Ben Carson Blames Holocaust On Gun Control

Dictators are always bullies, they are smart enough to know they have to in the beginning play the moderates. Talking the moderates into "reasonable gun control" slowly making laws so they can take the guns. Of course he's right, same ol' thing remember how many treaties the federal government broke with the Indians. The Indians had mostly moderate leaders, where did that get them??

That they conquer.
The conquered never write the history... See Indians in American that what happens when being spineless, and rightly so.

No one likes the loser, Ben Carson it 100% right.

The worst dictators in history were always from somewhere else?>

Alexander the Great was not Greek, he was born in Macedonia.
Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican.
Stalin was not Russian, he was a Georgian.
Hitler was not German, he was Austrian.

And the worst of them all, Obama is not an American, he was born in Hawaii.

Nat Turner (October 2, 1800 – November 11, 1831) was an African-American slave who led a slave rebellion of slaves and free blacks in Southampton County, Virginia on August 21, 1831 that resulted in 60 white deaths. He led a group of other slave followers carrying farm implements on a killing spree. As they went from plantation to plantation they gathered horses, guns, freed other slaves along the way, and recruited other blacks that wanted to join their revolt. At the end of their rebellion they were accused of the deaths of fifty white people.[2]

Let's see how many RW'ers here will sign in with their support for that event,

that watering of the Tree of Liberty...

"Right wingers" are for liberty :cool:...What do you stand for nutjob?

RW'ers are for bullshit non-answer posts like the one you just made.

Nat Turner (October 2, 1800 – November 11, 1831) was an African-American slave who led a slave rebellion of slaves and free blacks in Southampton County, Virginia on August 21, 1831 that resulted in 60 white deaths. He led a group of other slave followers carrying farm implements on a killing spree. As they went from plantation to plantation they gathered horses, guns, freed other slaves along the way, and recruited other blacks that wanted to join their revolt. At the end of their rebellion they were accused of the deaths of fifty white people.[2]

Why do you support subjugation to big government tyrannies run by your "smart people":eusa_think:

Dictators are always bullies, they are smart enough to know they have to in the beginning play the moderates. Talking the moderates into "reasonable gun control" slowly making laws so they can take the guns. Of course he's right, same ol' thing remember how many treaties the federal government broke with the Indians. The Indians had mostly moderate leaders, where did that get them??

That they conquer.
The conquered never write the history... See Indians in American that what happens when being spineless, and rightly so.

Is there a reason you left out such as Mao, Lenin, Pol Pot, and Hirohito?

Can I guess the reason?

lol

Why do you support subjugation to big government tyrannies run by your "smart people":eusa_think:

I don't see you rebelling.

Whole family's of blacks weren't rounded up and sent to gas chambers, You leftist idiot...WTF?

No, they were just kidnapped, lynched, tortured, whipped, and raped on a regular basis.

How is it the only suffering you seem to care about is Jewish suffering? The Nazis killed 6 million Slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people and you don't hear them incessantly whining about it.

I can relate to Ben Carson... All my life progressives wanting to pat me on the head telling me to be a good uncle "tonto" and kill my spirit by asking and sometimes telling me conform to political correctness of the Democratic Party.

Well, I guess you can guess where I have always told them to go... To Washington where they belong.

Hashtag it feels go to be a individual not just an race

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
it's a sickness to prefer to be armed and fight? instead of unarmed and led to the slaughter? Who's really sick here lefty?:uhh:

Does he believe that armed blacks should have fought during the Civil Rights era?
Whole family's of blacks weren't rounded up and sent to gas chambers, You leftist idiot...WTF?:uhoh3: :slap:

Whole families were denied the right to vote, had their homes and businesses burned, saw their father taken out and lynched
They saw a government sworn to protect them ignore the atrocities being conducted against them

Shouldn't have armed blacks stood up and fought ?

Blacks were victims of genocide?.....You compare the U.S. to Nazi Germany?....You're a dumb ass and don't even realize it:uhoh3:
Blacks were the victims of rightwing terrorists
Those terrorists were protected by the government

Shouldn't armed blacks have protected themselves?

Right wing? How were the Democrats who terrorized blacks "right wing," comrade big guy?

That they conquer.

