Believers: those who believe in everlasting life and those who believe in everlasting death

Funny thing, when I responded in another thread that I have lived a good, moral life and have helped many people, I was told by the OP that I can only get into even because of my faith, not my good works.

What sort of omnipotent being requires constant adulation, and rewards it, while ignoring those who help others?

Methinks there has been some clergy co-opting the message for their own benefit.

Read here:

The Simple Gospel According To The Bible

The Simplicity Of Salvation — by Pastor Jack Hyles

If I don't believe your book is holy, why would I waste time reading about passages that tell me to focus on the adoration of God while ignoring the plight of his children"

As I said it is your choice.
But you are warned.
Do not say in afterlife you never knew it.

If you are cast into Hell because your fellow man was suffering and you didn't lift a finger, remember what I said.

And rather than offer you a video about how actually DOING something is most important, I'll give you scripture.

Matthew 25:40-45 King James Version (KJV)
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

We both are too small, too stupid, too dumb in comparison to God.
We know nothing about him and his purpose.
Just do what he says, it's easy.
If you want you can mock him, but remember your fault in afterlife.
I try to follow the Word of God written in the Holy Bible

Do what He says?

Or do what some guy says he says?

If I don't believe your book is holy, why would I waste time reading about passages that tell me to focus on the adoration of God while ignoring the plight of his children"

But you are warned.

If you are cast into Hell because your fellow man was suffering and you didn't lift a finger, remember what I said.

And rather than offer you a video about how actually DOING something is most important, I'll give you scripture.

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Do what He says?

All writers of the Holy Bible were inspired through Holy Spirit

13 Bible verses about Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Purpose Of

The Holy Spirit is one member of the Holy Trinity

holy_trinity-1600x1200-1024x768.jpg

But you are warned.

Do what He says?

All writers of the Holy Bible were inspired through Holy Spirit

13 Bible verses about Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Purpose Of

What about the writers of the books of the Bible that were removed by the Council of Nicea? Of the adaptations and mistranslations? Especially those we by King James, a known misogynist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back