Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

Did Obama actually say that "homosexuality is a lifestyle choice"? I don't think so. You seem to have missed the CONTEXT of what he actually said.
Obama was speaking collectively about the homosexual class and not making a declaration of "choice" of sexuality

The lifestyle choice he was referencing was......married
Is that what you think (rhetorically speaking) he said "think people know that treating folks unfairly, even if you disagree with their lifestyle choice… Let them live their lives and under the law they should be treated equally,”

Nothing about marriage, all about being GAY.... Nice try at a BIG LIE....Anyone want to question this retard, listen to the audio!
As usual, your posts are outright deception

Can't change your spots can you?

And as usual, you lie about it!...Here EVERYONE listen again! Not a damn thing about marriage, it's about LIFESTYLE!

Obama Says Homosexuality Is A Lifestyle Choice The Daily Caller
Nice try..........you do try so hard
Taking statements out of context is what you do so well

But once again the President is talking about the lifestyle but not the sexuality

Did Obama actually say that "homosexuality is a lifestyle choice"? I don't think so. You seem to have missed the CONTEXT of what he actually said.
Obama was speaking collectively about the homosexual class and not making a declaration of "choice" of sexuality

Is that what you think (rhetorically speaking) he said "think people know that treating folks unfairly, even if you disagree with their lifestyle choice… Let them live their lives and under the law they should be treated equally,”

Nothing about marriage, all about being GAY.... Nice try at a BIG LIE....Anyone want to question this retard, listen to the audio!

And as usual, you lie about it!...Here EVERYONE listen again! Not a damn thing about marriage, it's about LIFESTYLE!

But once again the President is talking about the lifestyle but not the sexuality

What is the GAY LIFESTYLE genius?.... Being GAY??? You certainly are stupid, do you need me to post the AUDIO LINK again?

What is the GAY LIFESTYLE genius?.... Being GAY??? You certainly are stupid, do you need me to post the AUDIO LINK again?

Why don't you post the FULL CONTENT for once and we can discuss?

Your repeated editing, twisting and presenting out of context does not help your point

This thread is a perfect example of liberal stupidity.

A conservative doctor who will probably never even get nominated says "gay is a choice" and you morons shit your pants, meanwhile a liberal career politician gets caught having broken the law while Sec of State and your response is "what's the problem here? I''m still voting for her for POTUS"

Idiots.

Your repeated editing, twisting and presenting out of context does not help your point

I GAVE YOU the AUDIO LINK, you fucking fool...LISTEN TO IT! Your BULLSHIT just doesn't fly when people KNOW you're a lying piece of trash!

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.
I didn't hear that comment, what I heard was:

Cuomo then asked if Carson believed people had control over their sexuality and if being gay was a choice. "Absolutely," said Carson.

"A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight, and when they come out, they're gay," Carson said. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

Is there another comment people are talking about? Because that one doesn't exactly say everyone has a choice.

Then maybe you should remove your partisan blinders. There is no substantial difference. If you cannot learn how two different sets of words can express the same essential idea, then you will not do well when you get to 6th grade reading.
LOL. You couldn't answer the question so you threw a hissy fit. No, that isn't the same as saying all homosexuals have a choice, the blinders are all yours.

Pointing out that you're being a dunce is throwing a hissy fit? I think you're getting too worked up on this and doing some projecting. In any event, since you have apparently ruled out the fundamentals of using the English language, there is no reason to bore myself with any further discussion on the matter.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.
I didn't hear that comment, what I heard was:

Cuomo then asked if Carson believed people had control over their sexuality and if being gay was a choice. "Absolutely," said Carson.

"A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight, and when they come out, they're gay," Carson said. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

Is there another comment people are talking about? Because that one doesn't exactly say everyone has a choice.

Then maybe you should remove your partisan blinders. There is no substantial difference. If you cannot learn how two different sets of words can express the same essential idea, then you will not do well when you get to 6th grade reading.
LOL. You couldn't answer the question so you threw a hissy fit. No, that isn't the same as saying all homosexuals have a choice, the blinders are all yours.
Pointing out that you're being a dunce is throwing a hissy fit? I think you're getting too worked up on this and doing some projecting. In any event, since you have apparently ruled out the fundamentals of using the English language, there is no reason to bore myself with any further discussion on the matter.
LOL. You can't answer the question.

Yo, Carson is finished before even crossing the starting line. He alienated his voting base :rofl:

Carson will be just fine. But continue to be afraid of him, intelligent ,successful, conservative blacks are the ultimate enemy of the left. In the leftist excuse for a brain, all minorities and women must be sheep and follow their masters and worshit obama.

Sorry, but that bullshit is over.

Yo, Carson is finished before even crossing the starting line. He alienated his voting base :rofl:

Carson will be just fine. But continue to be afraid of him, intelligent ,successful, conservative blacks are the ultimate enemy of the left. In the leftist excuse for a brain, all minorities and women must be sheep and follow their masters and worshit obama.

the people who would consider voting for him (Fox watchers AKA- old white guys) lost all respect for him when he apologized.

the people who would consider voting for him (Fox watchers AKA- old white guys) lost all respect for him when he apologized.

a few may have, but he is just fine with the majority.

