Belief in God 'childish,' Jews not chosen people: Einstein letter

My hope is just fine, thanks.

I guess, for some of us, it takes a bit more than rehashed mythology, fanatic promises of hell and impotent guesswork to make a worthwhile impression.

I sleep soundly knowing that your only retort is, "ya, well your going to hell and im going to heaven, buddy". Maybe you can say hello to Akbar and his 72 virgins for me when you die. People and their crazy beliefs, eh?

:cool:

050405_einstein_tongue.widec.jpg

It's insulting to children to say belief in god is childish. I think belief in god is adult paranoia.

Interestingly, Jesus said that in the end times there would be mockers of faith in God......it would increase.........

I'd say His prophecy is succinct, and definitely correct.

Calling it mythology is just unintelligent, and mockery.

To say that faith in God is apropriate for the childish, is also mockery, and lacks intelligent critique.

Name calling, making fun, is prophetic. Isn't it exciting to be included in prophecy...........sadly on the wrong side?

It's funny how folks will bow to allowing Jesus to be a great Prophet, but God..........absolutely not!

Yet this great prophets very statements are mocked. It's a kind of pick-and-choose religion or relationship with Jesus by his detractors.

So He says, the only way to God or eternal life is through Him...............now He's a liar.............yet if he says, "love your enemy".........He's considered a Gandhi...........

People pick and choose, and create their own system of philosophy or faith...........a little Bhuddism...Islam, Judism, Bahai, ......a regular mish mash of things that suit one's needs and comfort level.

As for childishness...........of faith.........that great prophet, Jesus......... said, "Suffer not that the little children may come to me.". Jesus actually held up the "faith" of children as the pattern or model that adults should emulate. Children don't question, mock, waffle.........they trust, they commit...........they sense true love in ways that us adults should consider.

So Jesus boo boo'd telling us to have the innocent faith of children, and just come to Him and accept His Love, and forgiveness........as children.......with pure intent, not rippled and marred with pessimism.....suspicion.....and mile-high egos.

oh, holy shit.. someone predicted that not every human being would get chapped knees about the dogma du jour? WOW... a regular nostradaumas, lemme tellya. I predict that the sun will still shine tomorrow. I'm, like, god or something.

And, until you can produce your own Aron's rod, it IS nothing more than bullshit mythology created by human beings to explain that which they don't physically understand. crying martyr wont change this. Mockery? yes. Unintellegent? HA! tell it to the flying spaghetti monster.

Hey, don't blame her if christians have more in common with children who are scared of boogeymen in their closet than the scientific method.

PROPHETIC? HA! I've heard that same shit since before the year 2000, buddy. Your little window of hopeful validation has come and gone. don't be too disapointed as you grow old and have nothing more than your belief to fall back on! Hey, can you guess what you have in common with thumpers living right before the turn of the 20th century? Fortunately for me, THEYRE little threats of hell were as impotent as yours is today.

No, whats funny is how thumpers will assume that a book written by man, about A MAN, trascribed many times over BY MAN in order to fit the cultural standard OF MEN think that their mythology has magically preserved the word of some iron age wiseman.

Much like you would mock the word of Allah's prophet Mohammed, eh buddy? The PUNCHLINE being that you all worship the same god!

:rofl:

Indeed, tell me all about what is funny, dude!

Children also don't have a history of providing the world with actual physical insight outside of their believed fairy tales. Whoopsy! I guess you can relish the belief in hansel and gretal if you want but ole Santa Clause might want some of his belief time back.

oh, don't you mean come to him with ignorance, sheep-like with no desire to know anything beyond the latest inflection of some dogma junky's charisma?

Sorry, I'll go ahead and choose religion's antithesis: Science. It's not as if the entire interaction between religion and science has provided us with a single dogma based physical solution this side of copernicus, eh buddy?

heliocentrism and gravity are probably constructs of the DEBIL.

wooooo SCAAARY.

As for childishness...........of faith.........that great prophet, Jesus......... said, "Suffer not that the little children may come to me.". Jesus actually held up the "faith" of children as the pattern or model that adults should emulate. Children don't question, mock, waffle.........they trust, they commit...........they sense true love in ways that us adults should consider.

