Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator”

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator” (Video)​

Jim Hoft
December 12, 2012

(video)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1YsjlSVB4I]Belafonte on GOP: Obama Needs To "Work Like A 3rd World Dictator & Just Put All These Guys In Jail" - YouTube[/ame]

Enlightened Marxist Harry Belafonte was on with pal Al Sharpton this week. His advice for Obama was to imprison opposition like a “third world dictator.”

Belefonte, of course, is a big fan of third world dictators.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/belafonte-advice-to-obama-imprison-opposition-like-a-third-world-dictator-video/

Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator” (Video)​

Jim Hoft
December 12, 2012

(video)
Belafonte on GOP: Obama Needs To "Work Like A 3rd World Dictator & Just Put All These Guys In Jail" - YouTube

Enlightened Marxist Harry Belafonte was on with pal Al Sharpton this week. His advice for Obama was to imprison opposition like a “third world dictator.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/belafonte-advice-to-obama-imprison-opposition-like-a-third-world-dictator-video/

Belafonte needs a math lesson. He says the American People "overwhelmingly" voted for Obama and that a "thin corrupt minority" was obstructing Obama's "mandate". 3 percentage points separate what Belafonte is calling an overwhelming majority. 3 percentage points is also the margin of error in the best of sampling polls. The corrup minority not on board with Obama's mandate is 47%....hardly a minority and the amount of people Romney wrote off.

Question for Belafonte.......how did he get past the McCarthy Commi hunts?

Belafonte is 85 years old. At least he has the excuse of advancing senility.

Rand Paul does not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8JHohwaEog]Rand Paul: "they should be deported or put in prison" for attending "radical political speeches" - YouTube[/ame]

See? Two can play at this guilt by association game.

Rand Paul does not:

Belafonte was giving advice to the President, Rand Paul was giving his own opinion so where's the association?

By the way, Obama has a Kill list, Rand Paul does not.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Rand Paul does not:

Belafonte was giving advice to the President, Rand Paul was giving his own opinion so where's the association?

By the way, Obama has a Kill list, Rand Paul does not.

It could just be a To Do list that Rand Paul has that still accomplishes the same end result. But don't worry some day Paul might grow up to the White House, and he can get his own kill list together, then you can bitch about it.

Jim Hoft
December 12, 2012

(video)
Belafonte on GOP: Obama Needs To "Work Like A 3rd World Dictator & Just Put All These Guys In Jail" - YouTube

I think Obama just found Holder's replacement!

man I watched that interview, that is two of the stupidest people...PMSNBC should be ASHAMED they have people on like this...Nothing but lies and hate

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
man I watched that interview, that is two of the stupidest people...PMSNBC should be ASHAMED they have people on like this...Nothing but lies and hate

What can anyone say, except we have to see where and who the organization and people are saying things like that. On the other hand we do still live in the U.S. of A. I don't like what Belafonte stands for or what he says, but he's still free to say it. Just as I don't like Sean Penn, or Bill Ayers for the same reasons. It's called ideology.

What can anyone say, except we have to see where and who the organization and people are saying things like that. On the other hand we do still live in the U.S. of A. I don't like what Belafonte stands for or what he says, but he's still free to say it. Just as I don't like Sean Penn, or Bill Ayers for the same reasons. It's called ideology.

Oh I agree with what you're saying, but man that was just awful watching those two
Belafonte is a old commie from way back and Sharpton is just a race hustling idiot

This is the "Hey Mr Tally Mon, tally me banana" guy right?

He's an idiot. I don't know why anyone gives these people any kind of venue to spew their idiocy.

He's an idiot. I don't know why anyone gives these people any kind of venue to spew their idiocy.

It's because we live in a FREE Country.Short of setting off bombs, or shooting people Belafonte, Sharpton and even Ed Schultz can say whatever they want. We don't have to listen, only agree to disagree.

It's because we live in a FREE Country.Short of setting off bombs, or shooting people Belafonte, Sharpton and even Ed Schultz can say whatever they want. We don't have to listen, only agree to disagree.

True enough,but the funny thing,apparently those two don't believe the same.

True enough,but the funny thing,apparently those two don't believe the same.

true
and there's some damn scary people who support this president

Forum List

Back