Beleif in AGW catastrophism is collapsing all over.

You're wrong. It IS new. The time course in changes that we're seeing now is much shorter than those that induce evolution. What we're seeing now could be compared to rapid changes in the past that usually led to mass extinctions.

Like i said,Humans will either adapt to a possibly warming Planet or they wont. It really is that simple in the end. Modern Humans just have giant egos and really do believe that they're so special. They're wrong though. Humans will have to adapt or they will die just like every other life form on this Planet. Modern Humans are just having a hard time accepting this reality. Humans will just have to get over themselves and accept things. All other lifeforms already have. Don't live in fear. Just live. You really wont be around as long as you think. We're just not here very long so i suggest you enjoy that time. I know i am.

...and I repeat, NO it isn't that simple. It ISN'T a natural phenomenon we're talking about. They're ENTIRELY different scenarios. You seem to not understand what we can and have done to the planet, already. To say that a species that can destroy the planet several times over "just has a giant ego" is clueless in the extreme.

Not extreme at all when you finally stop with the hysterics,take a deep breath,and really think about it. We Humans really aren't any different than any other life form on this Planet. We will either adapt to a warming/cooling Planet or we wont. To live your life in fear and filled with so much anxiety over this stuff really is completely unnecessary. You really wont be around on this Planet as long as you think. You sound like you're pretty young so i don't think you understand that yet.

There's also a reason why they're fear mongering and creating such hysteria over this stuff. It all comes down to money & Government power in the end. When people stop being so hysterical and take a deep breath,they quickly realize that they've been duped. The people have been told to be frightened and many have obeyed. Once you take that deep breath,you realize that the Planet will warm and the Planet will cool. Humans just have to accept this and stop whining so much. If Humans can't adapt,they will simply go away. Personally,i know we will adapt and survive. I just don't see the point in being so frightened and depressed over this stuff. That old saying really is so true..."Life is short." So live it to the fullest.

Forum List

Back