Belgian psychologist Stockholm terror attack victim

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
The unforeseen happened. She was one of those who was working on keeping fake refugees in Europe. Karma is a bitch.
"A Belgian psychologist and mother-of-one who worked with asylum seekers facing deportation has been named as the latest victim of Friday’s jihadi atrocity in Stockholm.
Maïlys Dereymaeker, 31, was waiting for friends from work on the corner of Drottninggatan and Olof Palmes gata when the terrorist struck."

Stockholm terror attack victim helped asylum seekers | Daily Mail Online

Sad news. Regardless of what she did in her life she was young and a mother :cry:

I can't seem to find any sympathy for her.
I do however feel bad for her kid.

you are sick

Why should I feel bad that a supporter of terrorism and a traitor died?

where do you get "supporter of terrorism"------a health care worker who deals with the health care issues of a group of people is a "TRAITOR"? --------I have treated patients in the prison ward for the criminally insane. All human beans are entitled
to basic health care in a civilized society-----we do not leave the afflicted in the gutter

Sad news. Regardless of what she did in her life she was young and a mother :cry:

you are sick

where do you get "supporter of terrorism"------a health care worker who deals with the health care issues of a group of people is a "TRAITOR"? --------I have treated patients in the prison ward for the criminally insane. All human beans are entitled
to basic health care in a civilized society-----we do not leave the afflicted in the gutter

She cares about the wellbeing of terrorist. I'd call that aiding and abetting.
Fuke her.....

Evil reproduces, lest there would be no evil.
Honestly I don't think she was evil. Maybe she thought what she did was good for her and for her country :(

I dont know how someone could not see the damage these so called refugees are causing.
Sometimes idealism can get blind I guess :(

Honestly I don't think she was evil. Maybe she thought what she did was good for her and for her country :(

I dont know how someone could not see the damage these so called refugees are causing.

they are refugees------and some potentially VERY DAMAGING-----the problem was not handled correctly------most of them should have been shipped to countries like
THE MALDIVES that confers citizenship ONLY upon muslims----by law-----or Iran----the "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC"--------copts and chaldeans and maronites belong
in civilized countries like Sweden and other countries of "DA WEST"

you are sick

She cares about the wellbeing of terrorist. I'd call that aiding and abetting.
Fuke her.....

you are sick-------

You see, if she was fond of Islam and the people who are believers in Islam, she could have moved to one of those countries and should've not tried to destroy her own heritage and culture forcing her believes on her fellow countrymen.

The unforeseen happened. She was one of those who was working on keeping fake refugees in Europe. Karma is a bitch.
"A Belgian psychologist and mother-of-one who worked with asylum seekers facing deportation has been named as the latest victim of Friday’s jihadi atrocity in Stockholm.
Maïlys Dereymaeker, 31, was waiting for friends from work on the corner of Drottninggatan and Olof Palmes gata when the terrorist struck."

Stockholm terror attack victim helped asylum seekers | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully those close to her, her peers who all think like her, will learn from this.

Or at least ONE of them.

Her child might have learned a harsh lesson, about who her enemies are.

Sometimes idealism can get blind I guess :(

Yep...
She towed the party line and let idealism blind her to the dangers.

You see, if she was fond of Islam and the people who are believers in Islam, she could have moved to one of those countries and should've not tried to destroy her own heritage and culture forcing her believes on fellow countrymen.

you have information that she was "fond of islam" and its adherents? -----and tried to force Islamic beliefs in Belgium?

You see, if she was fond of Islam and the people who are believers in Islam, she could have moved to one of those countries and should've not tried to destroy her own heritage and culture forcing her believes on fellow countrymen.

you have information that she was "fond of islam" and its adherents? -----and tried to force Islamic beliefs in Sweden?
We are not in the court of law Rosie. Her actions certainly indicated that.

you have information that she was "fond of islam" and its adherents? -----and tried to force Islamic beliefs in Sweden?
We are not in the court of law Rosie. Her actions certainly indicated that.

what actions?

Forum List

Back