Ben Nelson says he'll back health care bill, Black Mail Works!

thinblueline

Dec 15, 2009
New York City, NY
Ben Nelson says he'll back health care bill, giving Democrats enough votes for passage Of This Crap Sandwich Bill. What an absolute joke. The worst type of whore imaginable. BEN NELSON Sold his vote and abandons his integrity.
There are no decent words in the English language to describe you self serving, lower than reptiles, scum.
You have betrayed your country, your citzenry, your constituents and your own families.

Have you no shame? Have you no balls?
This is a prime example why we must vote ALL of these sleazy people out of office next year..
Sleep well senator.

This is what happens when the Chicago Way has its day. This was a treasonist act by the Obama Administration who is stomping all over the Constitution.

Ben Nelson says he'll back health care bill, giving Democrats enough votes for passage Of This Crap Sandwich Bill. What an absolute joke. The worst type of whore imaginable. BEN NELSON Sold his vote and abandons his integrity.
There are no decent words in the English language to describe you self serving, lower than reptiles, scum.
You have betrayed your country, your citzenry, your constituents and your own families.

Have you no shame? Have you no balls?
This is a prime example why we must vote ALL of these sleazy people out of office next year..
Sleep well senator.

He just held the political gun to his own head and pulled the trigger. 70% of his constituents are against this bill, but when you have Senator Schumer pressuring him for 13 hours what do you expect. If this bill passes and this monstrosity is shoved down the throats of Americans with 61% of Americans opposed, you will see a revolution in this country like you have NEVER seen before. It's about time the revolution happened.

"When the people fear the government there is tryranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson. It's time the government fears the people again.

U.S. Democrats strike deal on health bill - Forbes.com

By John Whitesides

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democrats said they reached agreement on an abortion compromise with a crucial holdout, Senator Ben Nelson, Saturday in a deal that could clear the way for passage of a sweeping healthcare overhaul.

Democratic senators and aides said a long day of negotiating on Friday concluded with agreement on language that resolves Nelson's concerns that federal funds are not used to pay for abortions under the bill.

Nelson, potentially the crucial 60th vote for the bill, would vote with Democrats to cut off debate and move to final passage, according to Democratic Senator Charles Schumer and Democratic Senate aides. He planned to make a statement later in the morning.

"There were lots of fits and starts," said Schumer, who said there were 13 hours of negotiations on Friday. "He is in agreement."

Last edited:
People like Ben Nelson are exactly why I have such a low regard for all politicians. He was against the Health Care Reform bill until they offered up all the pork for his State of Nebraska. What he did, and all politicians do it, is to whore out his vote for the best deal he could get for his State. I wouldn't give you 50 cents for every politician I know anything about. They are all the scum of the Earth. The Democrats will no doubt get thier precious Health Care Reform Bill passed and they will gloat over it like it's the greatest thing they have ever done for America. What in fact they are in the process of doing is destroying America and our whole way of life. Eventually those that support this move, and those that even denounce me for having the opinion I have of the Health Care Reform Bill, are going to find out exactly how bad of a process this is going to be for them and the country. I'm afraid then it will be way too late. Once you produce a turd, it will no doubt stink.

The minute this bill is signed by Obama, the emergency rooms will be flooded with people who believe they are covered immediately.
And the hospitals will be powerless.

The effects of this will be immediate.

The minute this bill is signed by Obama, the emergency rooms will be flooded with people who believe they are covered immediately.

Little do they know that they won't see a single benefit from this bullshit bill for at least 3 YEARS!!!!

BUT YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR IT IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the dumbest thing ever. The beauty of it is, it will be proven false immediatly and when it is, I will remind you how dumb you really are. :doubt:

If this bill still has a mandate, which I believe it does, the only winner is the insurance companies. Weren't they the evil corporations that forced liberals to spawn this nightmare? What is it, 3 or 4 years for implementation? But we must start paying now with taxes and 3 years down the road we are mandated to purchase health insurance. Are we paying twice?

There will be repercusions.

I suppose the one thing about this bill that really I find amusing is it actually runs contrary to the democratic platform last year. It would seem to me if I were a democrat I would highly upset that my own party abandoned one of the party platforms to pass a bill that did not represent that. Further, they are also passing a bill that will be a financial bonanza for the very insurance companies that have been made into villians for the last several months. While I don't believe there will be this Wal-Mart rush to the hospitals, what I do believe is that when the vast majority of these new insured find out that no one or few actually accept medicaid they will be very disappointed and when most others see their taxes go up in two weeks to pay for it, that will be the first impact you will see.

Like I said..the liberals will fall on their pencils to pass another entitlement program but will not lift a finger to rescind the Iraq War Resolution. Democrats...all bullshit..all the time...bottom line.

Like I said..the liberals will fall on their pencils to pass another entitlement program but will not lift a finger to rescind the Iraq War Resolution. Democrats...all bullshit..all the time...bottom line.
Speaking of wars...

Why did the republicans try to not pay the troops?

Speaking of wars...

Why did the republicans try to not pay the troops?

In an unusual Saturday morning vote, the Senate passed the defense spending bill. The health care bill still awaits.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: Defense spending bill passes by 88-10 vote
Under Senate rules, 30 hours must pass before final passage
Money will go to fund wars in Iraq, Afghanistan
Senators will now turn their attention to health care overhaul