Ben Carson (R) to make "major announcement" on May 4th, 2015

Ben Carson making May 4 announcement in Detroit - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson will make a major announcement on May 4 in Detroit, his campaign tells CNN, setting the date and location for what's expected to be the launch of his presidential bid.

The announcement will take place at the Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts, and will be ticketed, but the rest of the details — the exact time, and how many tickets Carson will distribute to supporters — have yet to be hammered out, a spokeswoman said.

Indeed, the substance of the announcement itself, spokeswoman Deana Bass said, is still up in the air.

FYI.

and the clown car begins to fill up....

:thup:
Anybody but Mz. Congeniality.

good luck with that. i'd suggest that before you get your wish that you stop putting up anti-choice, mysoginists who think they should enact the agenda of the rabid religious right.

Great campaign slogan. Since he is making it in Detroit. Detroit! What my Presidency will turn American into! :D

The Democrats own Detroit. That's a fact
BLACKS own Detroit. That's a fact. A republican presidency would increase the income inequality gap,start more wars,harm the poor and veterans even more.

whatg's a fact is that the people of Detroit were disenfranchised by the white state leadership and their right to govern taken away in favor of white rightwing appointees who bankrupted it

congrats.

bullshit---------democrats, unions, and minorities have ruled Detroit for decades, and they managed to destroy that once great city.

you rightwingnuts wanted to ship manufacturing out of the country.

congrats :thup:

but please... blame unions for rightwing economic policies.

more bullshit. have you noticed that there are the following NON_UNION auto factories in the south: Mercedes, Honda, VW, Toyota, Subaru, BMW, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai---------all paying excellent wages and good benefits, and putting out outstanding products. The UAW fucked the US auto industry and the city of Detroit.

Carson is a good man, a brilliant surgeon
That's the problem. The left doesn't want to see a successful black man to excel. Now if he were a community organizer… that's a different story.

Ben Carson making May 4 announcement in Detroit - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson will make a major announcement on May 4 in Detroit, his campaign tells CNN, setting the date and location for what's expected to be the launch of his presidential bid.

The announcement will take place at the Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts, and will be ticketed, but the rest of the details — the exact time, and how many tickets Carson will distribute to supporters — have yet to be hammered out, a spokeswoman said.

Indeed, the substance of the announcement itself, spokeswoman Deana Bass said, is still up in the air.

FYI.

and the clown car begins to fill up....

:thup:
Anybody but Mz. Congeniality.
Whooooo?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Why don't you actually try and debate something instead of thumping your chest screaming "you're defeated!!!". Moron, go bother someone who tolerates anti semite loony toons

That's the problem. The left doesn't want to see a successful black man to excel. Now if he were a community organizer… that's a different story.
Untrue.

I do not think it is untrue. If blacks see that they can be successful and go for it in numbers, the left will lose the myth of "white privilege" they created to keep blacks in the inner city poverty stricken public supported (section 8) housings.

Untrue.

I do not think it is untrue. If blacks see that they can be successful and go for it in numbers, the left will lose the myth of "white privilege" they created to keep blacks in the inner city poverty stricken public supported (section 8) housings.
You misunderstood me.

He'd have a better shot running for the open Senate seat in Maryland than he does running for president.

Forum List

Back