Benghazi penalties are bogus

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Benghazi penalties are bogus​

The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll — and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back.

The four were made out to be sacrificial lambs in the wake of a scathing report issued last week that found that the US compound in Benghazi, Libya, was left vulnerable to attack because of “grossly inadequate” security.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
State Department officials who supposedly lost jobs over Benghazi debacle will be back at work - NYPOST.com

Just another day and a cover-up at the White House while Oblamer plays golf while America circles the drain.

Hillary will skate on this. I can't believe that anyone would ever vote for the silly bi*ch in 2016; but then how do you explain Jews voting for Obama?

Benghazi penalties are bogus​

The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll — and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back.

The four were made out to be sacrificial lambs in the wake of a scathing report issued last week that found that the US compound in Benghazi, Libya, was left vulnerable to attack because of “grossly inadequate” security.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
State Department officials who supposedly lost jobs over Benghazi debacle will be back at work - NYPOST.com

Just another day and a cover-up at the White House while Oblamer plays golf while America circles the drain.

Well hell. What did you expect? That some State Department hero would throw himself on his or her sword??

No one will be held accountable for the deaths of those four very good men.

They are all just thanking God that they weren't in that consulate waiting for their bosses to save em.

The lot of em in the State Department aren't worth the sweat off those dead mens balls. Hope the lot of em rot in hell.

Well - if Bush can get away with lying us into invading iraq and killing a million innocent people then i guess obozo can get away with this. Govt officials are never held accountable. Nuke DC.

Taking Responsibility used to mean something. Now it is verbal pablum spoon fed to the masses.

What are you guys complaining about? Isn't this just like what happens where you work? When someone gets killed there's no investigation done, no trial, no verdict.

Just last week I improperly stacked heavy pallets of cinder blocks that tipped over onto a guy and killed him so you can guess what happened right?

I signed an agreement to take 2 weeks off and when I come back I'll work somewhere else in the Company. The agreement also stated that I'm not pleading Guilt nor Innocence and I'll pay a small fine.

Now go relax, drink a few beers and watch a Basketball game!

Well - if Bush can get away with lying us into invading iraq and killing a million innocent people then i guess obozo can get away with this. Govt officials are never held accountable. Nuke DC.

And of course, Bill Clinton had nothing to do with it. Just because he harped on WMD in Iraq the whole time he was President. Let's not forget the Iraq Liberation Act, or the Bombing of Iraq. Then again didn't the Democrats also vote to invade Iraq before they voted no, ala John Kerry telling us.
Then again who can forget Hillary's immaculate Concusion

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cbyNL3myY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cbyNL3myY[/ame]​

Last edited:
If they even do leave the Govt, there's a liberal think tank job just waiting for them (wink wink).

They are paid under the table to shut up or take the fall for their leaders.

Forum List

Back