Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

I don't know whether you intentionally misrepresent in every one of your posts or if you are just too stupid to tell. In all probability, you are just an asshole
Obama is referring to a homosexual lifestyle choice not the sexuality of homosexuality. All homosexuals make a choice of being openly gay. It is not an easy choice, especially with assholes such as yourself in the world. They do not have a choice of their sexuality

You may now go back to repeating your lies......that is why you are here

Are you truly THIS STUPID????... What is the difference between a HOMOSEXUAL lifestyle, and HOMOSEXUAL Sexuality..... they are the same! You can't have one without the other....unless YOU live a homosexual lifestyle but YOU aren't homosexual....an impossibility! You scum tried to do the same thing with Walker comparing his handling of the Union Thugs, to how he would handle ISIS, twisting his words, like you are trying to twist this...Your lies are out in the open...It's YOU FAG LOVERS, that are the problem! Live with it :ahole-1:

The difference is this

A Homosexual lifestyle involves being openly gay. Living with a partner, getting married, being open about your sexuality. That involves a choice

Homosexual sexuality is something you are born with. How you are wired

Easy isn't it?

Where is that HOMOSEXUAL GENE, that you are born with? Science hasn't found it, but knows you will have a particular disease when still inside the womb! Being OPEN about you sexuality is a complete lie, the ones that do it are looking strictly for the attention it causes, and the SHOCK value they want to see, they use it as a CRUTCH as blacks used AA to further themselves within our society as if they don't get that job, they claim BIAS!.... Proof?...They acted and looked like NORMAL PEOPLE UNTIL they found a way to promote their perversion, and force their style of flamboyance upon the public. Can you deny that they lived like NORMAL people, before this GAY AGENDA was pushed on the public?...You a fucking liar if you do! Stupidity, your forte!....Face it GAY is a mental disorder, just like liberalism is!
Who says there has to be a gene?

Is there a gene for lefthandedness? Nobody has found one

Gays are just looking for attention in being openly gay? In fact, they have hidden in the shadows for generations because of asshole haters such as yourself

So you admit it's ALL IN THE BRAIN, since we have no left handed gene! Thanks for confirming that IT IS a CHOICE, made in the brain, and NOT biological..... Hiding? If you act WEIRD, your open yourself up to ridicule! People KNOW a downs syndrome man from his actions, and know that is how he reacts and can't help himself, but a GAY MAN that has the ability, with NO TROUBLE to become part of the NORMAL isn't looked on that way, HE has a choice, and why does ones SEXUALITY have to be hung on his sleeve, I don't walk around with my 12 inch dick hanging out ( a euphemism, before you start to MISDIRECT this topic!)

I would assume it is in the brain since I doubt if it is in the toes

The lack of a gay gene would mean that your offspring have the same probability of being born gay as the offspring of a gay parent

Makes you sleep well doesn't it?

Are you truly THIS STUPID????... What is the difference between a HOMOSEXUAL lifestyle, and HOMOSEXUAL Sexuality..... they are the same! You can't have one without the other....unless YOU live a homosexual lifestyle but YOU aren't homosexual....an impossibility! You scum tried to do the same thing with Walker comparing his handling of the Union Thugs, to how he would handle ISIS, twisting his words, like you are trying to twist this...Your lies are out in the open...It's YOU FAG LOVERS, that are the problem! Live with it :ahole-1:

The difference is this

A Homosexual lifestyle involves being openly gay. Living with a partner, getting married, being open about your sexuality. That involves a choice

Easy isn't it?

Where is that HOMOSEXUAL GENE, that you are born with? Science hasn't found it, but knows you will have a particular disease when still inside the womb! Being OPEN about you sexuality is a complete lie, the ones that do it are looking strictly for the attention it causes, and the SHOCK value they want to see, they use it as a CRUTCH as blacks used AA to further themselves within our society as if they don't get that job, they claim BIAS!.... Proof?...They acted and looked like NORMAL PEOPLE UNTIL they found a way to promote their perversion, and force their style of flamboyance upon the public. Can you deny that they lived like NORMAL people, before this GAY AGENDA was pushed on the public?...You a fucking liar if you do! Stupidity, your forte!....Face it GAY is a mental disorder, just like liberalism is!

