the press to LETS INVESTIGATE AGAIN of which i never said. my shit hitting the fan is more against the media but in re-reading it, it could be taken in many ways, including shit coming back on hillary/obama.

so the press has spent around $4 billion bashing trump and you're trying to pass that off as a positive for trump.

god damn you just reach new levels of terminal stupidity by the hour.

period.

sigh -

so the press has spent around $4 billion bashing trump and you're trying to pass that off as a positive for trump.

They didn't bash him.

They helped him get elected.

And it worked.

The evidence is in the White House.

period.

sigh -

Trump has no one but himself to blame for what he whines about "negative press" or supporters like you call "bashing". Our free press reports when he tells lies or ridiculously misinformed statements. Ignoring these lies and efforts to misinform the public would be a dereliction of duty. We have a right to know when our President is being dishonest.

period.

sigh -

Trump has no one but himself to blame for what he whines about "negative press" or supporters like you call "bashing". Our free press reports when he tells lies or ridiculously misinformed statements. Ignoring these lies and efforts to misinform the public would be a dereliction of duty. We have a right to know when our President is being dishonest.
and they didn't do it when obama did the same.

ergo, my point. you may hate the truth but that doesn't change it.

sigh -

I think that people vastly understate the influence of FoxNews and Talk Radio. People that listen to talk radio often do so off and on all day and they get the same message from everyone they here, and that gives if more credence since it is being repeated by every show on the radio.

When in the past have the most popular personalities from a news station ever gotten on stage and openly campaigned with the sitting president? Yeah, it might only be little of FoxNews, but that was never before seen.

Then there is the fact that FoxNews has some influence over Trump, this cannot be denied. We have seen him change his tune after being criticized by FoxNews people. We see tweets that show up right after a FoxNews show parroting what he say on FoxNews. He openly endorses particular shows on FoxNews, telling people to watch them. This is all new ground and it is ground that should scare everyone.

sigh -

I think that people vastly understate the influence of FoxNews and Talk Radio. People that listen to talk radio often do so off and on all day and they get the same message from everyone they here, and that gives if more credence since it is being repeated by every show on the radio.

When in the past have the most popular personalities from a news station ever gotten on stage and openly campaigned with the sitting president? Yeah, it might only be little of FoxNews, but that was never before seen.

Then there is the fact that FoxNews has some influence over Trump, this cannot be denied. We have seen him change his tune after being criticized by FoxNews people. We see tweets that show up right after a FoxNews show parroting what he say on FoxNews. He openly endorses particular shows on FoxNews, telling people to watch them. This is all new ground and it is ground that should scare everyone.
And yes all of that is stupid on trumps part.

But 1 media outlet is all anyone has and over the last few years what little I see from fox is hardly complimentary to trump. Doesn't have to be no but i dont see a lot of LOVE TRUMP anywhere. The few times it does happen its like pavlovs dogs to the left and they scream foul.

sigh -

But 1 media outlet is all anyone has and over the last few years what little I see from fox is hardly complimentary to trump. Doesn't have to be no but i dont see a lot of LOVE TRUMP anywhere. The few times it does happen its like pavlovs dogs to the left and they scream foul.

The few times FoxNews has been critical of Trump it has been designed to change his stance...that is a lot of power for a news agency to hold, considering we have seen it happen in real time.

Benghazi was a HUGE cover up. Susan Rice was sent to LIE to the American people on every mainstream (Democrat) Media outlet. Obama and Hillary were guilty of putting our Embassy staff at risk, and they paid the ultimate price for it. Obama, Hillary and Rice should have been prosecuted.

The Media COLLUDED with the Obama Administration to cover up the Benghazi SCANDAL.

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.
Which one?

They had 10 different republican lead investigations -- are you accusing Trey Gowdy and the GOP of hiding the report-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s ? <<-- There is an extra "s" for every benghazi investigation we wasted time on.

sigh -

The few times FoxNews has been critical of Trump it has been designed to change his stance...that is a lot of power for a news agency to hold, considering we have seen it happen in real time.
i'll have to go with you on this one as i don't watch many of the majors anymore at all. either side. far as i'm concerned they all suck something that shouldn't be sucked. at least so often.

but i'll see if the next few negative headlines that come out have a correlation to trumps decision making. interesting idea.

Forum List

Back