Believe It Or Not...

Here is your chance to post something about yourself that may or may not be true and let the rest of the patrons at this bar applaud your honesty or call 'Bullshit!' on you.

I'll start...

This average Joe has the song 'Amazing Grace', a Cross and a Star of David permanently tattooed on his body.

:eusa_think: Believe it, or not?​
I call bullshit.

I make more than most attorneys per hour when I work and I did not finish high school.

:clap2: (jeopardy response) What is a prostitute?
Wrong but the response does say your mind is in the gutter....just another sick pup.

Here is your chance to post something about yourself that may or may not be true and let the rest of the patrons at this bar applaud your honesty or call 'Bullshit!' on you.

I'll start...

This average Joe has the song 'Amazing Grace', a Cross and a Star of David permanently tattooed on his body.

:eusa_think: Believe it, or not?​

I don't believe you have the entire song tattooed on your body.

Could be just "Amazing Grace"....
842313199_d76a48457b.jpg

Then again a whole song may fit on a bod.
first-corinthians-back-tattoo.jpg

Nope. It's the song. Piano arrangement.

okay, back in my wild days of the late 80's I was walking home very late and very drunk, I came across 3 what I suspect to be crackheads outside a desolate park, one of them was carrying a golf club, some how in my drunken stupor they snatched my drivers license from me and tried to sell it back to me, before the encounter ended they ran away and i not only had my license back but I also took their golf club from them.

okay, back in my wild days of the late 80's I was walking home very late and very drunk, I came across 3 what I suspect to be crackheads outside a desolate park, one of them was carrying a golf club, some how in my drunken stupor they snatched my drivers license from me and tried to sell it back to me, before the encounter ended they ran away and i not only had my license back but I also took their golf club from them.

I'll buy that story... especially if you were drinking in your Captain America costume.

I am curious as to how one of the bad guys managed to get his hand in your pocket, though.

Did they offer you a beer and then try to 'card' you?​

I'll buy that story... especially if you were drinking in your Captain America costume.

I am curious as to how one of the bad guys managed to get his hand in your pocket, though.

Did they offer you a beer and then try to 'card' you?​

Well I was trying to gloss over the my stupidity part, for some reason I took it out and showed it to them and one of them snatched it from my hand(I was very drunk)

Another interesting fact about the BBD that some of you might find hard to believe but it's absolutely true: I was born totally naked!

Forum List

Back