Being right didn't save Jimmy the Greek...

yeah.. because "all that's left to the white guys is the coaching jobs"

and

"they're keeping him around as QB just because he's black"

are exactly the same as:

the american people will be comfortable enough with him to vote for him. (which is really all he said).

but you know, it's not like there were enough threads on this subject anyway.

• Banned
Hey Jillybean,

If you're gonna slap quotes around something, you might consider getting it right. :thup:

And Limbaugh is just the garnish anyway. The meal is in the title.

Go ahead and tell me what Jimmy the Greek said isn't true. :eusa_whistle:

Rush was also under investigation for his illegal drug activities at the time...so it's hard to really say why he resigned.

• Banned
Silly me.

I should've known the knee-jerk lefties would horn in on the Limbaugh bit.

How about Jimmy the Greek Ravi? What did he say that wasn't true?

Nothing. He shouldn't have been fired.

Funny about Rush, though. I was just reading that the sportswriter that kicked off the controversy wasn't claiming Rush was racist against blacks...but that Rush was claiming the media was racist.

:lol:

“I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of the team that he really didn’t deserve."

The Limpbagh comment (which I saw in real time when he said it) was plainly and clearly directed at the sports media, not Donovan McNabb himself.

But don't try to tell that to the race hustlers.

It was still a knock on McNabb indirectly, since everyone knows blacks can't play quarterback. :lol:

I saw it real time too and LUSH wonders why he got snubbed lord knows he can buy almost anything he wants, but an NFL team , LOL , bring on somemore OXY and the ACLU to defend his drug addicted a$$

Last edited:
did,nt Lush himself say the, put all the druggies in jail and throw away key in 94, yep he did , but , but 10,000 pills, let's go to rehab, what do ya think

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iueJLjF-WtM"]what he actually said was[/ame]

Funny about Rush, though. I was just reading that the sportswriter that kicked off the controversy wasn't claiming Rush was racist against blacks...but that Rush was claiming the media was racist.

I think this is the way I would read it too.
One of the persistent memes of Rush is the "Bigotry of low expectations"

Liberals assume that Blacks are stupid, venial and sex obsessed. Therefore anything they do wrong is excused, as they can't help themselves.

Rush argues that this is a disservice to most blacks, who are none of these things, but those who are become the template for Liberal policy toward them

who cares if Lush is racist, this blowhard addict should be in jail for drugs, there is one hell of of poor white and black people doing time for a lot less than the blowhard gas bag did, 10,000 pills , no scripts should get you something else than rehab, he even said that himself

Last edited:
Not to mention that the Rutgers BasketBall players do have nappy hair....like it or not...they do.

Just scratching my head and wondering... If he had of said "Nappy headed basketball players" instead of "Nappy headed Hos" I wonder if he would have gotten shit canned?

Probably because Rush was saying that the media was racist.

what he actually said was

I think this is the way I would read it too.
One of the persistent memes of Rush is the "Bigotry of low expectations"

Liberals assume that Blacks are stupid, venial and sex obsessed. Therefore anything they do wrong is excused, as they can't help themselves.

Rush argues that this is a disservice to most blacks, who are none of these things, but those who are become the template for Liberal policy toward them
Where do you get this shit from? :cuckoo: Methinks you are projecting.

This one quote of Rush's doesn't mean he's racist, it's his body of work that shows he is.

Yes, Jimmys "breeding of biggest bucks to wide hipped women" was a stroke of genius.

Rush claiming that McNabb is only a QB because the media seeks black heros is equally lame.

At least Jimmy was drunk when he uttered his statement. Rush was stone sober

Forum List

Back