Being a christian mother is not a job.

The romneys only paid 20k or so for household help in 2010.

$20K salary for a housekeeper ain't half-bad
:eusa_shifty:

I think it would depend if she was a live-in or not. But honestly, this sounds a bit low for someone who has four mansions. So I'm wondering if they are using some kind of shenningans to pay for the rest of the hired help.

Again, someone who is a stay at home mom who has hired help doing most of the housework really doesn't have a clue what women who have to balance a job and a household are going through.

There was never a day when Mrs. Romney had to call someone to get the kids at day-care because the boss wanted her to stay an extra couple of hours to finish a report or she'll lose her job. (While he goes off to play golf.)

The romneys only paid 20k or so for household help in 2010.

$20K salary for a housekeeper ain't half-bad
:eusa_shifty:

I think it would depend if she was a live-in or not. But honestly, this sounds a bit low for someone who has four mansions. So I'm wondering if they are using some kind of shenningans to pay for the rest of the hired help.

Again, someone who is a stay at home mom who has hired help doing most of the housework really doesn't have a clue what women who have to balance a job and a household are going through.

There was never a day when Mrs. Romney had to call someone to get the kids at day-care because the boss wanted her to stay an extra couple of hours to finish a report or she'll lose her job. (While he goes off to play golf.)

Actually, does it say that it's for a 'housekeeper' or 'housekeeping'??

That could be the cost for ServiceMaster or Swisher
:D

It's not a job, it's a career.

Raising one kid is hard enough, but 5 is asking for a dick in the ass. And having to shove Christianity down their throat... oh, God.

But she has no legitimate opinion on the economy since she really hasn't worked a day in her life because there are people out there who work their ass off for minimum wage just to pay rent despite inflation and rising gas prices.

I see you are using the "Rosen" standard. Under that standard what elected officials have a legitimate opinion?

Using the Rosen standard no one can offer an opinion unless they "lived" that situation.
Romney's wife has every right to offer an opinion on anything.I'm sure she is a person
who listens to the news,reads papers and magazines and has been around the political scene for years now.

The Libs went off the deep end on this big time.A huge mistake.

Yup, which is why her attacks on Anne Romney for being a stay at home mom with a successful husband were so ludicris ;)

Looks like the lefties' transparent strategy of disavowing and minimizing Hilary Rosen and her comments have given way to a little more honesty. People who don't know what it's like to be rich going after a rich person. Clearly the Rosen Rule only cuts one way. Given the Rosen Rule's proximity to Political Correctness, I suppose that's not terribly surprising. PC cuts only one way, too.

Exactly what connections does she have to Obama?

That's right...................none.

Well she did visit the white house over a dozen times, who knows if she was there to see obama or someone in the administration but that does connect her.

BEING A CHRISTIAN MOTHER IS NOT A JOB.
It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33
…go to the field and glean…

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.
Most women don't consider being a mother a job.

Hey--Don't you mean JEWISH women?

Those people did not believe in Jesus(how could they??), but oh how they loved Abraham!

Looks like the lefties' transparent strategy of disavowing and minimizing Hilary Rosen and her comments have given way to a little more honesty. People who don't know what it's like to be rich going after a rich person. Clearly the Rosen Rule only cuts one way. Given the Rosen Rule's proximity to Political Correctness, I suppose that's not terribly surprising. PC cuts only one way, too.

Well she did visit the white house over a dozen times, who knows if she was there to see obama or someone in the administration but that does connect her.

From the Visitor's Log:

TOD6/15/2011 13:32

MEETING_ROOMwest wing

Another:

TOD3/13/2009 12:24:33PM

Total_People18

visitee_namelast: AXELROD

visitee_namefirst: DAVID

MEETING_LOCWH

MEETING_ROOMWW (West Wing)

Description: COMMUNICATIONS MESSAGE MEETING

:eusa_whistle:

But Obama or Carney don't know her?
:lol:

BEING A CHRISTIAN MOTHER IS NOT A JOB.
It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33
…go to the field and glean…

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.
Most women don't consider being a mother a job.

Concept of metaphor is lost on you, innit?

From the Visitor's Log:

TOD6/15/2011 13:32

MEETING_ROOMwest wing

Another:

TOD3/13/2009 12:24:33PM

Total_People18

visitee_namelast: AXELROD

visitee_namefirst: DAVID

MEETING_LOCWH

MEETING_ROOMWW (West Wing)

Description: COMMUNICATIONS MESSAGE MEETING

:eusa_whistle:

But Obama or Carney don't know her?
:lol:

Oh I'm with you, I am fairly certain her and obama have had more than one face to face conversation since obama became president. I'm just saying that even without making any assumptions we all know she did visit the whitehouse on several occasions, and not as a tourist.

Forum List

Back