Benazair Bhutto said Bin laden is dead

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
YouTube - Frost over the World - Benazir Bhutto - 02 Nov 07Sir David speaks to former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto about her ... She said "The man who murdered Osama Bin Laden" ..... Merry x-mas YouTube ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ[/ame] - 136k

No one knows if he is dead or alive. If he is dead then he has sons that will carry out his mission. We need to be more afraid of the organization than the man, at this point.

No one knows if he is dead or alive. If he is dead then he has sons that will carry out his mission. We need to be more afraid of the organization than the man, at this point.

I would think the person set to become the leader of Pakistani would a reasonable credible source she even names the person who assassinated him of course this is not considered news worthy and should simply be dismissed and if by the organization we need to fear you mean the CIA then that much is true

Just as he would wish.

I'm not afraid of ANYTHING that camel Jockey can do.

He, and his minions, should be much more afraid of what we can do to HIM.:eusa_whistle:

I am sure he is dead, but I agree with the last part of your statement.

Just as he would wish.

I'm not afraid of ANYTHING that camel Jockey can do.

He, and his minions, should be much more afraid of what we can do to HIM.:eusa_whistle:
Neither am I, But I AM afraid of what the Administration will and DOES do regarding his memory.

the video is a long ago proved fake or as the CIA likes to phrase it.. not authenticated ,this is a well established fact

Nonsense.

You realize, eots, that you're trying to make a point with a slip of a tongue. This is exactly what Bhutto said.

"And he also had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who killed Osama bin Laden."

Well, who is Omar Sheikh? He's the guy who killed Daniel Pearl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pearl

So, when she was talking about the three guys who could kill her - including one who decapitated three British tourists in India - she really intended to say "And he also had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who killed Daniel Pearl."

Busted.

BBC News | WORLD | Could the Bin Laden video be a fake?Washington calls it the "smoking gun" that puts Bin Laden's guilt beyond doubt, but many in the Arab world believe the home video of the al-Qaeda chief is a ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/1711288.stm

Although bin Laden has not been indicted[5] for the September 11, 2001 attacks, he has claimed responsibility for them[6] in videos released to the public.[7] The attacks involved the hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93, United Airlines Flight 175, American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77, and the subsequent destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City, New York, and severe damage to The Pentagon outside of Washington, D.C.,[8] along with the deaths of 2,974 victims.[verification

November 2007
In an interview with political interviewer David Frost, taken on November 2, 2007, the recently assassinated Pakistani politician, and Pakistan People's Party chairwoman, Benazir Bhutto, claimed that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. During her answer to a question pertaining to the identities of those who had previously attempted her own assassination, Bhutto named Sheikh as a possible suspect while referring to him as "the man who murdered Osama bin Laden." Despite the weight of such a statement, neither Bhutto nor Frost attempted to clarify it and no other mainstream media appears to have further inquired about it. Footage of the exchange can be viewed here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

it seems strange to me this factual current event was moved to conspiracy theorys..there can be different OPINIONS on the accuracy of here statement but this news story is in no way a conspiracy theory

i think this goes along well enough with breitart to rivive...

so long as everyone can behave themselves... no using the c word though, that's the one word the libs are afraid of... discuss... they call women ***** though, and the liberal women don't seem to mind... the conservative women mind, but they don't say much...

just saying...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back