So Jesus boo boo'd telling us to have the innocent faith of children, and just come to Him and accept His Love, and forgiveness........as children.......with pure intent, not rippled and marred with pessimism.....suspicion.....and mile-high egos.

Amen!

children are naive and gullible..

enjoy.

enjoy.

Children have trust in their Parents...

When being told, not to play in the street...

When being told, not to talk to strangers....

They don't really always understand everything that Mommy and Daddy tell them, but they have the instinct from the Love they have been shown by their parents, to know that what their parents are telling them, is probably rules that are good for them to follow and remember.

you know, the theme of the 50's or maybe it was the 60's?

Father Knows Best....

And Christians view God as our Father, someone who loves us....all of us, even you!

:D

care

enjoy.

Your also very disrespectful to people who embrace Christianity, such as myself.

I have no "bone" to pick with you personally, but do disagree with your "take".

I don't know if you are still a moderator, but if you are, your a real detraction to the quality of the US Message Board's religion forum, compared to what it was was months/years back. Your domination of the religion section with your blatant anti-biblical, and personal attacks on those who embrace Christianity is noted, and sad. You are to be most pitied, as you have only disrespectful statements to support your disagreements with this faith.

I'm also tired of folks using the Crusades or Salem witchcraft trials as examples of Christianity, when in fact those that did these acts in the name of God/Christ, were not Christians, but only in name. One perusal of the New Testament and it's very obvious that these acts carried out in the name of God or Christ were an abomination to God Himself. Yet folks as yourself will use these abbherations as proof-text to contest Christianity. It's been going for thousands of years, and folks of high and low I.Q. and levels of income, and careers still baffle you and other detractors and embrace by faith, Christ as their Saviour.

Thank God we have folks like you to tell us the truth and are like "reeds" in the wind, calling out to all of us "sheeple" who rely on a Higher Power, and wisdom greater than ourselves, to turn away from our childish faith. :rolleyes:

I doubt you really know what it is to be a Christian, but are just knocking on the door from the outside. Sadly, the wedding banquet is close, and you need to refill your oil lamp in time or you will lose out on the festivities. (By the way that's from the bible......maybe you could find that parable and tell us what it means?)

Seekers are met by God, not mockers.

Your bible knowledge will not carry you anywhere if you lack the Spirit of God within your soul. Christ said "You must be born again". That is a Spiritual change that God endows. It trumps the smartest man/woman in the world, because wisdom doesn't come packaged with smarts or high I.Q.'s.

Wisdom is utilizing your God given gift of intelligence or high I.Q. in a manner that glorifies, brings peace, is a healing influence, and desires the Truth above all.

You are a mocker. That's not a slam to you. It's just what you are. I doubt you'd refute that. 99% of your posts concerning biblical Christianity are mocking the faith that so many hold true and close to their hearts.

You mock biblical truths......with "rape of cities" comments...........people listening to a "burning bush" and following it's commands...............How shallow you are in your understanding.

Sadly, as even non-Christian philosophers have said in the past and present, a little knowledge is dangerous, and your little knowledge of the bible and Christianity is your greatest stumbling stone.

Why don't you attack some other faith, as your knowledge of Christianity is shallow, misguided, filled with hatred, and alienates you from those that hold biblical Christianity dear to their hearts, but also those that observe from the sidelines and see this obvious personal crusade that you carry-on.

Again, my take on you is not anger, but pity. You are to be most pitied. You have a little bit of the truth offered to you in your own investigations and discoveries of Christianity, yet you use it as "fodder" to bring down the very thing that offers "life", "true hope", "peace", "forgiveness", "restoration" etc. to your very "tossed" soul. Interestingly, Paul, who wrote many of the books of the N.T. was not much different than you in his hatred and intent towards Christians.........yet he was bounced off his horse one day while on his way to round up more of those Christians and bring them back for trial before the Jewish Sanhedrin. God finally got his attention on the way to Damascus......and he finally saw his folly, and foolishness. I hope and pray that God in in grace will allow a similar encounter for you. Of course you still have a free human will to reject God right to the last, and be a crotchety old man in his death bed still raising a defiant fist towards heaven. Isn't God great the way he doesn't force you to be a robot........and allows you to mock Him, yet He still loves you just the same.

While you have breath, take heed.

