Bell California, Corruption and The People

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I'm tired of hearing illinformed morons on the internet speak about the troubles in the city of Bell California.

What is missing from most of your pathetic news sources is the fact that the people of Bell California deserved what they got. They had a vote on changes in the City Charter, and only a few hundred people voted. Many of those votes were questionable and the hacks got out a vote with questionable voting tactics. Hello?

where were the rest of 'the people' every blowhard speaks about? a god damn change in a city charter is huge. Then the cities surrounding Bell have issues too.
Look at the make up of the population and the voting records of the cities.

Bell California, fuck you.
:lol:

Democrats have a monopoly on all government employment across the nation except the military. Few people know that.

I do.

Let me guess, you dispute the fact that the majority of government workers are cock sucking, hack Democrats?

You are a genius, aren't ya?

Let me guess, you dispute the fact that the majority of government workers are cock sucking, hack Democrats?

You are a genius, aren't ya?

One thing about government corruption.

You may find that occasional republican, but you will always find a democrat.

I'm tired of hearing illinformed morons on the internet speak about the troubles in the city of Bell California.

What is missing from most of your pathetic news sources is the fact that the people of Bell California deserved what they got. They had a vote on changes in the City Charter, and only a few hundred people voted. Many of those votes were questionable and the hacks got out a vote with questionable voting tactics. Hello?

where were the rest of 'the people' every blowhard speaks about? a god damn change in a city charter is huge. Then the cities surrounding Bell have issues too.

Been following it on KFI, unbelievable what went on there and for how long...from what I gather, they finally had a new councilman who blew the whistle.

Been following it on KFI, unbelievable what went on there and for how long...from what I gather, they finally had a new councilman who blew the whistle.

This shit goes way back decades in cities like Bell. The people did not show up to vote on a change to the city charter. Where the heck was everybody?

fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back