Ben Carson: Evolution Is Satanic and the Big Bang Is a Fairy Tale

I have a theory about republicans. I am convinced that all those jocks who were excused from science classes for football practice in high school became republicans.

I have a theory about republicans. I am convinced that all those jocks who were excused from science classes for football practice in high school became republicans.

There have been so many times lately that GW has been exposed as manipulated BS data that it isn't funny. For example, the re ent group that asked that doubters be jailed was being paid millions to do studies. After their demand, a quick check revealed these cliwns had only written 1 research paper in YEARS while taking millions...and that a lot of the money was going into pockets rather than into research. Your theors is as accurate as these clowns' non-existent 'research'.

easyt supported Kim Davis who was forcing her beliefs on to customers.
You, sir, LIE! Stick to speaking for yourself because you suck at trying to speak for me!

Davis can believe anything she wants to, but like with Obama, if they don't want to fulfill the responsibilities of the office tgey should step down. Davis is just following Obama's example:

When he 1st got into office he declared his FOJ would not enforce DOMA because HE DIDN'T LIKE IT. He isn't enforcing existing Immigration laws because HE DOESN'T LIKE THEM. It's ok when he refuses to keep his oath and do HIS job, but Libs have problems with a Conservative copying Obama.

I do not support Davis' refusing to do her job any more than I support Obama doing the same thing.

In 2012, in a speech at an event called “Celebration of Creation,” he said that Darwin came up with evolutionary theory because the devil made him do it.

Creationists who dismiss the Big Bang usually do so because they think the Earth is young, 6,000–10,000 years old. This belief is, to put it simply, wrong. We know the Earth is more than 4.5 billion years old, give or take a few million years. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

We also know the Universe itself is old; a huge number of independent lines of evidence make this clear. It doesn’t take faith to think the Big Bang is true, it takes a profound dismissal of all of science to think it isn’t.

The Big Bang left its imprint in the background radiation of the Universe itself. We see it.

As for Carson’s statement on ethics, well, humans were ethical long before monotheism came around. His claim that people who accept evolution is true might have difficulty with ethics is profoundly insulting to scientists.

The almost unutterable irony here is how Carson dismisses this all, talking about “high-faluting” scientists. But he was a neurosurgeon. His entire career owes its existence to science, yet he tosses out the men and women over the past few centuries whose expertise allowed him to benefit so greatly from his practice.

If someone wants to run this country, then he better show that he has a solid grasp on reality. Dismissing and actively denigrating strongly understood science—whether it’s astronomy, biology, or climatology—is at the very least cause to dump him.

Louisiana. Well, that’s it then.

Bobby Jindal, creationist/exorcist governor of Louisiana, has signed the academic freedom bill into state law.

So that's it then. Teachers are now free to teach a false controversy in their classrooms, introducing creationism like it's an actual science instead of tissue-thin nonsense.

-------------------------------------------------

Instead of getting an education and competing with immigrants, the GOP solution has been build walls and block and deport. They are ruining their children's futures.

I would take a school room full of kids who believed in creationism any day than I would kids who are raised in an amoral secular vacuum and end up shooting up schools.

Ironically, the school shooters who started all this were in Columbine, and they were targeting Christians. Ironically, so did the shooter in South Carolina and the shooter in Oregon. They were all targeting Christians.

Just think, these mass murders hate Christians just like you do.
Are you talking about the guy who describes himself as a conservative Republican Christian? Unfortunately, that would describe most of them from Timothy McVeigh to the guy in Oregon. Sad really. Oh well, better them than us.

In 2012, in a speech at an event called “Celebration of Creation,” he said that Darwin came up with evolutionary theory because the devil made him do it.

Creationists who dismiss the Big Bang usually do so because they think the Earth is young, 6,000–10,000 years old. This belief is, to put it simply, wrong. We know the Earth is more than 4.5 billion years old, give or take a few million years. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

We also know the Universe itself is old; a huge number of independent lines of evidence make this clear. It doesn’t take faith to think the Big Bang is true, it takes a profound dismissal of all of science to think it isn’t.

The Big Bang left its imprint in the background radiation of the Universe itself. We see it.

As for Carson’s statement on ethics, well, humans were ethical long before monotheism came around. His claim that people who accept evolution is true might have difficulty with ethics is profoundly insulting to scientists.

The almost unutterable irony here is how Carson dismisses this all, talking about “high-faluting” scientists. But he was a neurosurgeon. His entire career owes its existence to science, yet he tosses out the men and women over the past few centuries whose expertise allowed him to benefit so greatly from his practice.

If someone wants to run this country, then he better show that he has a solid grasp on reality. Dismissing and actively denigrating strongly understood science—whether it’s astronomy, biology, or climatology—is at the very least cause to dump him.

Louisiana. Well, that’s it then.

Bobby Jindal, creationist/exorcist governor of Louisiana, has signed the academic freedom bill into state law.

So that's it then. Teachers are now free to teach a false controversy in their classrooms, introducing creationism like it's an actual science instead of tissue-thin nonsense.

-------------------------------------------------

Instead of getting an education and competing with immigrants, the GOP solution has been build walls and block and deport. They are ruining their children's futures.

I would take a school room full of kids who believed in creationism any day than I would kids who are raised in an amoral secular vacuum and end up shooting up schools.

Ironically, the school shooters who started all this were in Columbine, and they were targeting Christians. Ironically, so did the shooter in South Carolina and the shooter in Oregon. They were all targeting Christians.

Just think, these mass murders hate Christians just like you do.
Are you talking about the guy who describes himself as a conservative Republican Christian? Unfortunately, that would describe most of them from Timothy McVeigh to the guy in Oregon. Sad really. Oh well, better them than us.

His life speaks for itself. He is an accomplished and distinguished physician who climbed out of inner city poverty.

Feel free to continue to verbally assualt him. I find it racially interesting to say the least.

Of course, I would never call you a racist since you supported a half black president. Then again, does a full black bother you I wonder?

Anyone that can vote for this is no better then a member of the muslim brotherhood. You're a sick mother fucker.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?!

I don't care if the man thinks pumpkins are Satanic and won't eat them as long as that is his petsonal belief & doesn't try to force it on anyone.

You believe, however, that someone who believes something & doesn't try to force it on anyone else is the same as someone who wants to kill anyone who doesn't believe as they do.
gop wants to kill gays - Google Search

Welcome to the binary world of the GOP. Either/or and nothing in between. Only two possible outcomes.

So I take it you refuse to 'agree to disagree' on this one?! :p

Big Bang Theory? The Bible says that God created the 'heavens and the earth'....doesn't say HOW he did it...just saying. :rolleyes:
Which God are you talking about? The Navaho God? The Hindu God? The Christian God? Which one?

Forum List

Back