Ben Swann to interview Romney tonight

"Ben, you can interview the Governor as long as you don't ask him about his tax returns."

• Banned
Pretty ballsy for Romney to show up for this interview. Gotta give him props on that. I look forward to this interview too.

Pretty ballsy for Romney to show up for this interview. Gotta give him props on that. I look forward to this interview too.

Ballsy. :lol::lol::lol:

Ohio is a swing state. This interview is classic political strategy. Doing interviews with local TV affiliates in swing state markets ensures the candidate will get more on-air time on the local stations than he would with a national network. This gives the candidate the opportunity to better control the message to the swing state voters.

Take a look at my first post in this topic, and then note what Swann says about his interview with Romney later. He mentions he was told what questions he would be allowed to ask.

And when Swann goes off script, what does Romney do? Does he look ballsy to you at that point?

Obama is doing the exact same thing on other local stations:

But I'd like to tell you what happened after that campaign appearance. The president gave me an exclusive one-on-one interview. I was the only Ohio television reporter given exclusive access to the president.

Ballsy. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

It is SO easy to manipulate the rubes!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back