Bellfast kills Lennox the dog for looking like a pitbull

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
lennox-dog-belfast_2272649b.jpg

Outrage over Lennox: Dog put to sleep for looking like a pit bull in Northern Ireland | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

This pisses me off. See story. And apparently, there was a two year legal fight to save the dog and they still killed him for no good reason.

Isn't Europe always berating us for killing heartless murderers? Yet they have no problem killing beautiful loving dogs? The Belfast City Council should be lined up and shot.

Last edited:
Pit bulls are banned in my state too, and we have had a few dogs taken and put down simply because they 'looked' like a pit bull. Its crap, and incredibly unfair.

lennox-dog-belfast_2272649b.jpg

Outrage over Lennox: Dog put to sleep for looking like a pit bull in Northern Ireland | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

This pisses me off. See story. And apparently, there was a two year legal fight to save the dog and they still killed him for no good reason.

Isn't Europe always berating us for killing heartless murderers? Yet they have no problem killing beautiful loving dogs? The Belfast City Council should be lined up and shot.

Breed banning is ridiculous. As soon as you ban one breed any idiots out there will just make another popular.

A DNA test would have told the tale on Lennox.

Poor end for one dog and I hope the humans involved feel very proud of themselves.

This disgusts me. Humans are a scourge on this planet.

Oh shut up. Our ancestors (and present day Koreans and Chinese) ate the shit out of dogmeat.

So, in Northern Ireland they kill you for being ugly and black? Better safe than sorry.

One of the best and sweetest dogs I've ever had was a pitbull bitch I found on the side of the road.

It's not the breed, it's the human.

Forum List

Back