Ben Affleck $37,000,000/Year Lib Actor Lectures Greedy CEO’s or Another Useful Idiot

Perhaps share your knowledge/facts of why it is wrong

Or is guilt by association enough for you?
:eusa_whistle:

Did even you read what I just posted? The report isn't even linked in the article you posted, dude ... you haven't read it yourself and you accept it as fact :lol:

The link from the article works on mine, perhaps it is a technical issue.
from the link in the article, I got:
In his first two years in office, President Barack Obama will increase annual federal welfare spending by one-third from $522 billion to $697 billion. The combined two-year increase will equal almost $263 billion ($88.2 bil*lion in FY 2009 plus $174.6 billion in FY 2010). After adjusting for inflation, this increase is two and a half times greater than any previous increase in federal welfare spending in U.S. history. As a share of the economy, annual fed*eral welfare spending will rise by roughly 1.2 percent of GDP.
Under President Obama, government will spend more on welfare in a single year than President George W. Bush spent on the war in Iraq during his entire presidency. According to the Congressional Research Service, the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion. By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.
But, nevertheless lets not digress from the issue , do you have the numbers to show us why it is wrong?

Again, or is guilt by association enough for you?

It is fair for you to say they may be biased or skewed

But to dismiss them as out right wrong- would require a little more effort

Yeah, linky no worky here.

But anyway ...

It's a given the numbers are a bit skewed considering the source, however, when you consider that welfare spending was already around $450 billion before the economy went kaboom under Bush, and that it's a no brainer that welfare spending would go up in it's aftermath, I have little reason to doubt that they are in the ballpark.

So yeah, a couple hundred billion in increased welfare spending on hurting Americans in the wake of a financial meltdown that happened as the previous administration was heading out the door versus a war that got a few thousand Americans killed and will ultimately cost us more than a trillion dollars. And you want know if it's a problem? Of course it's a problem ... and I say this with the utmost sincerity ... go thank BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Ben Affleck $37,000,000/Year Lib Actor Lectures Greedy CEO’s or Another Useful Idiot

NewsBusters reported:
On Tuesday’s Morning Edition, actor Ben Affleck was selling his new movie about corporate layoffs, Company Men, and anchorman Steve Inskeep carefully led the left-wing actor onto a soapbox to lecture about the immorality of American capitalism and financiers who do nothing but “move money back and forth”:
INSKEEP: There’s a line in Company Men that’s staying with me. Tommy Lee Jones is at a corporate conference table. Someone else at the conference table is discussing their plans to lay off a bunch of workers. And nearly all the workers being laid off are older, which could be construed as being wrong or illegal. Someone at the table says: “Oh, no. This is going to pass legal scrutiny.” And Jones responds: “I always thought we aimed for a little higher standard than that.”
AFFLECK: That speaks so perfectly to people’s feelings about our country. It’s like it’s just about getting by, or people can like let people go if they can get away with it, that there’s no deeper sense of right or wrong. The banks shouldn’t — people shouldn’t make such a giant profit off just moving money back and forth. And CEOs’ pay shouldn’t be 200 times the average worker. It used to be nine times.

I always check with hollywood actors and actresses before I make any decissions that could change the world. They are so well imformed and have a variety of ideas.

I stopped clubbing baby seals
I quit my job harponing whales
I don't eat meat
I don't cook my veggies
I don't buy anything in a store b/c it might have chemicals in it
I got boob implants and ass implants
my face doesn't move from the botox
I'm dead broke, but I still have credit cards, so I'm good there
I cheated on my live in girl freind
Then moved in with the girl I cheated with
Then cheated on her
I repeat everything I hear w/o any critical thought at all
Rush, Beck, O"Riely, FOX always lie and MSN, NBC, ABC never do.

Yeah, I care so much what these people have to say.
Don't forget, you should use only one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit.

No Progressives can defend Aflac's unconscionable income but they're quick to criticize "CEO's" when they don't even know what a "CEO" actually does

NewsBusters reported:
On Tuesday’s Morning Edition, actor Ben Affleck was selling his new movie about corporate layoffs, Company Men, and anchorman Steve Inskeep carefully led the left-wing actor onto a soapbox to lecture about the immorality of American capitalism and financiers who do nothing but “move money back and forth”:
INSKEEP: There’s a line in Company Men that’s staying with me. Tommy Lee Jones is at a corporate conference table. Someone else at the conference table is discussing their plans to lay off a bunch of workers. And nearly all the workers being laid off are older, which could be construed as being wrong or illegal. Someone at the table says: “Oh, no. This is going to pass legal scrutiny.” And Jones responds: “I always thought we aimed for a little higher standard than that.”
AFFLECK: That speaks so perfectly to people’s feelings about our country. It’s like it’s just about getting by, or people can like let people go if they can get away with it, that there’s no deeper sense of right or wrong. The banks shouldn’t — people shouldn’t make such a giant profit off just moving money back and forth. And CEOs’ pay shouldn’t be 200 times the average worker. It used to be nine times.

I always check with hollywood actors and actresses before I make any decissions that could change the world. They are so well imformed and have a variety of ideas.

I don't eat meat
I don't cook my veggies
Then cheated on her

Don't forget, you should use only one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit.
She is a stick, and I doubt she eats much, she might even be anorexic. :eusa_eh:

But I think her 'solutions' would increase water use, as you have to keep yourself clean somehow.

Last edited:
Ban and Jen's $24 million mansion.

images

I don't eat meat
I don't cook my veggies
Then cheated on her

She is a stick, and I doubt she eats much, she might even be anorexic. :eusa_eh:

But I think her 'solutions' would increase water use, as you have to keep yourself clean somehow.
Well, it's not like she put any thought at all into this.

Forum List

Back