Ben Franklin

An interesting bit of "free verse" poetry going on here. I don't know that I am in the appropriate frame of mind.

An interesting bit of "free verse" poetry going on here. I don't know that I am in the appropriate frame of mind.

i apologize---how can i delete the thread.

very tired and processing too much. and i have to say--at times online and IRL--i don't understand what others are trying to say..

i could just say---@!#@!!!---over and over again.

can this nation not get its act together---time is growing short. that is what concerns me.

that is all i meant to say.

teachers are frequently 'pounded'---i've been out for a while. until i draw my last breath I will believe more can be done to reform education and then society as a whole.

did that help--not much more that i can do today.

picking up the hem of my green velvet dress, and adjusting my hat---'Tomorrow is another day'.

i apologize---how can i delete the thread.

very tired and processing too much. and i have to say--at times online and IRL--i don't understand what others are trying to say..

i could just say---@!#@!!!---over and over again.

can this nation not get its act together---time is growing short. that is what concerns me.

that is all i meant to say.

teachers are frequently 'pounded'---i've been out for a while. until i draw my last breath I will believe more can be done to reform education and then society as a whole.

did that help--not much more that i can do today.

picking up the hem of my green velvet dress, and adjusting my hat---'Tomorrow is another day'.

Why? It wasn't a criticism.

Why? It wasn't a criticism.[/QUOTE]

eh--when I get 'furious' --i alienate people. i own that.

haven't had the time to track down --'Deletion of threads'--looked a few times--just don't see that fyi.

????Contact a Super Moderator???

provide a link to the thread---

i am going to try that--

silly foolishness and i started it and should finish it. i know that.

What school do you teach at where no caps are used at the beginning of a sentence?

please--i am out of it.

i contacted a supermoderator. the thread needs to be deleted.

keep on commenting it that is what you want to do.

frankly, my dear--I don't give a ---and you know the rest or perhaps you don't.

i do not care.

lol--edic---forgive me

'CSA'---that would be 'The Confederacy'--

for the past few days I have been seeing 'CIA' possibly more than I have ever seen or heard of it in all the many years I have been on this earth. :D

a strange little story --from the early 50's when I was in elementary school---and it was a 'good' school--some would tell you that if there could be schools like that one today---our educational system would be so much better. i think that is correct, jmo.:D

we did not actually talk about the Civil War that much at school--talked about it at home a lot---Greatest Generation Southern parents---God Bless them---Gone With the Wind was The book. but moving forward---progressing--that was what Atlanta, GA was about.

i think it has some hope for a good future---we keep trying to figure out what goes wrong and find a way to fix it correctly.

keeps everybody pretty busy--lol. being a 'blue island in the sea of red'.

maybe we are already 'purple'---good color. did you ever hear the song ---'Flying Purple People Eater'---it is very old and very silly. the sort of song a true Atlien would love.:clap2:

i went to catholic school from grade one through almost three years of college...except when i lived in europe. maybe public schools could model themselves after them. they really do provide a good education.

lol--edic---forgive me

~~~~~~
i went to catholic school from grade one through almost three years of college...except when i lived in europe. maybe public schools could model themselves after them. they really do provide a good education.

~~~~~~

i know Catholic schools do an excellent job. They know 'what is what' and character development is a top priority.

many don't seem to care for that--or so I have been forced to conclude.

the moaning and whinging and whining--adults and children.

i pray for all involved with education--all i know to do. I am out of It---certainly did change--that is all I will say. :)

eh---what I really should have done was what Rachel Ray has done. I like her style and I like to cook and to talk ---not that great at chopping but hopefully that is a skill that can be developed.

it is great to have choices.

Freedom. I never want to live without it, myself.

'My Country 'Tis of Thee'---a song I will always love.

Forum List

Back