Believers in Conspiracies: In General, just like you.

I drove home to a small dinner party: my wife and I, another couple and a friend. I told them about what I had seen and heard. The man of the couple said that on Sept. 11, 2001, when he heard the news, “inside job” was the first thought he had, although he hadn’t bothered much with the thought since. Our other guest told us that her brother-in-law was even more a partisan of the “government-did-it” view than those I had listened to. I guess you never know.-Truth and Conspiracy in the Catskills - Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com

The above is from an article that explains a little bit while raisng more questions. Sort of what it's like when dealing with truthers.

What is telling is how normal many/most of the truthers appear to be.

Delusional people often appear normal, but that does not make them normal.

I was called a conspiracist for saying that Sadam had no nukes nor WMD's immediately before Bush II invaded.

The fact that you sit there and post this now proves you do not know what you are talking about. Nukes are weapons of mass destruction, and any attempt to separate them into a class by themselves indicates a lack of understanding of the term WMD. What amazes me is how many experts there are now who claim to have known that Iraq did not have WMDs before Gulf II when Saddam's own generals were still basing their war plans on the assumption that they existed.

Hi Dante:

... The above is from an article that explains a little bit while raisng more questions. Sort of what it's like when dealing with truthers.

We disagree.

---
And "all" that means every damned one of you ...

GL,

Terral

short but sweet? neat.

:eusa_shhh:

Bush should never have invaded Iraq.
I disagree. We should never have stayed to bring freedom. and we should N-E-V-E-R have dismantled the fucking civilian and governmental infrastructure: Bremer is a criminal.

Actually that part is right. That is precisely whe we went wrong. We should have deposed Saddam and move on.
This has been my position since the beginning. I've taken heat from all sides because to the small minded and ignorant my position seems hypocritical.

My position has never changed on this issue.

I would support going in again. The reasons I supported were not popular, but they were honorable, honest and legal.

I drove home to a small dinner party: my wife and I, another couple and a friend. I told them about what I had seen and heard. The man of the couple said that on Sept. 11, 2001, when he heard the news, “inside job” was the first thought he had, although he hadn’t bothered much with the thought since. Our other guest told us that her brother-in-law was even more a partisan of the “government-did-it” view than those I had listened to. I guess you never know.-Truth and Conspiracy in the Catskills - Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com

The above is from an article that explains a little bit while raisng more questions. Sort of what it's like when dealing with truthers.

Delusional people often appear normal, but that does not make them normal.
Normal people are not normal. :eusa_shhh:

I did not support invading at all.

We invade a sovern nation to dispose its leader?

Does not strike me as a proper thing for the USA to do.

I disagree. We should never have stayed to bring freedom. and we should N-E-V-E-R have dismantled the fucking civilian and governmental infrastructure: Bremer is a criminal.

Actually that part is right. That is precisely whe we went wrong. We should have deposed Saddam and move on.
This has been my position since the beginning. I've taken heat from all sides because to the small minded and ignorant my position seems hypocritical.

I would support going in again. The reasons I supported were not popular, but they were honorable, honest and legal.

We would have been out of there years ago and spent millions less had we not destroyed the infrastructure. I'm not talking roads and buildings. I'm talking governemnt and administration. It was functioning fine. All we needed to do was eliminate saddam and his henchmen. This is where bush was steered wrong and this was the turning point from a quick success to a drawn out procees with failures along the way. We created a vacuumn that was filled by al qaida. They never would have gotten a foothold had we not opened the door for them .

I did not support invading at all.

We invade a sovern nation to dispose its leader?

Does not strike me as a proper thing for the USA to do.

The leader in question had violated signed agreements after the Gulf War among other things. I believe in being aggressive with enemies who have demonstrated intentions to invade neighbors and destabilize our national interests as well as those of the international community.

Saddam had demonstrated too much to be treated as a usual MidEast bozo, say somebody like the Libyan leader who went underground after being sent a message. Saddam also made threats of assassination of a US President,

We would have been out of there years ago and spent millions less had we not destroyed the infrastructure. I'm not talking roads and buildings. I'm talking governemnt and administration. It was functioning fine. All we needed to do was eliminate saddam and his henchmen. This is where bush was steered wrong and this was the turning point from a quick success to a drawn out procees with failures along the way. We created a vacuumn that was filled by al qaida. They never would have gotten a foothold had we not opened the door for them .

True. and Saddam had many internal enemies within even his own party.

There was no reason to remake Iraq. The cost was too high. I will never agree that Iraq was worth the cost in lives. I know some hate to admit klives were wasted and thrown away, but they were.

This does not diminish the honorable service and sacrifice of those who were called and followed duty. We owe them the truth.

that wasn't a mistake it was part of the plan and it created just what they wanted it to

I agree.

April 2007 was time to go in my opinion.

Physics is not about believing or conspiracies or Inside Jobs.

Skyscrapers must hold themselves up.

So why aren't people who claim they understand physics saying it is necessary to know the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on every level of the towers in order to analyze the event? And then the NIST produces a 10,000 page report that doesn't have that information.

This is definitely an educational problem that is now more important than the event.

200 ton airliners TOTALLY destroy 400,000 ton buildings in less than TWO HOURS!

ROFLMAO

People that prefer to believe such nonsense are trying to rationalize it backwards from the result.

Let's see some physicists build a physical model that can hold itself up and yet the top 15% can completely crush the rest from a drop of 10% of the height. If they can't then why should we belive they understand Black Holes and Big Bangs?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c[/ame]

psik

Last edited:
Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS.jpg

I would be very surprised if Dante ever critically examined the evidence before forming his opinion..

Are you suggesting Dante is a poser?
eots is just one of a group belonging to Dante's Pussy Posse. They act like pussies following Dante all over the place and posting idiocies in attempts to get attention from Dante. \

:cool:
go figure
If Dante didn't want attention, Dante wouldn't post threads. Therefore, Dante is an

celebrity-pictures-hilton-attention-whore.jpg

Forum List

Back