Being Against Abortion Funding is being FOR Women getting Breast Cancer?...

The Dishonest, piece of Shit, Cockhole Whores who are running from the Bill Press Show to ShithEaD Shultz claiming that if Unplanned Parenthood doesn't get Taxpayer $$$ that Women are going to Die from Cancer, can go Fuck themselves Gently with a Chainsaw. :thup:

:)

peace...

Well, that pretty much demonstrates how fucking stupid they are doesn't it?

:razz:

So instead of, in the Budget, defunding the Abortions only (not that I'm opining they exist), The Ryan bill defunded Planned Parenthood in totality. Why?

If it did, I would say that because of the Fact that ALL of Unplanned Parenthood's "Services" other than Abortion are Available to the "Poor" via other Taxpayer Outlets like Medicaid/care...

And it appears that Unplanned Parenthood, like Sesame Street, can Survive on their own. :thup:

:)

peace...

And if they can't, fuck 'em. let 'em wither and die.. NPR too....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Chief Sponsor Of Bill To Defund Title X, Says ‘I’ve Never Advocated Reducing Funding For Title X’

:eusa_liar:

NARAL Pro-Choice America President Nancy Keenan told ThinkProgress there’s only one way to view Pence’s open hypocrisy: “Clearly, Pence is feeling the political heat for being the head cheerleader for an over-reaching agenda that would take away millions of Americans’ access to contraception, cancer screenings, and health-care services.” But whatever he may say, his actions speak louder than words. (HT: Raw Story)

Update Today, Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) joined Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) in opposing the House GOP plan to cut all federal funding for Planned Parenthood: "I support family planning and health services for women," he said. "Given our severe budget problems, I don't believe any area of the budget is completely immune from cuts. However, the proposal to eliminate all funding for family planning goes too far. As we continue with our budget negotiations, I hope we can find a compromise that is reasonable and appropriate."

ThinkProgress » Mike Pence, Chief Sponsor Of Bill To Defund Title X, Says ‘I’ve Never Advocated Reducing Funding For Title X’

Last edited:
"Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated."

Margaret Sanger
Yet another fake quote swallowed whole by the most gullible people on the face of the Earth.

The quote was made up by the anti-abortion Christian hate group L.E.A.R.N.

Republican leaders care more about being in power than actually governing.

ill agree with this if you say the same thing about Democrts.....otherwise....i gotta laugh.....

Laugh away, ignorance is bliss, enjoy. One queston though, is willful ignorance only bliss, or hysterical bliss?

well if you believe that Democratic leaders care more about governing than they do about being in power.....well than i guess ignorance is indeed bliss.....

Forum List

Back