Belgian female reported sexually assaulted on live TV at Germany street festival.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cologne sex attacks: Female journalist groped live on TV at carnival

A female journalist from Belgium was sexually assaulted on live TV in Cologne, Germany as she did a story. 2 or 3 savages tried to kiss her neck, asked her for sex, then she had her breasts forcibly grabbed. She turned in anger and the savages didn't know why she was mad.

The festival is one of Europe's largest and is just beginning.

Who knows. Maybe a journalist being attacked is what it will take for the media to report the truth of the "migrant crisis".

A female journalist from Belgium was sexually assaulted on live TV in Cologne, Germany as she did a story. 2 or 3 savages tried to kiss her neck, asked her for sex, then she had her breasts forcibly grabbed. She turned in anger and the savages didn't know why she was mad.

Who knows. Maybe a journalist being attacked is what it will take for the media to report the truth of the "migrant crisis".

I heard about this earlier, mind boggling huh?

Reported Sex Attacks Double At Cologne Carnival

...Security at the event has been increased with twice the number of officers on duty, following hundreds of alleged assaults and thefts on New Year's Eve.

Many women said they were groped and robbed in a mob of mostly North African and Arab men during the festivities to welcome in 2016.

The latest claims ranged from insults of a sexual nature to one case of rape...

Reported Sex Attacks Double At Cologne Carnival

Yes. It's such a mystery :wink:

Hey Kid B aged 9 months now asleep, if she wakes up before 6am....The Great Goose better be around, as I'll make good on promise and begin the Fed Ex of Kid B to dear Goose :wink:

Hey Kid B aged 9 months now asleep, if she wakes up before 6am....The Great Goose better be around, as I'll make good on promise and begin the Fed Ex of Kid B to dear Goose :wink:
I'm sure she couldn't be in better hands. Great Goose is lovely. Don't forget the air holes :)

Forum List

Back