Christians aren't knocking on doors banging bibles over people's heads...........They are living out their new lives as living vessels and ambassadors of Christ. They do it with their free-will; not out of fear of losing their salvation. It is their way of returning or reciprocating-back the unmerited love that God extended to them through Jesus' gracious act/sacrifice of His life in their "stead".

Scientists: The number of biblical Christians who were scientists of note and famous would fill a book.

Right off the top of my head..........is Michael Faraday..........Yep the father of the electric motor/generator...........Boy that contribution to humankind is a real insignificant one isn't it. :rolleyes:

You and me wouldn't be talking back and forth on the internet if it weren't for electric generation would we Shogun?

How about Washington Carver.........Famous African/American Chemist, and ex-slave's child. Oh.....he's done nothing has he as far as contributions to mankind in the area of agriculture, and creating synthetics of all kinds from vegetative matter, and good chemistry. The man was a biblical Christian! If you like peanut butter, you have him to thank!

You mock him and every famous man/woman who embraced Christ, and contributed to mankind in the area of saving lives through medicine, inventions, physics, etc....

You name Einstein, like he's the Gandhi of moral principles of life. What a lame argument, that exposes your hateful bias of Christianity. Even Einstein would probably turn over in his grave to know he was used in this way to debunk Christianity. Mind asking Einstein what he thinks of you quoting a little clip about his take on Christianity as ammunition to destroy this faith? Maybe he didn't believe, but maybe he at least had respect for those that did? That would place him leaps and bounds beyond you.

Personally, I don't use notable people who were famous to prove the validity of a faith. Christianity is a different animal. It isn't a religion where man proves himself to be accepted by God. Salvation/eternal life/right standing, is endowed or bestowed upon man, through faith/belief in Jesus Christ, by God. Man's participation is with his will or chooser, to accept by faith, that God, as revealed in the bible through Christ's life is trully the embodiment of God in total.

Either Christ was a lunatic or He was who He said He was, God in the flesh.

Chosen people. Chosen for what?

Chosen As the Deliverers and keepers of the Word of God,(The Torah), the one God that the Jewish, Christians, and Muslims make claim to, and for us Christians they were Chosen to have Jesus Christ come to us, from their Roots...

But i guess i would be wasting my breath telling you this...? Hope not! :(

Care

Children have trust in their Parents...
When being told, not to play in the street...
When being told, not to talk to strangers....
They don't really always understand everything that Mommy and Daddy tell them, but they have the instinct from the Love they have been shown by their parents, to know that what their parents are telling them, is probably rules that are good for them to follow and remember.
you know, the theme of the 50's or maybe it was the 60's?
Father Knows Best....
And Christians view God as our Father, someone who loves us....all of us, even you!
:D
care

You make my point for me. SOME OF US are not content to play in the sand like a child waiting for their big daddy to come home and feed us and give us our binky before nappy time.

and, the "father knows best" crap died off in the 60s.

Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.

The father of relativity, whose previously known views on religion have been more ambivalent and fuelled much discussion, made the comments in response to a philosopher in 1954.

As a Jew himself, Einstein said he had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people".

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.

"No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this," he wrote in the letter written on January 3, 1954 to the philosopher Eric Gutkind, cited by The Guardian newspaper.

The German-language letter is being sold Thursday by Bloomsbury Auctions in Mayfair after being in a private collection for more than 50 years, said the auction house's managing director Rupert Powell.

In it, the renowned scientist, who declined an invitation to become Israel's second president, rejected the idea that the Jews are God's chosen people.

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions," he said.

"And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people."

And he added: "As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

Previously the great scientist's comments on religion -- such as "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" -- have been the subject of much debate, used notably to back up arguments in favour of faith.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080513122249.m3ds3b6j&show_article=1

050405_einstein_tongue.widec.jpg

Albert Einstein also realized after the Big Bang theory that there is some sort of God, he may not have had a personal relationship with God but he could not deny that some supreme being created the universe.

Your also very disrespectful to people who embrace Christianity, such as myself.

I have no "bone" to pick with you personally, but do disagree with your "take".