Gays are just looking for attention in being openly gay? In fact, they have hidden in the shadows for generations because of asshole haters such as yourself

So you admit it's ALL IN THE BRAIN, since we have no left handed gene! Thanks for confirming that IT IS a CHOICE, made in the brain, and NOT biological..... Hiding? If you act WEIRD, your open yourself up to ridicule! People KNOW a downs syndrome man from his actions, and know that is how he reacts and can't help himself, but a GAY MAN that has the ability, with NO TROUBLE to become part of the NORMAL isn't looked on that way, HE has a choice, and why does ones SEXUALITY have to be hung on his sleeve, I don't walk around with my 12 inch dick hanging out ( a euphemism, before you start to MISDIRECT this topic!)

The lack of a gay gene would mean that your offspring have the same probability of being born gay as the offspring of a gay parent

Damn, life's a bitch, but at least I have you admitting it's MENTAL, and not BORN with it! You think I'm anti gay, you're wrong, as usual, I'm against HAVING IT THROWN IN MY FACE AND MY FAMILIES FACE, what gays do sexually is there business, their PUTTING IT IN MY FACE, is now MY BUSINESS!

Last edited:
Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

How long will this apology tour phase last?

Ben Carson I deeply regret saying homosexuality is a choice MSNBC

The GOP should take a page out of the Democrats book and simply use the "No-he-did-not-say-that-you-are-taking-it-out-of-context" excuse.

The difference is this

Easy isn't it?

Damn, life's a bitch, but at least I have you admitting it's MENTAL, and not BORN with it! You think I'm anti gay, your wrong, as usual, I'm against HAVING IT THROWN IN MY FACE AND MY FAMILIES FACE, what gays do sexually is there business, their PUTTING IT IN MY FACE, is now MY BUSINESS!

Have you always struggled so much with understanding? The other kids used to make fun of you didn't they?

There are many traits you are born with that are not necessarily genetic. Lefthanded/righhanded, shy vs outgoing, food preferences

It seems fag haters such as yourself are the ones constantly bringing up the sexual practices of gays......why are you so obsessed with what they do in their bedroom?

Damn, life's a bitch, but at least I have you admitting it's MENTAL, and not BORN with it! You think I'm anti gay, your wrong, as usual, I'm against HAVING IT THROWN IN MY FACE AND MY FAMILIES FACE, what gays do sexually is there business, their PUTTING IT IN MY FACE, is now MY BUSINESS!

Have you always struggled so much with understanding? The other kids used to make fun of you didn't they?

There are many traits you are born with that are not necessarily genetic. Lefthanded/righhanded, shy vs outgoing, food preferences

It seems fag haters such as yourself are the ones constantly bringing up the sexual practices of gays......why are you so obsessed with what they do in their bedroom?
Liberals continually show their stupidity! I was born right handed, as a kid in school I decided to write left handed, after 2 years of continued practice I'm now ambidextrous. It was an experiment I was willing to take my time and energy at to accomplish. Preference, or BIAS is part of your mental makeup, YOU decide what you like better, Steak, or a hamburger, as such. I use FAG as those that actively TRY to shove the GAY agenda down our throats, and make it acceptable to a people that have rejected it since we are here. Why are you so obsessed on shoving what most of us don't care about in our face?

Liberals continually show their stupidity! I was born right handed, as a kid in school I decided to write left handed, after 2 years of continued practice I'm now ambidextrous. It was an experiment I was willing to take my time and energy at to accomplish. Preference, or BIAS is part of your mental makeup, YOU decide what you like better, Steak, or a hamburger, as such. I use FAG as those that actively TRY to shove the GAY agenda down our throats, and make it acceptable to a people that have rejected it since we are here. Why are you so obsessed on shoving what most of us don't care about in our face?

Wow! Science in the world of Vigilante

But I think you claims of being abidextrous are total bullshit like most of what you post, If you had claimed to be born left handed and learned to do things righthanded, I might have bought it

But nobody born righthanded learns to write lefthanded...there is no reason for it

Without bullshit, what would you have left to post?

