Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

How long will this apology tour phase last?

Ben Carson I deeply regret saying homosexuality is a choice MSNBC
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

Wow! Science in the world of Vigilante

But I think you claims of being abidextrous are total bullshit like most of what you post, If you had claimed to be born left handed and learned to do things righthanded, I might have bought it

But nobody born righthanded learns to write lefthanded...there is no reason for it

Without bullshit, what would you have left to post?

You know, without you ReightWingNut, this place wouldn't be half the fun it is!...."Nobody born right handed learns to write left handed"...THAT is what you said... :ahole-1:...... I did it almost 60 years ago, strictly from curiosity as my father was left handed, and I wanted to be like Dad!

How to Write With Your Left Hand if Right Handed 15 Steps

So after I got you to admit that GAY is a mental disorder, and NOT something you are born into. The diversion to my ambidextrous inclination was what you fell back on, and AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, if you work at it, as I said it took me about 2 years to master it, and perhaps that's why my brain is so much sharper than you pond scum, you're easy to knock over! Besides always exhibiting the thing that makes you subversive scum, subversive scum... your mental disorder!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg
Doubling down on bullshit to prove an invalid point does not help your case

Since you primarily post deceptive and doctored material, why should we believe anything you claim

But nice try lefty

Now you try to back away from your statements concerning GAY is a mental disorder.... Do what you want, others have seen your concession! NPDBoy, I LIKE that better than rightwingnut, therefore you are NPDBoy!
Now, now lefty

I never claimed homosexuality was a mental disorder. That distinction is reserved for racist gay haters such as yourself. Why try to lie to the fine folks on USMB?

The question should be do racist gay haters such as yourself suffer from a racist gene or is it learned? Only you can tell us lefty

Of course you did, when comparing left hand and right handedness, where I bitch slapped you on that point also! Come on subversive, everyone knows who's a CommiecRAT and who is the Patriot.... you can't fool anyone. But trying to change your COLORS in the middle of a discussion is a sure sign of your NPD!

Narcissistic personality disorder is a Cluster B personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves....You are TEXTBOOK!

You are babbling now lefty.

Are your racist and gay hating rants a result of a defective gene or just a deviant perversion on your part?

The problem with the gays is they don't want mere "equality" (which I believe they should have) they want mandated acceptance. Government can't give them that. That's why they're perpetually angry.......
The government can't force acceptance. People are still free to hate

But they can provide equal protection of our laws....which gays do not receive

You know, without you ReightWingNut, this place wouldn't be half the fun it is!...."Nobody born right handed learns to write left handed"...THAT is what you said... :ahole-1:...... I did it almost 60 years ago, strictly from curiosity as my father was left handed, and I wanted to be like Dad!

How to Write With Your Left Hand if Right Handed 15 Steps

So after I got you to admit that GAY is a mental disorder, and NOT something you are born into. The diversion to my ambidextrous inclination was what you fell back on, and AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, if you work at it, as I said it took me about 2 years to master it, and perhaps that's why my brain is so much sharper than you pond scum, you're easy to knock over! Besides always exhibiting the thing that makes you subversive scum, subversive scum... your mental disorder!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Since you primarily post deceptive and doctored material, why should we believe anything you claim

But nice try lefty

Now you try to back away from your statements concerning GAY is a mental disorder.... Do what you want, others have seen your concession! NPDBoy, I LIKE that better than rightwingnut, therefore you are NPDBoy!
Now, now lefty

I never claimed homosexuality was a mental disorder. That distinction is reserved for racist gay haters such as yourself. Why try to lie to the fine folks on USMB?

The question should be do racist gay haters such as yourself suffer from a racist gene or is it learned? Only you can tell us lefty

Of course you did, when comparing left hand and right handedness, where I bitch slapped you on that point also! Come on subversive, everyone knows who's a CommiecRAT and who is the Patriot.... you can't fool anyone. But trying to change your COLORS in the middle of a discussion is a sure sign of your NPD!

Narcissistic personality disorder is a Cluster B personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves....You are TEXTBOOK!

Are your racist and gay hating rants a result of a defective gene or just a deviant perversion on your part?

Glad to see I'm living RENT FREE in your empty head overnight....Tonight the headaches start as I begin, moving in permanently!....You still admitted that it's not something born with but a mental disorder! :ahole-1:

But nice try lefty

Now, now lefty

Glad to see I'm living RENT FREE in your empty head overnight....Tonight the headaches start as I begin, moving in permanently!....You still admitted that it's not something born with but a mental disorder! :ahole-1:

Is there a genetic element to your irrational hatred of blacks,gays and Muslims?

Are you hard wired to hate or is it something that just comes natural to you? I suspect it is more out of your basic nature to be an asshole

Forum List

Back