I don't know if you are still a moderator, but if you are, your a real detraction to the quality of the US Message Board's religion forum, compared to what it was was months/years back. Your domination of the religion section with your blatant anti-biblical, and personal attacks on those who embrace Christianity is noted, and sad. You are to be most pitied, as you have only disrespectful statements to support your disagreements with this faith.

oh well.. go figure.. a thumper who felt more comfy when authoritarian right wingers were banning anything left of martin luther. GOSH. I SHOCKED. SHOCKED, I say.

And, if you didn't know that I gave up my mod status then I guess it's clear just how significant your criticism is on a board you don't come to anymore.

No, what is SAD, thumper, is that all you can do is sit and cry like a wannabe martyr when A) it's your own bible that I bitchslap you with and B) your own fucking messiah TOLD you that he was bringing the sword. Don't get angry if a raging atheist marks you as the pharisee christian that you are. Don't be mad that you can't reply with scripture beyond strawmen arguments and feeling sorry for yourself. Don't pity me, sucker. IM not the one hopeing REAL BAD that the latest Mt. Olympus myth turns out to be truer than every other batshit crazy afterlife theory.

I'm also tired of folks using the Crusades or Salem witchcraft trials as examples of Christianity, when in fact those that did these acts in the name of God/Christ, were not Christians, but only in name. One perusal of the New Testament and it's very obvious that these acts carried out in the name of God or Christ were an abomination to God Himself. Yet folks as yourself will use these abbherations as proof-text to contest Christianity. It's been going for thousands of years, and folks of high and low I.Q. and levels of income, and careers still baffle you and other detractors and embrace by faith, Christ as their Saviour.

THEY were just as much "christian" as you are, buddy. But, feel free to pretend the skeletons in your theological closet are just figments of a secular imagination hellbent on persecuting you, lil guy. Acting like the victim probably won't make your religious history any less FLAMABLE than your average witch.

I don't feel sorry for you or your latest manifestation of "Mythical Explanations for Dummys'

Thank God we have folks like you to tell us the truth and are like "reeds" in the wind, calling out to all of us "sheeple" who rely on a Higher Power, and wisdom greater than ourselves, to turn away from our childish faith. :rolleyes:

Im not advising you to do any such thing. I believe that stupid bastards who want to worship a goats ass can do what they want as long as they aren't forcing the rest of us to do the same, eh INQUISITION?

Yea, you "RELY" much like the Pharoes did, buddy.. Look how THAT turned out, eh? I mean, THEY would have to be fucking nutty as hell to believe that their Pharoes were GODS, right?

I doubt you really know what it is to be a Christian, but are just knocking on the door from the outside. Sadly, the wedding banquet is close, and you need to refill your oil lamp in time or you will lose out on the festivities. (By the way that's from the bible......maybe you could find that parable and tell us what it means?)

I don't really give a damn what you doubt. YOU may think that your personal opinion is the last standard of christian faith BUT, given the range of denominational interpretations, we know how solid THAT claim is, eh?

No, im not knocking on your banquet door, sheepster.. I'm the guy who just left the burning bag of poo on your doorstep while laughing at your beliefs. After all, myths don't generally KNOW anyone, do they? Good grief, do you REALLY think you are the only person to have read a bunch of jebus parables? Believe it or not, SOME OF US, are simply not interested in your collective wedding gown or, and THIS is truly rich, SHEEP allusions from the mouth of your man crush himself.

Seekers are met by God, not mockers.

Sayeth every nutter hocking "Rev. Feelgood's Holy Soul Tonic". Hey, I bet JIM JONES said the same thing at one time too!

Your bible knowledge will not carry you anywhere if you lack the Spirit of God within your soul. Christ said "You must be born again". That is a Spiritual change that God endows. It trumps the smartest man/woman in the world, because wisdom doesn't come packaged with smarts or high I.Q.'s.

Again, Im not LOOKING for your dogma to sweep me off of my feet because I just don't believe in vindictive dead jewish gods. And No, merely telling some goofball, or reciting some standardized prayer, doesn't trump the intellegence necessary to admit that gravity is a fact. Wisdom? You wanna talk about WISDOM this side of the history of your church?

Wisdom is utilizing your God given gift of intelligence or high I.Q. in a manner that glorifies, brings peace, is a healing influence, and desires the Truth above all.

HA! Clearly, you didn't do very well in your Engrish class. I wonder how well you did in the science class.

