Bend Over, Here Comes Middle Class Tax

Democrats argue that Republican tax cuts and the GOP's failure to pay for a new Medicare prescription drug program are contributing more to record deficits than the economic stimulus and other emergency measures.

Too late. The GOP bent us over a few years ago...

I know you conservatives knew this was coming, but Democrats, here is one of your own saying it...

washingtonpost.com

Just like getting rid of the Federal Homeowner tax credit. See Obama will say I am not raising taxes on the middle class, I am taking away loop-holes that people have come to rely on.

What he doesn't want to say that getting rid of tax credits equates to raising taxes!

I know you conservatives knew this was coming, but Democrats, here is one of your own saying it...

washingtonpost.com

Just like getting rid of the Federal Homeowner tax credit. See Obama will say I am not raising taxes on the middle class, I am taking away loop-holes that people have come to rely on.

What he doesn't want to say that getting rid of tax credits equates to raising taxes!

Say what he will. If my tax rate goes up, my taxes were raised. It's a word game he plays for his Kool Aid drinking mignons.

Forum List

Back