Benghazi hero watches Eminems anti Trump video responds with devastating blow

Benghazi Hero Watches Eminem's Anti-Trump Video, Responds With DEVASTATING Blow

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.
So another white guy butt hurt that Americans get to exercise their First Amendment Rights in a manner that his trigger finger can't intellectualize...ok.
^ Another black guy butt hurt over an American exercising his first amendment right.

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.
So another white guy butt hurt that Americans get to exercise their First Amendment Rights in a manner that his trigger finger can't intellectualize...ok.
Why are you butthurt over him exercising his first amendment right?
I'm not...I believe he can state his opinions to his heart's content...no matter how stupid they are.
Unlike ignorant conservatives, I'm not trying to shut his speech down, call for his job loss, threaten his family's life, financial blackmail and extort his employers and lie about the basis for his exercise of Free Speech...

I'm not...I believe he can state his opinions to his heart's content...no matter how stupid they are.
Unlike ignorant conservatives, I'm not trying to shut his speech down, call for his job loss, threaten his family's life, financial blackmail and extort his employers and lie about the basis for his exercise of Free Speech...

Who tried to shut down M&Ms speech?

Forum List

Back