Being nicer in debate

I have pledged to myself to try and be more civil, but I don't intend to spend too much effort on it.

Far too many people still need to be told when to fuck off and I will gladly inform them as such.

It's my duty. It's my gift, it's my curse.

This country has so many problems to solve and we got here because we let Progressives tell lies for 70+ years. I'm not happy about that at all and once I became aware of what was happening, I resolved to do something about it.

In closing, if you don't like my tone or the words I use, or my passion, then you can go fuck yourself as well.

I have pledged to myself to try and be more civil, but I don't intend to spend too much effort on it.

Far too many people still need to be told when to fuck off and I will gladly inform them as such.

This country has so many problems to solve and we got here because we let Progressives tell lies for 70+ years. I'm not happy about that at all and once I became aware of what was happening, I resolved to do something about it.

In closing, if you don't like my tone or the words I use, or my passion, then you can go fuck yourself as well.

oh honey.. you can't be nicer in debate. it's your type of thread which is the largest problem on the board... you and a few others who post thread after thread that's not designed for anything but to get your little exho chamber going.

oh lord Jillian is going Rdean and talking about politics in a thread that isn't about politics .

i think perhaps you might not want to troll my posts tongiht.

you've already made yourself look even more stupid more than once doing it.

i was responding to EZ's post.

or was that too complicated for you?

as for rdean, he's twice the poster you are and amazingly, doesn't run around bullying women. :thup:

fixed that for you. i'll now infract myself for altering your post.

no need to self-infract, del. you had my permission to improve the post. ;_

as for rdean, he's twice the poster you are and amazingly, doesn't run around bullying women. :thup:

no need to self-infract, del. you had my permission to improve the post. ;_

I bet when del spends a long time in a locked bathroom, he is infracting myself.

oh lord Jillian is going Rdean and talking about politics in a thread that isn't about politics .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl: Oh my gosh! :lol:

I can't rep you cuz I gotta spread some around but THAT is the funniest thing on this thread! :rofl:

Kinda depressing partisanship has managed to infiltrate this thread. :)

Depressing, but expected. Some can't help themselves.

To Frank, good for you, go start a different thread about how you will continue being an ass.

I have pledged to myself to try and be more civil and level headed in Debates on this forum. No matter how upset I might get. Not sure how well I have been doing at it.

However it seems since I started I have been getting about 4 times as much Pos rep as I did before :)

We need more Civil Debate. This country has so many problems to solve, and we will never solve them with out civil discussions.

well said.I do my utmost to stay civil.

Violence is the last resort to an exhausted mind as insults and emotives are to debate.

Praise God!

I've been REFORMED over night! I actually pos repped rabbi this morning for something!!!!

so much for trying to be mean as can be to him, in retribution! ;)

I have received about 2 nasty comments since I have been here, maybe I deserved one. Other than that, most people ignore me, wonder why that is? :confused: :eusa_angel:

I have received about 2 nasty comments since I have been here, maybe I deserved one. Other than that, most people ignore me, wonder why that is? :confused: :eusa_angel:

Lets see could it be you have only gotten 2 nasty comments because you're not a loud foul mouthed know it all asshole? Could it be that you don't try and steam roll over everyone who disagrees with you with insults? Could it be that you dont turn every conversation into a topic about you? Could it be that you're nice pix? ;) HHHMMM i wonder too.

I don't think people ignore you pix..well i know i never have.

Last edited:

oh honey.. you can't be nicer in debate. it's your type of thread which is the largest problem on the board... you and a few others who post thread after thread that's not designed for anything but to get your little exho chamber going.

Total bullshit.

About half of my threads challenge the lies Progressives have been telling and rather than respond with any facts, your participation in them consists of calling me some name.

Tell me the New Deal ended the Great Depression

Name one Person ruined by Joe McCarthy

Why do you continue to defend genuine, confirmed Communist spies outed by McCarthy?

Why do you continue to defend civil right hero LBJ calling his own SCOTUS pick a ******?

These are the Progressive Goebbels Big Lies and they will be challenged and it just too fucking bad if all you can come up with in response is to launch an adhom attack on me.

Kinda depressing partisanship has managed to infiltrate this thread. :)

5 weeks until the election, things are bound to get partisan. :eusa_whistle:

To bad, Solutions will never come of blind partisanship. Only open and civil Debate will solve problems.

Sometimes there is nothing to talk about.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
US editor (1880 - 1956)

Fuck the motherfuckers!

(Heh-heh, couldn't resist)

But seriously, we're all human, and if one of these pricks on here manages to put a bug up your ass, given, in a certain sense they've won a petty victory by bringing you down to that level, but at the same time I'm not going to keep bending over and taking it just to prove to myself how 'above it all' I am. Fuck the assholes, If they start in with that crap, they can have some too.

I will say one thing though, to allow yourself to be the first to use insults and foul language for that purpose is to admit that you're either afraid of the thruth, or more often, that you're some low-life who's intentionally trying to provoke people because you hate the truth of what they're saying, and are trying to bury it by any means possible -- this one being the lowest and the cheapest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back