Belicheat shows up at press conference with black eye

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I know this is late-"been spending so much time on my rams going back to LA celebration never got around to posting this."

Now i have the chance. I was listening to talk radio and they were joking saying that he got the black eye when he was at robert krafts house and kraft said-damn you,you better win another superbowl for me you asshole or i will be pissed.:lmao:

then he loses his temper and gives him the black eye.:rofl:

Bill Belichick on his black eye: ‘I’ll live’

011416-NFL-Bill-Belichick-black-eye-boxer-EH-PI3.vresize.1200.675.high.82.jpg

Bob Kraft - for not cheat'n better??

the radio host was joking when he said that of course but i wouldnt for a minute put it past kraft that he indeed DID say that to him and belicheat really DID get the black eye from him.:haha::lmao:

matter of fact,dont be surprised if he goes into hiding for a long time because next time he sees kraft,he will probably come out with TWO blackeyes.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

what cracks me up is how ESPN and the rest of the media kiss his ass saying he is the greatest coach of all time even though when he was with cleveland,he was a failure there and it was tom brady that saved his ass from the toilet.:rolleyes:

not only that,he cost them in the jets game letting the jets get the ball first after winning a coin toss which cost them home field advantage which cost them the chance to go back to the superbowl and he cost them the AFC game by going for it on fourth down instead of kicking field goals and he is the greatest coach of all time?:rolleyes::lmao:

I know this is late-"been spending so much time on my rams going back to LA celebration never got around to posting this."

Now i have the chance. I was listening to talk radio and they were joking saying that he got the black eye when he was at robert krafts house and kraft said-damn you,you better win another superbowl for me you asshole or i will be pissed.:lmao:

Oh yeah. I read that before. Wonder how he got it. Only so many ways one can get one.

Oh yeah. I read that before. Wonder how he got it. Only so many ways one can get one.

Like I said,wont be surprised if he went into hiding recently since Kraft probably gave him ANOTHER one for not winning another superbowl.:haha::lmao:

I wouldnt put anything past robert kraft.:lol:

For sure all the crap has turned me off to pro ball. Now crap about Manning is surfacing...

I guess Billicheat will have to cook up some stealth way of cheating, since the NFL Brass are watching them pretty closely.

I guess Billicheat will have to cook up some stealth way of cheating, since the NFL Brass are watching them pretty closely.

watching them closely? the NFL is in the pockets of kraft,they STILL get away with eavesdropping on the opposing teams locker rooms,the home town refs making horrible calls against the visiting team but not making those same calls against them,and screwing with the headsets of the opposing team.the NFL is hardly watching them closely.

if they were,the would have brought criminal charges against kraft and belicheat years ago.

Forum List

Back