Being Black To Some Means Being Right

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Riots-in-Ferguson-5.jpg

I get the impression that some of these folks in Ferguson MI think that being black gives them a shield against the truth.

They feel that their race makes them immune from their own acts.

It's clear that agitators and rioters from outside of Ferguson only showed up for the looting. It's also clear that if you have an opinion that is different from their's you're going to get a beating.

A couple of supporters showed up to support the police officer who shot Michael Brown and almost got beat to death before the cops could get them in a squad car. Word is they were arrested for disturbing the peace.

That's rich, considering how much of that has been going on for the last week and a half.

Even the governor is only asking for justice for Michael Brown and his parents. WTF? This is pandering to the max. Only demanding justice for one side rather than justice for all.

I know this sounds mean and arrogant, but I truly feel this way (sorry that I do btw). I think MOST (not all) blacks love when this stuff happens so they can loot, steal and destroy and "get away with it". Sad.

you are watching GHETTO BLACKS not NORMAL BLACKS. You do know that there is a difference between the two right??? Ever seen the Cosby Show with Normal blacks? And Good Times with Ghetto Blacks?? HUH?

you are watching GHETTO BLACKS not NORMAL BLACKS. You do know that there is a difference between the two right??? Ever seen the Cosby Show with Normal blacks? And Good Times with Ghetto Blacks?? HUH?

I agree but there are way way too many ghetto blacks.

Yes because there are ghettos in all states. Your point?????????????????

they don't have to act ghetto just because where they live.

they don't have to act ghetto just because where they live.

You are old enough to know that all blacks in the ghetto don't act like animals

The White House knows exactly how the thugs in the Hood are going to act if they're stirred up, and they're sending Al Sharpton around to stir them up.

He'll be in New York today doing his thing.

The White House knows exactly how the thugs in the Hood are going to act if they're stirred up, and they're sending Al Sharpton around to stir them up.

He'll be in New York today doing his thing.

It really sends the wrong message when so much focus is centered on incidents like Ferguson.

When the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton or even AG Holder show up to stir pot or give any credibility to process, it damages any lasting sense of value.

As murders skyrocket in Chicago, New York and Detroit without same involvement and scrutiny ... It sends the message that the only value in Michael Brown's life/death is centered on the fact he was shot and killed by a white officer.

If Michael Brown had been shot and killed by a black citizen or officer ... He would be nothing more than a statistic Sharpton, Holder and the rest don't give a crap about.

Forum List

Back