But we get it, a conservative successful black man scares the shit out of you so you have to make up shit about him and misquote him constantly. Have you assigned someone to go through his garbage cans?

The obomanation has never apologized! I would think that all the PC crowd is pissed at him!

I GAVE YOU the AUDIO LINK, you fucking fool...LISTEN TO IT! Your BULLSHIT just doesn't fly when people KNOW you're a lying piece of trash!
I don't know whether you intentionally misrepresent in every one of your posts or if you are just too stupid to tell. In all probability, you are just an asshole
Obama is referring to a homosexual lifestyle choice not the sexuality of homosexuality. All homosexuals make a choice of being openly gay. It is not an easy choice, especially with assholes such as yourself in the world. They do not have a choice of their sexuality

You may now go back to repeating your lies......that is why you are here

I don't know whether you intentionally misrepresent in every one of your posts or if you are just too stupid to tell. In all probability, you are just an asshole
Obama is referring to a homosexual lifestyle choice not the sexuality of homosexuality. All homosexuals make a choice of being openly gay. It is not an easy choice, especially with assholes such as yourself in the world. They do not have a choice of their sexuality

Are you truly THIS STUPID????... What is the difference between a HOMOSEXUAL lifestyle, and HOMOSEXUAL Sexuality..... they are the same! You can't have one without the other....unless YOU live a homosexual lifestyle but YOU aren't homosexual....an impossibility! You scum tried to do the same thing with Walker comparing his handling of the Union Thugs, to how he would handle ISIS, twisting his words, like you are trying to twist this...Your lies are out in the open...It's YOU FAG LOVERS, that are the problem! Live with it :ahole-1:

Are you truly THIS STUPID????... What is the difference between a HOMOSEXUAL lifestyle, and HOMOSEXUAL Sexuality..... they are the same! You can't have one without the other....unless YOU live a homosexual lifestyle but YOU aren't homosexual....an impossibility! You scum tried to do the same thing with Walker comparing his handling of the Union Thugs, to how he would handle ISIS, twisting his words, like you are trying to twist this...Your lies are out in the open...It's YOU FAG LOVERS, that are the problem! Live with it :ahole-1:

The difference is this

A Homosexual lifestyle involves being openly gay. Living with a partner, getting married, being open about your sexuality. That involves a choice

Homosexual sexuality is something you are born with. How you are wired

Easy isn't it?

The difference is this

A Homosexual lifestyle involves being openly gay. Living with a partner, getting married, being open about your sexuality. That involves a choice

Easy isn't it?

Where is that HOMOSEXUAL GENE, that you are born with? Science hasn't found it, but knows you will have a particular disease when still inside the womb! Being OPEN about you sexuality is a complete lie, the ones that do it are looking strictly for the attention it causes, and the SHOCK value they want to see, they use it as a CRUTCH as blacks used AA to further themselves within our society as if they don't get that job, they claim BIAS!.... Proof?...They acted and looked like NORMAL PEOPLE UNTIL they found a way to promote their perversion, and force their style of flamboyance upon the public. Can you deny that they lived like NORMAL people, before this GAY AGENDA was pushed on the public?...You a fucking liar if you do! Stupidity, your forte!....Face it GAY is a mental disorder, just like liberalism is!

The difference is this

Easy isn't it?

Where is that HOMOSEXUAL GENE, that you are born with? Science hasn't found it, but knows you will have a particular disease when still inside the womb! Being OPEN about you sexuality is a complete lie, the ones that do it are looking strictly for the attention it causes, and the SHOCK value they want to see, they use it as a CRUTCH as blacks used AA to further themselves within our society as if they don't get that job, they claim BIAS!.... Proof?...They acted and looked like NORMAL PEOPLE UNTIL they found a way to promote their perversion, and force their style of flamboyance upon the public. Can you deny that they lived like NORMAL people, before this GAY AGENDA was pushed on the public?...You a fucking liar if you do! Stupidity, your forte!....Face it GAY is a mental disorder, just like liberalism is!
Who says there has to be a gene?

Is there a gene for lefthandedness? Nobody has found one

Gays are just looking for attention in being openly gay? In fact, they have hidden in the shadows for generations because of asshole haters such as yourself

The difference is this

Easy isn't it?

Who says there has to be a gene?

Is there a gene for lefthandedness? Nobody has found one

Gays are just looking for attention in being openly gay? In fact, they have hidden in the shadows for generations because of asshole haters such as yourself

So you admit it's ALL IN THE BRAIN, since we have no left handed gene! Thanks for confirming that IT IS a CHOICE, made in the brain, and NOT biological..... Hiding? If you act WEIRD, your open yourself up to ridicule! People KNOW a downs syndrome man from his actions, and know that is how he reacts and can't help himself, but a GAY MAN that has the ability, with NO TROUBLE to become part of the NORMAL isn't looked on that way, HE has a choice, and why does ones SEXUALITY have to be hung on his sleeve, I don't walk around with my 12 inch dick hanging out ( a euphemism, before you start to MISDIRECT this topic!)

Forum List

Back