Benefits of Homosexuality

You have got to be single. No woman would possibly want you.

100% correct. We took a vote and JB can no longer even get a hand job from a $10 street whore in Cleveland. There are some men even a whore won't touch.

Treasure your cheap "skin care lotion", JB, cuz with this kinda attitude you'll need it.

Psst I think JB was not being serious.

I thought I apologized to JB for that already? I guess not.

JB, I was wrong and I am sorry.

Madeline, don't be sorry! It was FUNNY! :lol:

You should see some of his posts. He's a miserable religious bigot who thinks atheism is superior and everything else is substandard. We may agree on some things but that doesn't change what he is.

Last edited:
Madeline, don't be sorry! It was FUNNY! :lol:

You should see some of his posts. He's a miserable religious bigot who thinks atheism is superior and everything else is substandard. We may agree on some things but that doesn't change what he is.

Oscar Wao, I don't apologize because I think the other person is deserving. I apologize when I think I owe that to someone...and even if they have behaved badly elsewise, when I have been wrong, I say so.

I think that's just part of behaving like an adult. Mebbe it's old fashioned, but it seems sorta kinda like an obligation to me.

I suppose so. I'm usually a civil person, but there are just those select few who I don't think are deserving of my politeness/class/civility.

I suppose so. I'm usually a civil person, but there are just those select few who I don't think are deserving of my politeness/class/civility.

Behaving in a classy manner ain't always about being civil, Oscar Wao. But owning up to your own mistakes is for YOUR benefit, not theirs.

In my world, adults say "I was wrong" and "I'm sorry" when they make a mistake that might have hurt someone else, regardless of who that is. It's a part of being an honorable person, and that you owe to yourself before anyone else.

I get the feeling that many people here do not understand, or even accept, evolution...

When your "science" is based on sexual fantasy and outright lies yes...crackpot theories on evolution based on Old Testament writings are indeed not understandable and not believed by intelligent people....and your insistence that homosexual behavior was the standard back in Babylonian and Old Testament times is quite ridiculous indeed. The story tellers who wrote the history back then were quite obviously straight and abhorred homosexuals...governments even condemning them to death in many societies. Seem like that fact has escaped you while musing over human evolution.

Last edited:
When your "science" is based on sexual fantasy and outright lies yes
If you understood the mechanism of evolution, you would see that homosexuality should not exist.

It clearly does, however, and so there must be a reason why it remains. This is what scientists do...ask interesting questions.

...crackpot theories on evolution based on Old Testament writings are indeed not understandable and not believed by intelligent people
I cited the Old Testament because I assumed it was the only source that matters to you and yours.

....and your insistence that homosexual behavior was the standard back in Babylonian and Old Testament times is quite ridiculous indeed. The story tellers who wrote the history back then were quite obviously straight and abhorred homosexuals...even condemning to death in many societies.
Study the Hellenistic and Roman periods, then get back to me.

Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuality in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuality in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n1.jpg
220px-Pederastic_erotic_scene_Louvre_F85bis.jpg

300px-Love_play_in_China.jpg
220px-Samurai_kiss.jpg

And don't forget David and Jonathan. They may not have had a romantic relationship, but their "covenant," according to the traditional interpretation of the sort of "covenant" they made would indicate a same-sex union.

And don't forget David and Jonathan. They may not have had a romantic relationship, but their "covenant," according to the traditional interpretation of the sort of "covenant" they made would indicate a same-sex union.
:eek:

You lie!

Homosexuality increases the number of men protecting any one family unit, without creating additional rivalry over females.

A caveman family with two homosexual members will have three men protecting the offspring, thus greatly reducing the chances that the children will be eaten by animals, or killed by another tribe. As humans only have one child per year (versus, say, fish having hundreds), our survival strategy is to invest much time and resources into our few children.

Homosexuality, therefore, would be evolutionarily favored, as it maintains an optimum male protector:eek:ffspring ratio in the tribe.

---

Likewise, female homosexuality increases the bonding between mothers in a caveman society, keeping the group, and the children, united. Unlike males, females do not require sexual satisfaction to reproduce.

Watch a season of Meerkat Manor, and you will quickly learn that female infighting can lead to tribal disaster. Homosexual or bisexual human females would preserve the integrity of stone-age tribes, ensuring their collective offspring's survival.

---

Remember, any genetically-influenced traits that increase the survival rates of children will be naturally selected.

Ants have literally conquered the world, and yet only a very, very small fraction of their total population can biologically reproduce. Food for thought.

Personally, I am recently engaged, so financial planning is a current topic with me. I talked to a wise gay guy at work who has been with his partner 23 years. He told me that with powers of attorney two guys can do amazing legal things that straight people married in the usual fashion can not do.

A few years ago one of the gay guys was seriously ill with a kidney problem, and the hospital bills were out of sight. The sick guy went through bankruptcy leaving all the property in tact in the hands of his partner. We plan to see an attorney about a marriage contract to see if it will give us added security over the traditional marriage arrangement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back