You are a mocker. That's not a slam to you. It's just what you are. I doubt you'd refute that. 99% of your posts concerning biblical Christianity are mocking the faith that so many hold true and close to their hearts.

Oh well, as long as you SAY it's not a slam then of COURSE you aren't talking shit..

Hey, I don't give an inch to those who believe in bigfoot and the loch ness monster either. You are in company with a wide group of batshit crazy nutters.

You mock biblical truths......with "rape of cities" comments...........people listening to a "burning bush" and following it's commands...............How shallow you are in your understanding.

BIBLICAL TRUTHS? indeed, why don't you start quoting scripture and point out where im wrong instead of alluding to such and acting like your shit talking doesn't stink? Oh, thats right, because I will end up stomping a mudhole in your proverbial ass after you post the same scripture IM referencing with RAPING OF CANAAN and goffball burning bush real estate deals.

Sadly, as even non-Christian philosophers have said in the past and present, a little knowledge is dangerous, and your little knowledge of the bible and Christianity is your greatest stumbling stone.

wow. rhetorical bullshit. Coming from a christian?@?@? NO WAY! I just can't BELIEVE that an empty handed thumper would resort to nonsequiters! WOW!

Why don't you attack some other faith, as your knowledge of Christianity is shallow, misguided, filled with hatred, and alienates you from those that hold biblical Christianity dear to their hearts, but also those that observe from the sidelines and see this obvious personal crusade that you carry-on.

Shallow and misguided? Start whipping out the scripture, puss. For real, LETS SEE YOU DEFEND Elisha's she-bear reaction. LETS SEE YOU DEFEND the rape of canaanite virgins. All you have to reply with are pre-packaged shit talking without the very substance that makes you respond to me: scriptural knowledge. I don't care if you hold it near to your heart; it's still a dogma filled with just as much brutality as the next and is JUST AS false as any other uneducated guess about the physical reality we live in.

Perhaps, if you are such a pussy that you can't keep up you should take off that laughable armor because CLEARLY all you can do is bitch about being picked on.

Again, my take on you is not anger, but pity. You are to be most pitied. You have a little bit of the truth offered to you in your own investigations and discoveries of Christianity, yet you use it as "fodder" to bring down the very thing that offers "life", "true hope", "peace", "forgiveness", "restoration" etc. to your very "tossed" soul. Interestingly, Paul, who wrote many of the books of the N.T. was not much different than you in his hatred and intent towards Christians.........yet he was bounced off his horse one day while on his way to round up more of those Christians and bring them back for trial before the Jewish Sanhedrin. God finally got his attention on the way to Damascus......and he finally saw his folly, and foolishness. I hope and pray that God in in grace will allow a similar encounter for you. Of course you still have a free human will to reject God right to the last, and be a crotchety old man in his death bed still raising a defiant fist towards heaven. Isn't God great the way he doesn't force you to be a robot........and allows you to mock Him, yet He still loves you just the same.

Indeed, I pity you too, dude. What a waste of a life it must be to live under a belief structure that is no more true than the idea that a chariot pulls the sun across the sky. And, You stand for Peace about as much as a nuclear warhead stands for peace. And, no, FREE WILL according to your belief structure is as much of a myth as the entire book of genesis. If there were actually FREE WILL there would be no need for your dangled heaven carrot or the THREAT of hell. But, I guess you forgot that you worship a JEALOUS god, eh? Figments of your imagination don't love anyone, dude.

and yadda yadda yadda.. I spare me the paul reference. Again, do you REALLY think you are the only person to have read the bible, dude? Feel free to keep praying though.. Like EVERY OTHER circumstance where you rely on it don't be too disappointed when it fails to achieve even the slightest impact on the physical world.

While you have breath, take heed.

oh I know.. the sky is FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!

Christians aren't knocking on doors banging bibles over people's heads...........They are living out their new lives as living vessels and ambassadors of Christ. They do it with their free-will; not out of fear of losing their salvation. It is their way of returning or reciprocating-back the unmerited love that God extended to them through Jesus' gracious act/sacrifice of His life in their "stead".

WTF? HAHA! yea, it's SO RARE for a CHRISTAIN to come a knocking on someones door! See, THIS is why you have no credibility, dude. It's the BUDDHISTS that are out leaving people alone. Not the christains, by far. Say, vote on any gay marriage agendas lately? So much for free will, eh?

and, if there were no threat of HELL then half of your population would disappear on ya. You know it as well as I do.

