Being taken in by a "Photo Op" president.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Did you see Trump up at 3 in the morning to get his picture taken with three former hostages from N. Korea? First Trump lied saying Obama couldn't free them, which was true I guess since two of the three were taken hostage since Trump became president. Then Trump went on about how this will the make the biggest TV ratings in the history of the world for 3 in the morning. Huh?

Then you have the Carrier photo op which turned out to be a joke.

Now you have the "I should get a Nobel Prize" photo op where Trump is so desperate he is willing to give North Korea anything to get those pictures.

You have the photo op with victims of a school shooting where one parent said talking to him is like talking to a toddler, which is an insult to toddlers everywhere.

He kept the press out when he invited Russians into the Oval Office. Unfortunately for him, that became a photo op for the Russian Press.

The reason Trump so badly needs these photo ops is because he writes his own narrative. One that Fox will publish and push. Seems to be working pretty good, most of the time.

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

let us know when he starts taking his own photo ops.

upload_2018-6-3_12-14-2.jpeg

(see, I can post selected pictures too)

Did you see Trump up at 3 in the morning to get his picture taken with three former hostages from N. Korea? First Trump lied saying Obama couldn't free them, which was true I guess since two of the three were taken hostage since Trump became president. Then Trump went on about how this will the make the biggest TV ratings in the history of the world for 3 in the morning. Huh?

Now you have the "I should get a Nobel Prize" photo op where Trump is so desperate he is willing to give North Korea anything to get those pictures.

You have the photo op with victims of a school shooting where one parent said talking to him is like talking to a toddler, which is an insult to toddlers everywhere.

He kept the press out when he invited Russians into the Oval Office. Unfortunately for him, that became a photo op for the Russian Press.

The reason Trump so badly needs these photo ops is because he writes his own narrative. One that Fox will publish and push. Seems to be working pretty good, most of the time.

Need a tissue loser?

Dang dude, you're worse than the pussy hat girls. Get a life, Trump is just a man.

Is there a political topic in there somewhere? Or are you just generally pissed at the world?

Forum List

Back