Beijing-backer Jackie Chan slammed as 'shameless communist b**tard'

I'm wondering how much longer this is gonna be a standoff, before China sends in their troops? They already have a whole bunch of troops and military hardware on the border of Hong Kong.

I stopped liked him when I saw a scene where he went to a restaurant and ordered dog.

I don’t watch movies with chinks in it. They always suck.

You sound like a bigoted bastard. And, if you want a movie with a bunch of Asian actors in it that is a pretty solid action flick, check out "The Man With the Iron Fists" sometime. There's one scene where a dude gets hit so hard, his eyeball flies out of his skull.

One can trace Bruce Lee's teachers back to the female Ng Mui (a Wing Chun martial artist) and geographically to Wudang shan (four sacred taoist mountains).

Ng Mui
Ng Mui - Wikipedia

You sound like a bigoted bastard. And, if you want a movie with a bunch of Asian actors in it that is a pretty solid action flick, check out "The Man With the Iron Fists" sometime. There's one scene where a dude gets hit so hard, his eyeball flies out of his skull.

I'll do you one better -- "Riki-oh: The Story of Ricky"

giphy-7.gif

The color of HK protesters is not froggy green, but black. Bruce Lee, not Chan. Lee's teacher line extends back to Ng Mui a Wing Chun practitioner, and Yeoh's movie Wing Chun stars Hong Kong actress Kara Wai who is of Manchu ethnicity. This comes full circle due to Manchu history. The swift and spontaneous assembly and dispersal of the HK protesters resonates with Wing Chun. A bit of Manchu history is here:

From the source of the Ijili River,
Ja hehe suyal te
To our agreeable dinner
Ja hehe suyal te
(Ascent of the Birch Ladder*, Secret Handbook of a Sibe Manchu Shaman)
* the birch ladder consisted of steps made of knives on which the shaman ascended and descended barefooted.

The Jackie Chan pig is a perfect example of using America for his own personal advantage, who went back to China and has spent years spewing hatred at this country that made him a celebrity millionaire. As xenophobic as this sounds, non-American flatworms LOVE to use America for every advantage they can, while CURSING our very existence at the same time. There is ZERO reason to trust non-American, baby-tantrum, malicious walking feces that other countries have shat out their assholes. That's why I go further than Trump on immigration: I want ALL immigration to America stopped 100%. Fuck the rest of the world, people-like foreigners are only about exploiting us. If you're a non-American reading this, this "bloody yank" wishes you dead (VERY slowly), whether you try to enter my country or not.

We have nearly 1/3 of a billion people. That's population enough, we don't need to take in the world's stupid, petulant little ingrates who serve no useful purpose to humanity whatsoever. Non-Americans are such PUNKS, god how I DETEST the rest of the world.

Jackie Chan has made the same comments about what is happening here as most of the Hollywood entertainment crew has in his past. this is disappointing.

Forum List

Back