Belgian university bans cross dressing after student gets raped

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
flandersnews.be: Students banned from wearing drag

Apparenly as part of a fraternity stunt, a student cross dressed, and got robbed and gang raped by "youths" who don't appreciate cross dressing.

Do you think the school woudl do the same if the student raped was an actual transvestite or transgender?

Rather than deal with the "cultural" issues, they basically blamed the victim here.

To me, both acts are wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. According to Deuteronomy 22:5 of the Lord's word, wearing what is meant for the opposite sex is wrong.

To me, both acts are wrong.

Holly

P.S. According to Deuteronomy 22:5 of the Lord's word, wearing what is meant for the opposite sex is wrong.

Hate to break the news to you, but back in biblical times they didn't have pants. Men and women dressed in what we'd consider to be dresses now.

Gang raped? I hardly think it prudent to show your distaste of a man wearing women's clothes by sexually assaulting him. Those Belgians are some really sick individuals.

Then why are you quoting the old testament?

Some other fun quotes from deuteronomy...

"1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 23:1

"Stone disobedient children" (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

"When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, and seeth among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; and she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and remain in thine house . . . And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her" (Deuteronomy 21:10-14)

^^^ I know that, but now we have things that are made for each gender. :) :) :)

Holly

You mean gender specific clothing like this Pentecostal preacher wore? :D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Attachments

• $image.axd.jpeg
    $image.axd.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 79
flandersnews.be: Students banned from wearing drag

Apparenly as part of a fraternity stunt, a student cross dressed, and got robbed and gang raped by "youths" who don't appreciate cross dressing.

Do you think the school woudl do the same if the student raped was an actual transvestite or transgender?

Rather than deal with the "cultural" issues, they basically blamed the victim here.

:lmao:

So they dont like cross dressers do they. I hope they understand that they are all now GAY! They knew they were having sex with a man...and got off on it :thup:

And you do realize that this little rule will apply to transvestites and transgendered? ...male is male...and must dress like a male.

Do you not believe that Christ fullfilled the promise? Do you still practice animal sacrifice?
Sadly I have never owned a pet other than a couple of gold fish. They died the week after I got them.

Holly

P.S. These days, I can't afford to get one no matter what my intentions for wanting one would be.

Forum List

Back