Believers in Conspiracies: In General, just like you.

Physics is not about believing or conspiracies or Inside Jobs.

Skyscrapers must hold themselves up.

So why aren't people who claim they understand physics saying it is necessary to know the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on every level of the towers in order to analyze the event? And then the NIST produces a 10,000 page report that doesn't have that information.

This is definitely an educational problem that is now more important than the event.

200 ton airliners TOTALLY destroy 400,000 ton buildings in less than TWO HOURS!

ROFLMAO

People that prefer to believe such nonsense are trying to rationalize it backwards from the result.

Let's see some physicists build a physical model that can hold itself up and yet the top 15% can completely crush the rest from a drop of 10% of the height. If they can't then why should we belive they understand Black Holes and Big Bangs?

YouTube - Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

psik

Now HERE'S some credible science-y stuff going on! NO ONE can refute this!

I've seen. I wish he had done a test to show how many cinder blocks would crush the chicken wire. How close the normal static load is to its maximum capacity is important.

I deliberately made my supports as weak as possible but still able to hold the load for 3 days. Doing meaningful experiments with fire would be very difficult however.

psik

I drove home to a small dinner party: my wife and I, another couple and a friend. I told them about what I had seen and heard. The man of the couple said that on Sept. 11, 2001, when he heard the news, “inside job” was the first thought he had, although he hadn’t bothered much with the thought since. Our other guest told us that her brother-in-law was even more a partisan of the “government-did-it” view than those I had listened to. I guess you never know.-Truth and Conspiracy in the Catskills - Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com

The above is from an article that explains a little bit while raisng more questions. Sort of what it's like when dealing with truthers.

What is telling is how normal many/most of the truthers appear to be.

I would be very surprised if Dante ever critically examined the evidence before forming his opinion..

He doesnt.Like all OCTA'S,this is what he does when you try to present evidence and facts to him on government conspiracys.:scared1:

Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS.jpg

Yeah troll alert,You Dunceman,Dante,and Candycorn are trolling as always.

I've seen. I wish he had done a test to show how many cinder blocks would crush the chicken wire. How close the normal static load is to its maximum capacity is important.

I deliberately made my supports as weak as possible but still able to hold the load for 3 days. Doing meaningful experiments with fire would be very difficult however.

psik
And you correctly modeled the strengths and masses of the materials involved? Remember, when scaling down that far, you'd need to be accurate to within a very small percentage...and at that scale, your tolerance will have be to six decimal places, probably.

Or did you just go with "that looks about right to 'prove' a controlled demolition"?

Oh, and where did you get your degrees in engineering and physics?

I drove home to a small dinner party: my wife and I, another couple and a friend. I told them about what I had seen and heard. The man of the couple said that on Sept. 11, 2001, when he heard the news, “inside job” was the first thought he had, although he hadn’t bothered much with the thought since. Our other guest told us that her brother-in-law was even more a partisan of the “government-did-it” view than those I had listened to. I guess you never know.-Truth and Conspiracy in the Catskills - Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com

The above is from an article that explains a little bit while raisng more questions. Sort of what it's like when dealing with truthers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYI6FNVhoc&feature=channel]YouTube - How to Make Sock Puppets : Making a Mouth for a Sock Puppet[/ame]

And you correctly modeled the strengths and masses of the materials involved? Remember, when scaling down that far, you'd need to be accurate to within a very small percentage...and at that scale, your tolerance will have be to six decimal places, probably.

Or did you just go with "that looks about right to 'prove' a controlled demolition"?

That six decimal places is total rubbish.

I never said anything about a controlled demolition. I am saying a normal airliner could not destrouthebuilding. It is ridiculous to think the top 14% could crush the rest in less than 18 seconds.

Since we aren't being told the tons of steel and concrete on every level of the towers a model could not be accurately scaled anyway.

Like I said, I made my supports as WEAK as possible. So if it doesn't come close to collapsing then why are we supposed to believe the north tower could crush itself without even being supplied accurate data?

I went to Illinois institute of Technology for electrical engineering and my pledge father was an architect. We could see the Sears Tower being constructed from campus. But since that can't be proven over the internet it is totally meaningless. I supplied information about my model so anyone can test it for themselves and don't have to take myword for anything.

Let's see you build a model that can support itself and still collapse.

psik

That six decimal places is total rubbish.

I never said anything about a controlled demolition. I am saying a normal airliner could not destrouthebuilding. It is ridiculous to think the top 14% could crush the rest in less than 18 seconds.

Since we aren't being told the tons of steel and concrete on every level of the towers a model could not be accurately scaled anyway.

Like I said, I made my supports as WEAK as possible. So if it doesn't come close to collapsing then why are we supposed to believe the north tower could crush itself without even being supplied accurate data?

I went to Illinois institute of Technology for electrical engineering and my pledge father was an architect. We could see the Sears Tower being constructed from campus. But since that can't be proven over the internet it is totally meaningless. I supplied information about my model so anyone can test it for themselves and don't have to take myword for anything.

Let's see you build a model that can support itself and still collapse.

psik
So...your engineering education and experience totals watching a building being built.

Seriously? That's it? And you really expect people to take you seriously? :eek:

This could be fun. I watch fighter jets every day. Guess that makes me a fighter pilot, huh? I watch movies. Looks like I'm a movie director. Hey, I watched Neil Armstrong on the moon! I'm an astronaut!

I'm gonna need a bigger resume'.

why cant i ever find a link to "two girls one cup" when i need it?

:lol:

Is Dante trying to let everyone know he is back? Or does he simply think he is so witty that the threads that died a slow and painful death will be reincarnated simply because he is back.

Forum List

Back