Belated Wishes

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Don't tell her I told you, but Kathianne had a birthday on the 11th of January.

Happy Birthday!, Kathianne

Joz said:
Don't tell her I told you, but Kathianne had a birthday on the 11th of January.

Happy Birthday!, Kathianne

Joz, I am going to kill you! Thanks. :eek:

Thank you Khafly and Mr P. Oh btw, I just turned 30, after a bit of a roadblock at 29. . . lol. Old enough to know better.

no1tovote4 said:
That's my daughter's B-Day as well.

Happy belated Birthday Kathianne!

Thank you and I hope yours was great!

Kathianne said:
Thank you and I hope yours was great!

We threw my daughter's b-day party today. We had 10 little boys and girls running around the house screaming in high-pitched voices. It was a fantastic birthday for me!

:D

no1tovote4 said:
We threw my daughter's b-day party today. We had 10 little boys and girls running around the house screaming in high-pitched voices. It was a fantastic birthday for me!

:D

There is nothing like small children parties! I remember each of them. Savor this time. . .

Well as intimated, this wasn't my fav birthday year to anticipate. However, my dad and my 3 kids insisted on taking me out for dinner. We had a great time, with the 3 university children trying to 'outsmart mouth' each other over and over again. I think my dad was more amused than I. They are fun and really like each other.

2 of the kids had driven in one car; my youngest, my dad, and myself in another. On the way home, kid kept saying, "Slow down, wait for the others." Couldn't figure out his problem, just wanted to get home in my jammies, it was after 8 and a school night. It was snowing. As we pull up, he tells me to leave my dad out and back up my car, he's got to rearrange the 3 cars, for some reason.

He helps my dad in, I pull my car back. He comes and starts moving cars. My other kids pull up and are honking at me. I get out and tell them to stop it! The neighbors are going to get pissed. Finally, screaming at all of them I march into the house, where 20 some friends and family yell, "Surprise!"

Kathianne said:
There is nothing like small children parties! I remember each of them. Savor this time. . .

Well as intimated, this wasn't my fav birthday year to anticipate. However, my dad and my 3 kids insisted on taking me out for dinner. We had a great time, with the 3 university children trying to 'outsmart mouth' each other over and over again. I think my dad was more amused than I. They are fun and really like each other.

2 of the kids had driven in one car; my youngest, my dad, and myself in another. On the way home, kid kept saying, "Slow down, wait for the others." Couldn't figure out his problem, just wanted to get home in my jammies, it was after 8 and a school night. It was snowing. As we pull up, he tells me to leave my dad out and back up my car, he's got to rearrange the 3 cars, for some reason.

He helps my dad in, I pull my car back. He comes and starts moving cars. My other kids pull up and are honking at me. I get out and tell them to stop it! The neighbors are going to get pissed. Finally, screaming at all of them I march into the house, where 20 some friends and family yell, "Surprise!"

They got you!

:rotflmao:

no1tovote4 said:
They got you!

:rotflmao:

Yeah they did. They may be a pain in the tuchis sometimes, but they are mine and I love them. I have a great family!

Forum List

Back