Belgian psychologist Stockholm terror attack victim

Sad news. Regardless of what she did in her life she was young and a mother :cry:

Evil reproduces, lest there would be no evil.
Honestly I don't think she was evil. Maybe she thought what she did was good for her and for her country :(

I dont know how someone could not see the damage these so called refugees are causing.

they are refugees------and some potentially VERY DAMAGING-----the problem was not handled correctly------most of them should have been shipped to countries like
THE MALDIVES that confers citizenship ONLY upon muslims----by law-----or Iran----the "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC"--------copts and chaldeans and maronites belong
in civilized countries like Sweden and other countries of "DA WEST"
I think that is a very good point. Not only that families should not be subjected to possible jihadist's that are just there singularly. They separated the families from the others on the islands off New Zealand as the females were not safe with them all grouped together.

Honestly I don't think she was evil. Maybe she thought what she did was good for her and for her country :(
You see, if she was fond of Islam and the people who are believers in Islam, she could have moved to one of those countries and should've not tried to destroy her own heritage and culture forcing her believes on fellow countrymen.

you have information that she was "fond of islam" and its adherents? -----and tried to force Islamic beliefs in Sweden?
We are not in the court of law Rosie. Her actions certainly indicated that.

what actions?
Fighting to retain deportees. The sissy state welcomed Islamists and if decided to deport some of them they had a good reason for it. There she was, went against better judgement, her poor little girl will grow up without motherly love. It is truly sad.

Sad news. Regardless of what she did in her life she was young and a mother :cry:

I dont know how someone could not see the damage these so called refugees are causing.
This refugee was ordered to be deported. Means their system didn't fail.

He shouldnt have been there in the first place.

You see, if she was fond of Islam and the people who are believers in Islam, she could have moved to one of those countries and should've not tried to destroy her own heritage and culture forcing her believes on fellow countrymen.

you have information that she was "fond of islam" and its adherents? -----and tried to force Islamic beliefs in Sweden?

what actions?
Fighting to retain deportees. The sissy state welcomed Islamists and if decided to deport some of them they had a good reason for it. There she was, went against better judgement, her poor little girl will grow up without motherly love. It is truly sad.
Someone's poor little girl was one of the four driven over.

That's your opinion, not a fact. Because the European Union decided against it. It would have been like we'd committed to a mass slaughter.

That's your opinion, not a fact. Because the European Union decided against it. It would have been like we'd committed to a mass slaughter.

We have committed to a mass slaughter. Part of it is noted in the OP. It will continue indefinitely, barring drastic changes.

He was to be deported. That would indicate he wasn't supposed to be there dont ya think?

She was in fact first person struck. Sweden is now accepting Isis soldiers who have been in combat ......

He was to be deported. That would indicate he wasn't supposed to be there dont ya think?
No. He was given the permission to try. He did. And he was notified in February he would have to leave. But he was not found from the address he'd told he lived at. That's his choice.

She was in fact first person struck. Sweden is now accepting Isis soldiers who have been in combat ......
Again. He was not accepted. And into all countries old or present ISIS soldiers seek to go. But by following the application process much of them are found.

No. He was given the permission to try. He did. And he was notified in February he would have to leave. But he was not found from the address he'd told he lived at. That's his choice.

Worst attempt at deflection that I have ever seen.

what actions?
Fighting to retain deportees. There she was, went against better judgement, her poor little girl will grow up without motherly love.
Leaving Her With a Snowflake Is Worse Than Leaving Her Out in a Snowstorm

I wouldn't stick any girl with a mother like that. The daughter now has a chance of growing up sane.

A programme to rehabilitate former Isis fighters and other extremists with housing, employment, education and financial support is being trialled in Sweden.

Local authorities in the city of Lund say the controversial measures aim to reintegrate returned jihadis into society and prevent them reverting to their former networks. Swedish city to offer returning Isis fighters housing and benefits for reintegration | TornosNews.gr There are also calls to ban cars and trucks in cities
Stockholm Syndrome

That whole country has been held hostage by its despicable multicultie leaders. Instead of overthrowing those traitors, the Swedes are doubling down on their national suicide.

we really do not know from what is printed just what the young psychologist was
doing ---------seems to me she tried to help people-------not from a POLITICAL CONVICTION OR AGENDA

Forum List

Back