Believers Invest in the Gospel of Getting Rich

I don't understand your problem with these people.

I'm not a Copeland fan, but there's nothing wrong with being rich. Solomon was rich, King David, etc.

There is definately something wrong if you get rich by ill-gotten means, and God warns us about coveteousness, greed, love of money, but there is no sin in being rich if you got there honestly.

It also looks like they've given away a lot to charity.

So what's your point?

Just my personal opinion, I believe the "Prosperity Gospel" is what the NT calls "another gospel," and condemns.

I can understand why people see this TV money preaching as being wrong. I think I agree.

I do also, but don't use this to bash to the entire religion, which is what they do.

I'm not a Copeland fan, but there's nothing wrong with being rich. Solomon was rich, King David, etc.

There is definately something wrong if you get rich by ill-gotten means, and God warns us about coveteousness, greed, love of money, but there is no sin in being rich if you got there honestly.

So what's your point?

Just my personal opinion, I believe the "Prosperity Gospel" is what the NT calls "another gospel," and condemns.

I can understand why people see this TV money preaching as being wrong. I think I agree.

I do also, but don't use this to bash to the entire religion, which is what they do.

You are right, it is not about the whole religion, it is about "some" TV Evangelists.

So what's your point?

Yep--and Shepards are suppose to fleece their sheep!!

they are getting rich by telling people if they donate money to them their life will get better. I have no problem with churches but I have a problem with these people. They are preying on the weak and people who have little money are giving it to these people beliving they will do something for them but in reality the people are just loosing their money.

do you have a donars list? then who the fuck told you that weak poor people are paying them? your dumb as dirt.

if youre going to say something back it the fuck up or stfu.

i can give you a run down on why i dont like em, but the fact is your not an honest person and you havnt earned it.
and further more you don't know me and you have no idea if I am an honest person and I could really give a shit why you don't like these people. Go sling your bullshit somewhere else.

face it youre a moron, stop pretending

So what's your point?

Yep--and Shepards are suppose to fleece their sheep!!

i think she mentioned the illegal aspect, i guess you missed that? oh, and she mentioned the perversion of greed, coveteousness...maybe you just dont understand teh terms?

Prosperity preaching is not loving your neighbor as yourself, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back