Belgian Journalist Threatened for ‘Being Too White’ to Interview Angela Davis

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“As Black and queer activists, we strongly question the choice of Safia Kessas to have a conversation with Angela Davis. Indeed, Angela Davis has worked and is still working every day for the liberation of Black people and against the prevailing negrophobia in the West,” activists said, the Belgian newspaper 7sur7 reports.

There you have it folks. No comment required. The Left are insane racists.

“As Black and queer activists, we strongly question the choice of Safia Kessas to have a conversation with Angela Davis. Indeed, Angela Davis has worked and is still working every day for the liberation of Black people and against the prevailing negrophobia in the West,” activists said, the Belgian newspaper 7sur7 reports.

Never heard about the white genocide.
All races are equal, but one is a little bit less equal

There is a mission to hate whites CRT dude get up to date walking down the street as a cracker is not safe any more. Neither is being Asian.

O

Oh and these leftist assholes are also teaching these kids to hate the constution telling these idiots it’s racist.
YOU PPL ARE SO F———clueless.

Last edited:
Libs will kill America
Yep they are and they have and the Patriot act helped kick it all off, all to stupid to see the rights being stripped even back then when these assholes used 911 to start taking the first set of rights. “ but if it keeps us safe” the morons said.

Do you feel unsafe walking down the street?

No do you, I’m not a pussy who has that ISSUE reality gets hard for some.
Just like the idiots who gave up their rights after 911 when they used the Patriot act to strip our first round of rights ppl have been yelling htat for decades, THE SHEEP to fkn dumb to hear it.

As TSA legally rape their children too lmfao!
the day we lost our rights they never stopped stripping them.

Yep they are and they have and the Patriot act helped kick it all off, all to stupid to see the rights being stripped even back then when these assholes used 911 to start taking the first set of rights. “ but if it keeps us safe” the morons said.

White peoples in the Western World shall take their countries back.
At first shall be abolished the Immigration Act of 1965

No do you, I’m not a pussy who has that ISSUE reality gets hard for some.
Just like the idiots who gave up their rights after 911 when they used the Patriot act to strip our first round of rights ppl have been yelling htat for decades, THE SHEEP to fkn dumb to hear it.

As TSA legally rape their children too lmfao!
the day we lost our rights they never stopped stripping them.

TSA are stupid perverse gangsters
And 911 was a complete false flag action

Progressives have historically been the world's greatest racists, so no surprise here

Progressives have historically been the world's greatest racists, so no surprise here

Do you know Candace Owens?

41rL83QI4QL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

She condemns liberal hypocrisy

Just for remebrance

image-asset.jpeg

I got it from when you said "walking down the street as a cracker is not safe any more," but whatever you say.

Oh, lol no what I mean was if ppl do not know this attack on whites is taking place, well your likely to be a victim because the white person had no information of whites being attacked. That makes one an easy victim when you have lack of knowledge how can you protect yourself.
” Fear” out of that Hmmm. Now if I would have said “ i’m scared shitless because i’m a cracker -so walking odwn the street I could see you saying that then.
But , no i’m not scared not saying im a cracker either.

Forum List

Back