Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

If the press is letting this slide then how did you find out about it?

Your hatred of religion and the vast majority of people on earth is noted and your post that's some first liberal projection especially this part "Their belief's are absolute".

You project your own misery out into the world. I don't hate, that is one of the preferred words that the ignorant use to pigeon-hole those they don't like. For you to believe anyone 'hates the vast majority of people' is how an 8 year old would put things. Grow up, adults have very differing opinions and the people you don't like do not 'hate'. That is YOU and YOUR word coming from YOUR brain. I don't hate religion. I'm sorry for those who never get over that hurdle of needing a surrogate magical daddy who will make it all better.

The fact that you pose everything in such stark 'love vs hate' 'us vs them' betrays your own absolutism, just as I noted.

So have a Fresca and a Drake's coffee cake and relax Newman.

Oh please liberals are the biggest haters on the planet, hell what don't those freaks hate. They run around foaming at the mouth demonizing and attacking anyone who does not conform to their godless heathen views. Hell liberals hate their own species the people are screwed up mentally.

When you look at the rest of humanity, and think they all hate, it isn't all of them...

Take a hint...

I'm not looking at the rest of humanity, just liberals, they are a small percentage. I don't know maybe its a genetic flaw hell one day they may find a cure for liberalism.
No liberals, no America. As long as there are people more moral and smarter than you, there will be liberals.

Most liberals I meet are filth, the country will get along just fine without their kind.

You project your own misery out into the world. I don't hate, that is one of the preferred words that the ignorant use to pigeon-hole those they don't like. For you to believe anyone 'hates the vast majority of people' is how an 8 year old would put things. Grow up, adults have very differing opinions and the people you don't like do not 'hate'. That is YOU and YOUR word coming from YOUR brain. I don't hate religion. I'm sorry for those who never get over that hurdle of needing a surrogate magical daddy who will make it all better.

The fact that you pose everything in such stark 'love vs hate' 'us vs them' betrays your own absolutism, just as I noted.

Oh please liberals are the biggest haters on the planet, hell what don't those freaks hate. They run around foaming at the mouth demonizing and attacking anyone who does not conform to their godless heathen views. Hell liberals hate their own species the people are screwed up mentally.

When you look at the rest of humanity, and think they all hate, it isn't all of them...

Take a hint...

I'm not looking at the rest of humanity, just liberals, they are a small percentage. I don't know maybe its a genetic flaw hell one day they may find a cure for liberalism.
No liberals, no America. As long as there are people more moral and smarter than you, there will be liberals.

Most liberals I meet are filth, the country will get along just fine without their kind.
Thats probably what the confederates said. They got their asses kicked and were embarrassed.

Take a hint...

Joseph Goebbels, I thought you died long ago.

Take a hint...

Looks like water really does seek its own level.

Take a hint...

perhaps they just don't like white supremacist freaks. *shrug*

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Doesn't believe in science? Really? The man is most probably far more educated and accomplished than you will ever be.
The man is most probably far more educated and accomplished than you will ever be.
Yeah, but he's not exactly a rocket scientist is he?

The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

100% stupid since Obama believes in God too and there is nothing logical or scientific about Obama's belief in God either.

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Doesn't believe in science? Really? The man is most probably far more educated and accomplished than you will ever be.
The man is most probably far more educated and accomplished than you will ever be.
Yeah, but he's not exactly a rocket scientist is he?

No but the father of modern rocket science was a rocket scientist and he believed in God.

100% stupid since Obama believes in God too and there is nothing logical or scientific about Obama's belief in God either.

Obama believes in Allah.

The progressives mock creationism, but at the same time respect most every other "religion". Are they just giving lip service to these other religions?? Or do they believe?? Me being a Sioux Indian - you talk about a kooky religion - 100% mix of myth/superstition/herbal drugs. To believe you have to be stoned out of your mind - look up Oglala Sioux religion plum nuts.
The fact remains Jesus Christ is the only way... The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

Why are progressives being prejudice to creationism/Christianity and unjustly respectful to other believes... Christianity being much more than just a religion most likely scares them.

The progressives mock creationism, but at the same time respect most every other "religion". Are they just giving lip service to these other religions?? Or do they believe?? Me being a Sioux Indian - you talk about a kooky religion - 100% mix of myth/superstition/herbal drugs. To believe you have to be stoned out of your mind - look up Oglala Sioux religion plum nuts.
The fact remains Jesus Christ is the only way... The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

Why are progressives being prejudice to creationism/Christianity and unjustly respectful to other believes... Christianity being much more than just a religion most likely scares them.
People are free to believe what they want to believe.
But when a politician's/public official's/medical expert's/etc beliefs affect public policies or the advice that the public receive then they require scrutiny.

Take a hint...

Joseph Goebbels, I thought you died long ago.

You libs have a Nazi fetish.

Take a hint...

perhaps they just don't like white supremacist freaks. *shrug*

And the libs play the race card ^^^ we get it lies and the race card are all the left have anymore.

Forum List

Back