30% of his voting base gone POOF!!! up in smoke because he apologized for something he meant to say. Ben, we hardly knew ye :boohoo:

But I think you claims of being abidextrous are total bullshit like most of what you post, If you had claimed to be born left handed and learned to do things righthanded, I might have bought it

But nobody born righthanded learns to write lefthanded...there is no reason for it

You know, without you ReightWingNut, this place wouldn't be half the fun it is!...."Nobody born right handed learns to write left handed"...THAT is what you said... :ahole-1:...... I did it almost 60 years ago, strictly from curiosity as my father was left handed, and I wanted to be like Dad!

How to Write With Your Left Hand if Right Handed 15 Steps

So after I got you to admit that GAY is a mental disorder, and NOT something you are born into. The diversion to my ambidextrous inclination was what you fell back on, and AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, if you work at it, as I said it took me about 2 years to master it, and perhaps that's why my brain is so much sharper than you pond scum, you're easy to knock over! Besides always exhibiting the thing that makes you subversive scum, subversive scum... your mental disorder!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

You know, without you ReightWingNut, this place wouldn't be half the fun it is!...."Nobody born right handed learns to write left handed"...THAT is what you said... :ahole-1:...... I did it almost 60 years ago, strictly from curiosity as my father was left handed, and I wanted to be like Dad!

So after I got you to admit that GAY is a mental disorder, and NOT something you are born into. The diversion to my ambidextrous inclination was what you fell back on, and AS EVERYONE CAN SEE, if you work at it, as I said it took me about 2 years to master it, and perhaps that's why my brain is so much sharper than you pond scum, you're easy to knock over! Besides always exhibiting the thing that makes you subversive scum, subversive scum... your mental disorder!

Doubling down on bullshit to prove an invalid point does not help your case

Since you primarily post deceptive and doctored material, why should we believe anything you claim

But nice try lefty

Since you primarily post deceptive and doctored material, why should we believe anything you claim

But nice try lefty

Now you try to back away from your statements concerning GAY is a mental disorder.... Do what you want, others have seen your concession! NPDBoy, I LIKE that better than rightwingnut, therefore you are NPDBoy!

But nice try lefty

Now you try to back away from your statements concerning GAY is a mental disorder.... Do what you want, others have seen your concession! NPDBoy, I LIKE that better than rightwingnut, therefore you are NPDBoy!
Now, now lefty

I never claimed homosexuality was a mental disorder. That distinction is reserved for racist gay haters such as yourself. Why try to lie to the fine folks on USMB?

The question should be do racist gay haters such as yourself suffer from a racist gene or is it learned? Only you can tell us lefty

Last edited:
Ben Carson should never apologize for his beliefs or anything he has to say. Maybe for making some fag cry somewhere maybe.

Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

C'mon, Ben Carson isn't anyone. He's just a dude who said some stupid shit. Who cares? A professional politician knows how to navigate these waters. Ben is a hapless noob. A child wearing his daddy's shoes. Of course he's going to step on his own dick.

But nice try lefty

Now, now lefty

I never claimed homosexuality was a mental disorder. That distinction is reserved for racist gay haters such as yourself. Why try to lie to the fine folks on USMB?

The question should be do racist gay haters such as yourself suffer from a racist gene or is it learned? Only you can tell us lefty

Of course you did, when comparing left hand and right handedness, where I bitch slapped you on that point also! Come on subversive, everyone knows who's a CommiecRAT and who is the Patriot.... you can't fool anyone. But trying to change your COLORS in the middle of a discussion is a sure sign of your NPD!

Narcissistic personality disorder is a Cluster B personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves....You are TEXTBOOK!

Last edited:
The problem with the gays is they don't want mere "equality" (which I believe they should have) they want mandated acceptance. Government can't give them that. That's why they're perpetually angry.......

Too funny.

Yeah, that's odd. Imagine a politician that apologizes for something stupid he/she said. He didn't "misspeak", nor did he "misremember" or any other "mis". Your left wing gods you think can do no wrong could learn from someone like this.

Too funny.

Not as funny as the time Obama said the first thing he would do as President is get the US out of Iraq, then to take us back into Iraq after Bush ended it for him... Haha, not that level of funny.

BTW you're clearly a racist.

Forum List

Back