Being hacked in live time

I think you just might want to take a look at my account and what has just happened.

You are not being hacked [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]. The same thing happened to me about a month ago. Had a post full of vile shit attributed to me that I knew I did not make. I reported it to Connery and he fixed it.

I think you just might want to take a look at my account and what has just happened.

You are not being hacked [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]. The same thing happened to me about a month ago. Had a post full of vile shit attributed to me that I knew I did not make. I reported it to Connery and he fixed it.

One has to remember that I have progressed from the 90's when a big blue screen appeared before my eyes on my first computer and said fatal exception.

I ran to the mall and called my husband (note no cell phone? These were the middle ages baby I called him with a quarter at a pay phone!) at work and cried that I had broke the computer.

Now I've gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but compared to the rest of you, not that much.

:lol:

i think you just might want to take a look at my account and what has just happened.

you are not being hacked [mention=25451]tinydancer[/mention]. The same thing happened to me about a month ago. Had a post full of vile shit attributed to me that i knew i did not make. I reported it to connery and he fixed it.

one has to remember that i have progressed from the 90's when a big blue screen appeared before my eyes on my first computer and said fatal exception.

i ran to the mall and called my husband (note no cell phone? These were the middle ages baby i called him with a quarter at a pay phone!) at work and cried that i had broke the computer.

Now i've gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but compared to the rest of you, not that much.

wtf??

you are not being hacked [mention=25451]tinydancer[/mention]. The same thing happened to me about a month ago. Had a post full of vile shit attributed to me that i knew i did not make. I reported it to connery and he fixed it.

one has to remember that i have progressed from the 90's when a big blue screen appeared before my eyes on my first computer and said fatal exception.

i ran to the mall and called my husband (note no cell phone? These were the middle ages baby i called him with a quarter at a pay phone!) at work and cried that i had broke the computer.

Now i've gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but compared to the rest of you, not that much.

wtf??

That was English, clearly written and understood. If there's a problem, it's at your end.

wtf??

It was when we first got computers. Fatal exception would appear. I panicked. I would also being a newbie into the world of computers not understand computer "lingo" tell everyone who told me that they were going surfing the net "cowabunga". "catch a big one". "hang five".

I was a complete computer idiot. I have progressed but not by much. I freely admit I embarrassed the shit out of myself.

So this might sound really dumb, but how does filthy words and posts be attributed to someone who didn't say it and it NOT being a hacking???

Forum List

Back