Scientists: The number of biblical Christians who were scientists of note and famous would fill a book.

Right off the top of my head..........is Michael Faraday..........Yep the father of the electric motor/generator...........Boy that contribution to humankind is a real insignificant one isn't it. :rolleyes:

oh WOW. the guy who invented the MOTOR. Well, THAT does it! Im convinced!

You and me wouldn't be talking back and forth on the internet if it weren't for electric generation would we Shogun?

ELECTRICITY IS A MIRICLKE OF JEBUS!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I mean, who the FUCK were those Ancient, PREDATED pagans in Baghdad to make a battery before a christian thumper had a chance to insinuate that electricity proves the existence of his version of god?!?!?!

SUMER was practicing SCIENCE! NO WONDER your barbaric cult would want to destroy it and suggest it to be evil. Noting new under the sun, eh pal?
battery1a.jpg

How about Washington Carver.........Famous African/American Chemist, and ex-slave's child. Oh.....he's done nothing has he as far as contributions to mankind in the area of agriculture, and creating synthetics of all kinds from vegetative matter, and good chemistry. The man was a biblical Christian! If you like peanut butter, you have him to thank!

Holy SHIT! Peanut BUTTER! Clearly, any christian who is industrious PROVES that his faith is a FACT!

I love peanut butter.. It's a good things NOTHING was invented until jebus came along!

:rofl: :rofl:

You mock him and every famous man/woman who embraced Christ, and contributed to mankind in the area of saving lives through medicine, inventions, physics, etc....

I do. Even smart people believed in phrenology. Their personal faith doesn't make their BELIEFS true. Indeed, you wanna show me something impressive? Go heal a fucking amputee.

You name Einstein, like he's the Gandhi of moral principles of life. What a lame argument, that exposes your hateful bias of Christianity. Even Einstein would probably turn over in his grave to know he was used in this way to debunk Christianity. Mind asking Einstein what he thinks of you quoting a little clip about his take on Christianity as ammunition to destroy this faith? Maybe he didn't believe, but maybe he at least had respect for those that did? That would place him leaps and bounds beyond you.

Neither Faraday NOR Carver have ever been even in the same intellectual class as Einstein. Sorry, astrophysics and making a paste out of peanuts are not even CLOSE to similar.

But, feel free to speak for Einstein since you have so much practice spouting bullshit in the name of everything else. And, given the zealotry that holds your beliefs together, seems to me he was speaking directly at people like you when making it clear that jews are no more chosen than anyone else. Despite your beliefs even. WHOOPS. Hey, maybe you can channel another dead guy like a sting of historic christian charlatans some more, dude! You ARE the mouthpiece of the almighty!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Personally, I don't use notable people who were famous to prove the validity of a faith. Christianity is a different animal. It isn't a religion where man proves himself to be accepted by God. Salvation/eternal life/right standing, is endowed or bestowed upon man, through faith/belief in Jesus Christ, by God. Man's participation is with his will or chooser, to accept by faith, that God, as revealed in the bible through Christ's life is trully the embodiment of God in total.

Either Christ was a lunatic or He was who He said He was, God in the flesh.

Or, his memory went through the same bullshit machine of lionization that gave us Washingtons cherry tree. Feel free to ignore the historic FACT of canonizing dead people in the name of ideals as if a saintly title gives validity to a, you guessed it, CRUSADE. I mean, it's not like you have any interest in whipping out anything beyond self righteous ad hominems, rhetorical bullshit and baseless nonsequiters anyway.

Cry me a river, christian. You and your faith are about as benevolent as a wolf lurking in the henhouse.

Albert Einstein also realized after the Big Bang theory that there is some sort of God, he may not have had a personal relationship with God but he could not deny that some supreme being created the universe.

You REALLY didn't read the thread, did you?

Why don't you try taking a gander at the thread title.

Chosen As the Deliverers and keepers of the Word of God,(The Torah), the one God that the Jewish, Christians, and Muslims make claim to, and for us Christians they were Chosen to have Jesus Christ come to us, from their Roots...

Is this what Christians believe, or what Jews believe?

Forum List

Back