Can I guess the reason?

lol

Mao Tse Tung does not fit. Evil as he was, he was a genuine Chinaman.
Lenin does not fit, he was born in Simbirsk, Russia.
Pol Pot was as much native born dictator as Hirohito.

Learn your history to sharpen your debating skills. Or shut the hell up.

Why do you leftist love dead babies, but get excited when a new bacteria (life ) is discovered? You're also a Jew hater, who longs for dead Jews, and Israel's destruction

fetuses aren't babies. The women they are in don't consider them babies.

and frankly, you need to stop going to your "persecution complex" every time you are losing an argument.

"WHy do you hate me?" is what a five year old says when it's been scolded, it's really not an argument an adult should make.

Does he believe that armed blacks should have fought during the Civil Rights era?
Whole family's of blacks weren't rounded up and sent to gas chambers, You leftist idiot...WTF?:uhoh3: :slap:

Whole families were denied the right to vote, had their homes and businesses burned, saw their father taken out and lynched
They saw a government sworn to protect them ignore the atrocities being conducted against them

Blacks were victims of genocide?.....You compare the U.S. to Nazi Germany?....You're a dumb ass and don't even realize it:uhoh3:

Blacks were victims of left wing, fascist, tyrants, the same people you support. Christians started the civil rights movement.and blacks were not rounded up and executed by the millions :slap:

Post 4,379 about Blacks being the victims of the left. They don't see it that way and they overwhelmingly vote democratic . All you have to do is read a few posts on this board to know what republicans think about the average black person in this country.

Damnit, Jim! He's a doctor, not a lawyer! :slap:

a doctor who seems to be suffering from some type of mental illness

it's a sickness to prefer to be armed and fight? instead of unarmed and led to the slaughter? Who's really sick here lefty?:uhh:

You're waiting to be led to slaughter before rising up? Obama has been trying to lead you to slaughter for the last six years and none of you guys have risen up with your guns yet.

Why do you leftist love dead babies, but get excited when a new bacteria (life ) is discovered? You're also a Jew hater, who longs for dead Jews, and Israel's destruction

and frankly, you need to stop going to your "persecution complex" every time you are losing an argument.

"WHy do you hate me?" is what a five year old says when it's been scolded, it's really not an argument an adult should make.

The fetus is the batlle cry of the republicans (after benghazi of course). Yet they wouldn't care if babies and children died from lack of health care if it meant an increase in taxes. The only reason they are compassionate for the unborn.

That they conquer.

Can I guess the reason?

lol

Mao Tse Tung does not fit. Evil as he was, he was a genuine Chinaman.
Lenin does not fit, he was born in Simbirsk, Russia.
Pol Pot was as much native born dictator as Hirohito.

Learn your history to sharpen your debating skills. Or shut the hell up.

That was my point dumbass. You claimed dictators were always from somewhere else.

Right wing? How were the Democrats who terrorized blacks "right wing," comrade big guy?

They were self-described conservatives.

This is were I differ with some of my conservative friends. I think the federal government should be neutral/no say in gay issues and abortion.

As far as the federal government is concerned a person can merry a fence post for all I care, or marry twenty fence posts or twenty people it matters not federally.

Same with abortion as far as the federal government is concerned anyone can have an abortion at anytime for any reason. No restrictions, if someone does not want that gender or mixed race or at the last minute changes their mind on having a baby. Kill. The sky's the limit.

Personally I doesn't agree with any of that, it should be a states issue though. The tenth admendment is all but dead and should be put back into enforcement. And letting it give the bird to the federal government.

That way if someone does not like the "politics" of any given state, tough.
Move to one you like.

The country is more divided than ever do to Obamas hope and change... Why not go with it????

Hashtag states rights

[

Gee, where would anyone get a crazy idea like that?

Ben Carson Says Racist Obama Genociding All The Blacks
Why do you leftist love dead babies, but get excited when a new bacteria (life ) is discovered? You're also a Jew hater, who longs for dead Jews, and Israel's destruction:cuckoo:

Gaza official says Israeli airstrike kills mother and child

Blacks were victims of left wing, fascist, tyrants, the same people you support. Christians started the civil rights movement.and blacks were not rounded up and executed by the millions :slap:

3000 blacks were lynched

I didn't see blacks resorting to second amendment remedies

Forum List

Back