Ben Carson wins Southern Republican Leadership Conference poll...

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

and the family was willing to take up the burden.....

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

Well, no. Her closest relative, her husband wanted to end the nightmare. It was his right, and his decision. Bush poked his nose where it didn't belong to pander to religious fruitcakes.

He tried to save a life...I know...you libs like to kill the innocent and protect the killers on death row....a strange hiearchy...but leftys are bat shit crazy....

Sad that you have been convinced that is all true. I guess right wing brainwashing is pretty effective on weak minds.

Says the moron who is going to vote for hilary and probably voted for the serial sexual predator bill clinton, and the racist barak obama.....

Well, that isn't much more childish than your usual crap, so good for you. At least you aren't showing signs of getting much dumber than usual. Keep up the good work goober.

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

Well, no. Her closest relative, her husband wanted to end the nightmare. It was his right, and his decision. Bush poked his nose where it didn't belong to pander to religious fruitcakes.

He tried to save a life...I know...you libs like to kill the innocent and protect the killers on death row....a strange hiearchy...but leftys are bat shit crazy....

Sad that you have been convinced that is all true. I guess right wing brainwashing is pretty effective on weak minds.

Says the moron who is going to vote for hilary and probably voted for the serial sexual predator bill clinton, and the racist barak obama.....

Well, that isn't much more childish than your usual crap, so good for you. At least you aren't showing signs of getting much dumber than usual. Keep up the good work goober.

Yeah...have a nice weekend fuck head....

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

The guy in your avatar probably did the same thing.

Yeah..right....

Yeah..right....

It's true, Captain Kirk supports Hillary Clinton.

Yeah..right....

Shatner recently said that Clinton may be the only potential 2016 presidential
candidate who can unite the political parties and bring the country together

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/28/william-shatner-responds-to-oreillys-pinhead-of-the-week-honor-will-there-be-a-match-up-115415#ixzz3b15uxfVj

Just because he played the part of a republican on TV doesn't mean he is one dumbass. Sean Connery played the voice of a dragon, but that doesn't make him a dragon.

Yeah..right....

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/28/william-shatner-responds-to-oreillys-pinhead-of-the-week-honor-will-there-be-a-match-up-115415#ixzz3b15uxfVj

Just because he played the part of a republican on TV doesn't mean he is one dumbass. Sean Connery played the voice of a dragon, but that doesn't make him a dragon.
No, but if he said Hillary would unite the political parties that DOES mean he is one dumbass.

Yeah..right....

No, but if he said Hillary would unite the political parties that DOES mean he is one dumbass.

Sadly you are right. Nothing will unite the political parties until the GOP decides to regain at least some honor. The scum they have running it now will keep the country in turmoil.

Yeah..right....

Sadly you are right. Nothing will unite the political parties until the GOP decides to regain at least some honor. The scum they have running it now will keep the country in turmoil.
Sadly you are a moron.

Forum List

Back